Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Pregnancy Ritual ?

Bella1

Hello Brothers and Sisters :)
So recently, my fiance and I were talking about having a baby. We've tried before and it seemed it wasn't working. I don't know why. I was wondering if there are any pregnancy/conception/fertility rituals any of you know about that you could share with me.

Also recently, I've made several offerings to Father for conception of a child. I'm trying to seal the deal, you know?

Any suggestions on anything I should do, please respond. All of the articles about satanic pregnancy are foul, bible-banging, cult crap that i don't even waste my time reading.

Hail Satan !
Bella

<td val[/IMG]you can try sex magic like my wife and I did. when we were both orgasming we actually called our son to us. she is 7 months pregnant so it works.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Pregnancy Ritual ?
Sent: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 1:21:16 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello Brothers and Sisters :)
So recently, my fiance and I were talking about having a baby. We've tried before and it seemed it wasn't working. I don't know why. I was wondering if there are any pregnancy/conception/fertility rituals any of you know about that you could share with me.

Also recently, I've made several offerings to Father for conception of a child. I'm trying to seal the deal, you know?

Any suggestions on anything I should do, please respond. All of the articles about satanic pregnancy are foul, bible-banging, cult crap that i don't even waste my time reading.

Hail Satan !
Bella

[/TD]

Bella, check this out. http://m.voices.yahoo.com/10-herbs-prom ... 91984.html http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-herbs

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 8:21 PM EST Bella wrote:

Hail Satan !
Bella

Thanks you actually helped me out to try to help my sis. My sister been having problems staying pregnant and the doctors say they can't seem to figure it out. I shall suggest these herbs to her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Bella, check this out. http://m.voices.yahoo.com/10-herbs-prom ... 91984.html http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-herbs

Hail Satan !
Bella

Do you keep track of your cycle? You could focus your efforts;) when an egg is ready to be fertilized.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bella" wrote:

Hail Satan !
Bella

Ofcourse tanya :)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 3:06 AM EST tanya.azazel wrote:

Thanks you actually helped me out to try to help my sis. My sister been having problems staying pregnant and the doctors say they can't seem to figure it out. I shall suggest these herbs to her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hail Satan !
Bella

Born within a family of Doctors and Nurses. Cycle is the most important thing. Like our brother posted. From what I know, if you want to concieve best is to follow your cycle. Each egg has potential, unlike male sperm, most are deformed etc. You have roughly 6 days. I would try your hardest during that cycle(that cycle being your last day of period to the first 3). Several times at least during each day. I would suggest you ask him to continue to go after climax. Till he cannot. Fact. It helps. i could go on about the logistics about how a woans body works but I am sure you already now. As well as a mans ability to introduce semen to the right areas.

Hail Satan!

JB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ch_3_coo" wrote:

Do you keep track of your cycle? You could focus your efforts;) when an egg is ready to be fertilized.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bella" wrote:

Hail Satan !
Bella

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back