Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Holidays

Dillon

If you read the section on the JoS website about the Satanic Holidays you will see it says that during a holiday you should get together with friends and family and celebrate. Well, I am the only satanist in my family and have no satanist friends so... what do i do on these holidays???? The attacks are finally going away but i want to dedicate myself as much as possible to insure that they never happen again and i can become closer to the gods, please help.

I'm a lone too yet Father Satan is with me.
Times are hard and we're at war, the luxury of good company is rare, so the best thing is to take up the fight and join the group efforts and rituals you can do by yourself, to prove your worth before Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

If you read the section on the JoS website about the Satanic Holidays you will see it says that during a holiday you should get together with friends and family and celebrate. Well, I am the only satanist in my family and have no satanist friends so... what do i do on these holidays???? The attacks are finally going away but i want to dedicate myself as much as possible to insure that they never happen again and i can become closer to the gods, please help.

Do you really think any of us spend the Pagan holidays with our familys? lol no, most of us come from xian homes, it's fine to celebrate by yourself or with Satan and the Gods.

I'm glad you are so dedicated, definateley take that Hells Army training program

As for protection, just keep doing the aura of protection meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

Actually, I do celebrate Yule with my parents. They don't know
I'm a Satanist, but they know I celebrate Yule and they're cool with
it. But they're my family, and I like spending time with them.
Doesn't mean I still can't honour Father and the other Gods, and
I do. If I knew of any Spiritual Satanists in my area I'd
celebrate with them, but there arent any, sadly. Hail Satan!

On 6/24/10, David Coursey <rammesses666@... wrote:
Do you really think any of us spend the Pagan holidays with our familys? lol
no, most of us come from xian homes, it's fine to celebrate by yourself or
with Satan and the Gods.

I'm glad you are so dedicated, definateley take that Hells Army training
program

If you read the section on the JoS website about the Satanic Holidays you
will see it says that during a holiday you should get together with
friends and family and celebrate. Well, I am the only satanist in my
family and have no satanist friends so... what do i do on these
holidays???? The attacks are finally going away but i want to dedicate
myself as much as possible to insure that they never happen again and i
can become closer to the gods, please help.

Father beloved is a loving and intricate God. He understands what you have to do. I dont believe at all you have disobeyed our father. Im 15 and I to have a family of non-satanists. It is difficult but when I feal as if I have disobeyed his law... He shows me his love and understanding phyically with miracles. Hail Father Satan!He understands his creation.

On Fri Jun 25th, 2010 11:43 AM EDT Allison P wrote:

On 6/24/10, David Coursey <rammesses666@... wrote:
with Satan and the Gods.

program

Hi all,
As I have stated in other posts, I am studying Satanic Holidays. Unfortunately I am in a Christian Boarding School, So almost all sites are blocked. I can get onto JoS fortunately, however In the Satanic Rites and Celebrations - Satanic Sabbats section, all dates are written for the northern hemisphere. I see the link that says to "click hear if you are in the southern hemisphere" (I am australian) however, for some stupid reason the school as blocked this link, so I have no way of finding these dates out, I looked online but everything is corrupted and wrong so I can't trust it. Could someone please tell me the dates in the southern hemisphere for the winter and summer solstice, the (eve of) Beltane and Samhain. Also any other Satanic holidays not listed on JoS. I also have another question, the Winter Solstice is I think the 22nd-23rd of December, however In australia, this is summer not winter, so is this the winter or summer solstice. I really appreciate any help.
Thank you in advance
Hail Enki
Hail Enlil

These are the Satanic Sabbat dates for those in the Southern Hemisphere:

1 February- Lammas/Lughnasadh

21 March- Mabon fall Equinox

30 April- Samhain

21 June- Yule Winter solstice (although it is perfectly fine to celebrate Yule in place of x-mas in Decemer)

1 August- Imbolc/Candlemas

21 September- Spring Equinox/ Ostara

1 November- Beltane

21 December- Midsummer Summer Solstice

And Father Satan's special day remains as the 23 of December throughout the world.

Hail Father Satan!!
-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blaise" <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Hi all,
As I have stated in other posts, I am studying Satanic Holidays. Unfortunately I am in a Christian Boarding School, So almost all sites are blocked. I can get onto JoS fortunately, however In the Satanic Rites and Celebrations - Satanic Sabbats section, all dates are written for the northern hemisphere. I see the link that says to "click hear if you are in the southern hemisphere" (I am australian) however, for some stupid reason the school as blocked this link, so I have no way of finding these dates out, I looked online but everything is corrupted and wrong so I can't trust it. Could someone please tell me the dates in the southern hemisphere for the winter and summer solstice, the (eve of) Beltane and Samhain. Also any other Satanic holidays not listed on JoS. I also have another question, the Winter Solstice is I think the 22nd-23rd of December, however In australia, this is summer not winter, so is this the winter or summer solstice. I really appreciate any help.
Thank you in advance
Hail Enki
Hail Enlil

Thank you so much for that information, I really truly appreciate it. Also I just wanted to boast because I am ever so proud that 23rd of December is also my birthday =) SO I just wanted to say that because I am very very proud.Thank you AgainHail Lord SatanHail EnlilFrom: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 9 September, 2010 9:31:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Holidays

30 April- Samhain

21 June- Yule Winter solstice (although it is perfectly fine to celebrate Yule in place of x-mas in Decemer)

1 November- Beltane

And Father Satan's special day remains as the 23 of December throughout the world.

