Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satan has forsaken me

satansvamp

I dedicated myself a few years ago and it just seems like my life has gone downhill since then. My boyfriend got popped for something that he didn't do, which now results in us not being able to do anything remotely fun and having to move into his fathers place ( who doesn't help money or foodwise, he somehow makes it so that we never have enough money for ourselves to do anything). He won't let me do any spells/rituals or meditations so that I can't make me and my guys life better. I've prayed/asked/demanded/begged everything and it. Seems like no ones listening.

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions? I'm very open minded.

I eagerly wait any and all responses.

He cant actually stop you from meditating if hes say asleep or not home or your at a trusted friends house and the same for doing spells or rituals i mean has someone saying you cant do this or that ever really stopped anyone before? Hail Father Satan

On Sat May 28th, 2011 11:52 PM PDT satansvamp wrote:

I dedicated myself a few years ago and it just seems like my life has gone downhill since then. My boyfriend got popped for something that he didn't do, which now results in us not being able to do anything remotely fun and having to move into his fathers place ( who doesn't help money or foodwise, he somehow makes it so that we never have enough money for ourselves to do anything). He won't let me do any spells/rituals or meditations so that I can't make me and my guys life better. I've prayed/asked/demanded/begged everything and it. Seems like no ones listening.

Satan has not forsaken anyone, on the otherhand you are living with a enemy leech who is sucking all the joy out of your lives.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 29, 2011 2:52:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] satan has forsaken me

You don't beg for 'permission' to empower ur life. You do it.

Sounds like ur at one of the many points in ur life, where u find that power/will to breakthrough and make things happen, or stay in a dark hole.

Clean your aura, spin ur chakras, and actively do something to make ur life better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@... wrote:

I would have to agree with tiffany, even if u go out side to a non crowded place like a graveyard at night you can do a standard ritual and ask father for his help, and do your power meditations while your in bed to someone who doesn't know what your actually doing it would just look like your sleeping, that's what I do.

Hail satan
Hail the gods of duat
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: Tiffany Mclaurin <chrnosgrl@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:39:52 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] satan has forsaken me
  He cant actually stop you from meditating if hes say asleep or not home or your at a trusted friends house and the same for doing spells or rituals i mean has someone saying you cant do this or that ever really stopped anyone before? Hail Father Satan

I'm sure Satan wants to teach you to take control of your situation of your own. Yes, similar things happened to me years ago. Same thing, I was lazy, no meditation, just begged and worried and not to mention I was living with my parents and couldn't do any rituals. I realized I had to take care of my situation on my own and I did find time to meditate and did rituals in my astral temple. You can still create an astral temple even if you live with others and don't approve, the astral temple is in your mind and the astral and no normal person can read your thoughts. Life got lot better ever since, I corrected my chakra imbalance I had and got lots of signs from Satan and contacted by him many times and he's helped me a lot.

I think you need to be more inventive instead of begging and "praying". If you can't do something just find ways around it, from astral temple to pretend to be sleeping and meditating. Or doing everyday void meditation by focusing on what you do. There're many ways to get around those things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@... wrote:

How about this idea, go to a beach and take some small table or a big piece of flat, wood. Use this as an altar use whatever tools you have , well, after taking all that to some beach, then do what you want outdoors. You can make this scene small enough for others not to notice. Go where there's hardly any people and do what you want outdoors. This is the best I can come up with. At least I answered, ok? Good luck with your venture!Hail satan!

A good place to clean your aura and charkas is in the shower. You can spin your charkas while doing some sort of mundane activity (like washing the dishes) just tune into them one by one and start spinning. Good luck.

