Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic dating?/more

theknife333

One thing I notice is none of the Satanic sites I've been on offer a dating/personal section. And one site even discourages such talk thinking it will "dumb down" the topics. I find it odd. You would think sites would want to encourage dating and relationships in hopes goals and causes advance and continue for future generations.

Easily Infiltrated, put true Satanists in harm's way, and isn't a good focal point for website development. I guess the word would be "shallow"

There are two ways of looking at it:
1. It is true what you say
2. people that aren't xians etc. could use this to "lure" us into their trap by saying they are looking for someone to talk to in real life. It is a pretty hard topic looking at the times we live in. Personally i tend to only talk to people through things like skype so we can talk first and later once some trust is build i show myself using a camera. Overall i think this site is pretty safe tho looking at the community here.
Hail to father Satan

I think it's pretty dangerous to date online, but to date online via a Satanic site..very sketchy. Someone can easily lie claiming to be a SS and meet up with you...and you can get hurt. I think doing a ritual would be better, not to mention waaaayyy safer and more rewarding (you'll get the perfect person).  :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Those answers certainly explain it then. Once again I was never able to get answers even on something like this on other sites.

We care about the truth, but perspective also matters in this case.Now the good question: is it possible to find a true SS on dating sites? Yes, it's possible anywhere..but..almost hit or miss.

A good idea would be to do a ritual to Lord Satan and ask Him to bring you your SS mate, whether human or Incubus/Succubus.Of course, for something like that,  you'd have to be willing to give Him something of equal value in return.

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 11:35:37 PM, "exarkuun1991@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

We care about the truth, but perspective also matters in this case.Now the good question: is it possible to find a true SS on dating sites? Yes, it's possible anywhere..but..almost hit or miss.

<td val[/IMG]What would satan consider equal value
For your ss mate

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
From: Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic dating?/more
Sent: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 3:58:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   A good idea would be to do a ritual to Lord Satan and ask Him to bring you your SS mate, whether human or Incubus/Succubus.Of course, for something like that,  you'd have to be willing to give Him something of equal value in return.

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 11:35:37 PM, "exarkuun1991@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

Be creative. It could be stopping an addiction, getting help for it and prevent from relasping, for example. It could be spiritual warfare, and/or anything else that you and Lord Satan agree on.

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:16:37 PM, "Luke Benson bensonl93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]What would satan consider equal value
For your ss mate

[/TD]

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   A good idea would be to do a ritual to Lord Satan and ask Him to bring you your SS mate, whether human or Incubus/Succubus.Of course, for something like that,  you'd have to be willing to give Him something of equal value in return.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]K thanks

[/TD]
Sent: Wed, Jun 25, 2014 2:12:18 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Be creative. It could be stopping an addiction, getting help for it and prevent from relasping, for example. It could be spiritual warfare, and/or anything else that you and Lord Satan agree on.

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:16:37 PM, "Luke Benson bensonl93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]What would satan consider equal value
For your ss mate

[/TD]

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   A good idea would be to do a ritual to Lord Satan and ask Him to bring you your SS mate, whether human or Incubus/Succubus.Of course, for something like that,  you'd have to be willing to give Him something of equal value in return.

[/TD]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back