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blaise" <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Hi all,
Thank you in advance
Hail Enki
Hail Enlil

Blaise.  Please get in contact with me. I'm in Australia to.  In south Australia.  Are you in south aus?   

Please reply to this at my gmail.
Jay.bragg96@...
From Jay
Australia
Ave Satanas
On 09/09/2010, at 9:41 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:
  Thank you so much for that information, I really truly appreciate it. Also I just wanted to boast because I am ever so proud that 23rd of December is also my birthday =) SO I just wanted to say that because I am very very proud.Thank you AgainHail Lord SatanHail EnlilFrom: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

30 April- Samhain

1 November- Beltane

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Blaise" <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Hi all,
Thank you in advance
Hail Enki
Hail Enlil

To Blaise, Jay,

I'm in Australia too, its nice to know our country isn't completely void of enlightenment lol
Please get in touch I'd love to chat :)

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay <jay.bragg96@... wrote:

Blaise. Please get in contact with me. I'm in Australia to. In south
Australia. Are you in south aus?

Please reply to this at my gmail.

Jay.bragg96@...

From Jay

Australia

Ave Satanas

On 09/09/2010, at 9:41 PM, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@...
wrote:

Thank you so much for that information, I really truly appreciate
it. Also I just wanted to boast because I am ever so proud that 23rd
of December is also my birthday =) SO I just wanted to say that
because I am very very proud.
Thank you Again
Hail Lord Satan
Hail Enlil
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

These are the Satanic Sabbat dates for those in the Southern
Hemisphere:

30 April- Samhain

21 June- Yule Winter solstice (although it is perfectly fine to
celebrate Yule in place of x-mas in Decemer)

1 November- Beltane

And Father Satan's special day remains as the 23 of December
throughout the world.

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blaise" <blaiseparnell@
wrote:

Hi all,
As I have stated in other posts, I am studying Satanic Holidays.
Unfortunately I am in a Christian Boarding School, So almost all
sites are blocked. I can get onto JoS fortunately, however In the
Satanic Rites and Celebrations - Satanic Sabbats section, all dates
are written for the northern hemisphere. I see the link that says to
"click hear if you are in the southern hemisphere" (I am australian)
however, for some stupid reason the school as blocked this link, so
I have no way of finding these dates out, I looked online but
everything is corrupted and wrong so I can't trust it. Could someone
please tell me the dates in the southern hemisphere for the winter
and summer solstice, the (eve of) Beltane and Samhain. Also any
other Satanic holidays not listed on JoS. I also have another
question, the Winter Solstice is I think the 22nd-23rd of December,
however In australia, this is summer not winter, so is this the
winter or summer solstice. I really appreciate any help.
Thank you in advance
Hail Enki
Hail Enlil

Hello,

This message is for HS!

I seen "under construction" in Satanic Holidays and I wonder when they will be completed?

thanks
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

In Satanic Holidays for Northern hemisphere,

the LAMMAS DAY/LUGHNASADH
August 1st is Under Construction.

"Assumption Day" coincides with "Lammas Day" of the "Summer Solstice." my question is, what should we do/celebrate during this date?

PS: I Never celebrated knew by heart xtians celebrations day when I was 1 so I want to improve myself since I dedicated.

HAIL FATHER SATAN, the true & only GOD!
HAIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

30 April- Samhain

1 November- Beltane

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blaise" <blaiseparnell@ wrote:

Hi all,
Thank you in advance
Hail Enki
Hail Enlil

Can someone please give me some advice. On JoyOfSatan.com the link for the Satanic holidays for the South does not work, because the AgeOfSatan.com website no longer exists.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

So what do we do if we are in the south? I'd like to start celebrating the holidays, but I'm not sure if the Dates in the North apply for the South aswell.
*special thanks to anyone that replies.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Greetings all

Can anybody send me a list of Satanic holidays for the Southern Hemisphere? The link on JoS doesn't seem to work, for me anyway, and haven't been able to find anything on Google.

Would appreciate it.

Ave Satanas!!

If you read the section on the JoS website about the Satanic Holidays you will see it says that during a holiday you should get together with friends and family and celebrate. Well, I am the only satanist in my family and have no satanist friends
I can't remember reading that, but I also don't have any Satanist friends nor family as far as I know.

what do i do on these holidays????
I don't know. What do you do?

I doubt that I'd be allowed to have certain holidays off that are due to my religion - that isn't Christian, so I'd automatically have a couple of days off for Christmas, but for any Satanic holidays of course not. By the way what and are the Satanic holidays?

--- In [email protected], "Dillon" wrote:

If I knew of any Spiritual Satanists in my area I'd
celebrate with them, but there arent any, sadly.
Speaking of which, if there are any in England, let me know. *coughs* If you're also looking for a partner, let me know! ;-) *coughs* Where was I? Oh, yes, people in my neck of the woods. Drop me line. :)

--- In [email protected], Allison P wrote:

On 6/24/10, David Coursey rammesses666@... wrote:
with Satan and the Gods.

program

--- In [email protected], "Dillon" quartyd@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back