Hail Satan ------------------From: "dcwilliam@..." <dcwilliam@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:23:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satan has forsaken me
  I'm sure Satan wants to teach you to take control of your situation of your own. Yes, similar things happened to me years ago. Same thing, I was lazy, no meditation, just begged and worried and not to mention I was living with my parents and couldn't do any rituals. I realized I had to take care of my situation on my own and I did find time to meditate and did rituals in my astral temple. You can still create an astral temple even if you live with others and don't approve, the astral temple is in your mind and the astral and no normal person can read your thoughts. Life got lot better ever since, I corrected my chakra imbalance I had and got lots of signs from Satan and contacted by him many times and he's helped me a lot.

I think you need to be more inventive instead of begging and "praying". If you can't do something just find ways around it, from astral temple to pretend to be sleeping and meditating. Or doing everyday void meditation by focusing on what you do. There're many ways to get around those things.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but when you get a chance to be alone or to go somewhere alone maybe you could construct a fairly quick and simple astral temple. There's no way outsiders can interfere with that & then you can use it at any time you get some relative peace & quiet, e.g., when the old coot's sleeping or away.

It sounds like things would improve considerably if you & your BF could move out. Maybe that's what you need to focus on, number one priority -- that your situation moves forward, starting with getting out of that house & away from that creep. Considering his appalling behavior, neither of you owe him anything.

Also remember that you don't have to have long periods of time for meditations. They're cumulative for one thing & if you only have five minutes, then you have five minutes. You pick it up in bits of time. Ideal? No. But it still works.

My situation doesn't resemble yours in any way but sometimes our small home seems more like Grand Central Station and I've often had to do my meditations in stages. No ill effects. I often like to do them first thing in the morning before getting out of bed and/or last thing at night before sleep.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ILVIDKRADAR" <ilvidkradar@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@ wrote:

How about this idea, go to a beach and take some small table or a big piece of flat, wood. Use this as an altar use whatever tools you have , well, after taking all that to some beach, then do what you want outdoors. You can make this scene small enough for others not to notice. Go where there's hardly any people and do what you want outdoors. This is the best I can come up with. At least I answered, ok? Good luck with your venture!Hail satan!

The shower is an excellent place! While spinning your chakras & cleaning your aura, the negativity that has attached itself to you during the day gets washed down the drain. I look forward to that, knowing I'm not taking any of that to bed with me.

Even when things are going well, unwanted energies can attach themselves (not securely, but they're still there) just by being out and about in the world, passing, speaking & interacting on one level or another with who-knows-who.

You can also do your protection exercises at the same time. Get creative. Not everything has to be exactly scripted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

A good place to clean your aura and charkas is in the shower. You can spin your charkas while doing some sort of mundane activity (like washing the dishes) just tune into them one by one and start spinning. Good luck.

Hail Satan
------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:23:06
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satan has forsaken me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]It makes it more interesting when you change things up a little.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 5/30/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 11:14 PM

The shower is an excellent place! While spinning your chakras & cleaning your aura, the negativity that has attached itself to you during the day gets washed down the drain. I look forward to that, knowing I'm not taking any of that to bed with me.

Even when things are going well, unwanted energies can attach themselves (not securely, but they're still there) just by being out and about in the world, passing, speaking & interacting on one level or another with who-knows-who.

You can also do your protection exercises at the same time. Get creative. Not everything has to be exactly scripted.

--- [/IMG][email protected], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

Hail Satan
------------------

Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:23:06
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "satansvamp" <satansvamp@ wrote:

[/TD]

I'm am and have been tryin for the past 2 years to move out and still hasn't worked, cause somehow the a$$ makes it so that we barely survive. Just had to spend $120 on food and I don't have it to drop that kinda cash.. I have done meditation for the past 2-3 years and still nothing. There really are no places that I can do an alter but I will look on the JoS website bout the astral temple.

About the graveyard, be careful doing any workings there. There is much death energy around a field of dead bodies. Good for black magick but for most workings, a park is an excellent alternative.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], echodarko@... wrote:

I would have to agree with tiffany, even if u go out side to a non crowded place like a graveyard at night you can do a standard ritual and ask father for his help, and do your power meditations while your in bed to someone who doesn't know what your actually doing it would just look like your sleeping, that's what I do.

