Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic books

does anyone know of any places i can find satanic books (not including the ones they sell on the JOS website) i cant seem to find any other than anton lavey type stuff, and obviously this is not what im after.

there are some pages with tons of e-books

www.esnips.com
www.scribd.com
www.pdf-search-engine.com

hope this will help

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origami_swiss_cheese" <origami-swiss-cheese@... wrote:

does anyone know of any places i can find satanic books (not including the ones they sell on the JOS website) i cant seem to find any other than anton lavey type stuff, and obviously this is not what im after.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origami_swiss_cheese" <origami-swiss-cheese@... wrote:
The Lost Book of Enki is a good book that helps one understand Satan and the Gods when upon their arrival to Earth. Someone once mentioned that Satan said it was 90% accurate. Its in the files section. I hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!

and yes can anyone please remove some of books in satanicsingles library website cause it contains some of books like worshipping archangel gabriel and all.............

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back