Hail satan
Hail the gods of duat

Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:39:52
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] satan has forsaken me

When you say you've done "meditation" for the 2-3 years, you mean everyday, without missing a day for about 30 mins a day including lots of exercises like chakra empowerment, energy work, void meditation, CLEANING YOUR AURA EVERYDAY?Because I know no one who did these for 2-3 years and had no results, I've even seen results in my first month. I can't imagine missing a day meditating, if I miss it I do it later. Also important is to do these without worries and just relax and don't worry if it seems like it didn't work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:

I'm am and have been tryin for the past 2 years to move out and still hasn't worked, cause somehow the a$$ makes it so that we barely survive. Just had to spend $120 on food and I don't have it to drop that kinda cash.. I have done meditation for the past 2-3 years and still nothing. There really are no places that I can do an alter but I will look on the JoS website bout the astral temple.

Oh I didn't even think about that thanks for the tip, I just live right next to one and its always empty at night Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: "Lucifuge Kaiser" <amplifiercult@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 01:21:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: satan has forsaken me
  About the graveyard, be careful doing any workings there. There is much death energy around a field of dead bodies. Good for black magick but for most workings, a park is an excellent alternative.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], echodarko@... wrote:

Hail satan
Hail the gods of duat

Father never abandons his own. I think he's wanting you to find a way
out of this situation yourself. Hang in there! An opportunity will
arise, I'm sure. I wish you the best of success! Hail Father Satan!

On 5/31/11, echodarko@... <echodarko@... wrote:
Oh I didn't even think about that thanks for the tip, I just live right next
to one and its always empty at night

Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 01:21:21

About the graveyard, be careful doing any workings there. There is much
death energy around a field of dead bodies. Good for black magick but for
most workings, a park is an excellent alternative.

I would have to agree with tiffany, even if u go out side to a non crowded
place like a graveyard at night you can do a standard ritual and ask
father for his help, and do your power meditations while your in bed to
someone who doesn't know what your actually doing it would just look like
your sleeping, that's what I do.

Hail satan
Hail the gods of duat

He cant actually stop you from meditating if hes say asleep or not home or
your at a trusted friends house and the same for doing spells or rituals i
mean has someone saying you cant do this or that ever really stopped
anyone before? Hail Father Satan

I dedicated myself a few years ago and it just seems like my life has
gone downhill since then. My boyfriend got popped for something that he
didn't do, which now results in us not being able to do anything
remotely fun and having to move into his fathers place ( who doesn't
help money or foodwise, he somehow makes it so that we never have enough
money for ourselves to do anything). He won't let me do any
spells/rituals or meditations so that I can't make me and my guys life
better. I've prayed/asked/demanded/begged everything and it. Seems like
no ones listening.

I am currently trying to get ahold a real estate agent so that I can look at a nearby house. But I'm afraid that they'll say no because I have student loans that ( because of a$$hole I haven't been able to pay a cent on) they'll tell me that I can't even make payments. So I'm hopin that they'll let me make payments because that's the ONLY way I can see us getting out of here. When I try to tell a$$hole that either he needs to help, or I'm just gettin food for me and my bf he STILL gets into the food and doesn't replinish or even bothers to chip in for money for the past 5 months. And I don't make enough money for 3 people to eat, but since he doesn't help I don't see a way out of this without hurting him. I just need to get a windfall of money to pay off a huge chunk of my student loan. I need a money spell or something. I am round TOO much negative energy and we NEED to get out on our own and FAST.

Is it unusual if I'd rather do my rituals in a graveyard? The "death" energy doesn't bother me whatsoever. I actually love being surrounded by spirits/ghosts/entities. Makes me feel comfortable. I find that the times that I've been in graveyards actually kinda gives me that easy feeling, like "homey" feeling. I feel totally at ease and somehow relaxed in graveyards. What do people make of this?   Btw, I thought to put this in it's own topic and away from the topic that it was. I hope this is ok.

Anytime I get surrounded by negative people,situations,etc.I do a babanishing by visualizing a ball of energy growing from within myself anand make it grow bigger with each breath,gradually pushing the unwanted further away from me.Since I dedicated to Father,it grows faster and stronger than ever before. It gives you time to breathe and helps make it easier to see the right direction to go in order to help your situation.
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:

I am currently trying to get ahold a real estate agent so that I can look at a nearby house. But I'm afraid that they'll say no because I have student loans that ( because of a$$hole I haven't been able to pay a cent on) they'll tell me that I can't even make payments. So I'm hopin that they'll let me make payments because that's the ONLY way I can see us getting out of here. When I try to tell a$$hole that either he needs to help, or I'm just gettin food for me and my bf he STILL gets into the food and doesn't replinish or even bothers to chip in for money for the past 5 months. And I don't make enough money for 3 people to eat, but since he doesn't help I don't see a way out of this without hurting him. I just need to get a windfall of money to pay off a huge chunk of my student loan. I need a money spell or something. I am round TOO much negative energy and we NEED to get out on our own and FAST.

If you are at ease and feel comfortable, then do your rituals there!

Hail Satan!

Is it unusual if I'd rather do my rituals in a graveyard? The "death" energy
doesn't bother me whatsoever. I actually love being surrounded by
spirits/ghosts/entities. Makes me feel comfortable. I find that the times that
I've been in graveyards actually kinda gives me that easy feeling, like "homey"
feeling. I feel totally at ease and somehow relaxed in graveyards. What do
people make of this?

Btw, I thought to put this in it's own topic and away from the topic that it
was. I hope this is ok.

I'm not sure how advanced you are, but here are your best 2 options:

1. Try merging consciousness (http://www.666blacksun.com/Merging_%20A ... sness.html) and influencing him to treat you better or help out financially or whatever you want.

2. Go to your astral temple (make one if you don't have one already) when he is sleeping, will his soul there, and give him short commands (to help you out financially, etc), and after, tell his soul that he will obey, but won't remember this meeting. I tried looking for the page for you but couldn't find it. It's somewhere in JoS.

Hope this helps :)

Graveyards can be interesting places, to be sure. I was once told that in Turkey, people sometimes arrange to "meet you at the cemetery" for lunch break, presumably because it's quiet and they consider it restful.

Usually, unless you are doing black magick, that location isn't recommended, but if you feel comfortable there, why not try it. It might be an idea to take note whether anything odd, unusual, or especially, uncomfortable comes up, in which case you can change plans. Also make sure you've programmed/protected your aura prior to the ritual itself.

I'm a huge proponent of the astral temple -- It's where I do almost everything -- because the workings are so powerful and can be done anytime (including, I suppose, the cemetery, if that's the place that works for you.)

Just make sure, also, that security or law enforcement personnel don't arrest you; there's idiots out there who vandalize graves -- at least it happens here periodically -- so they're on the lookout for any unusual activities.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

If you are at ease and feel comfortable, then do your rituals there!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tara Doland <satansvamp@ wrote:

Is it unusual if I'd rather do my rituals in a graveyard? The "death" energy
doesn't bother me whatsoever. I actually love being surrounded by
spirits/ghosts/entities. Makes me feel comfortable. I find that the times that
I've been in graveyards actually kinda gives me that easy feeling, like "homey"
feeling. I feel totally at ease and somehow relaxed in graveyards. What do
people make of this?

Btw, I thought to put this in it's own topic and away from the topic that it
was. I hope this is ok.

What I meant was, your 2 best magic/witchcraft options. We have the knowledge and ability to use magic, so why not? ;)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

I'm not sure how advanced you are, but here are your best 2 options:

1. Try merging consciousness (http://www.666blacksun.com/Merging_%20A ... sness.html) and influencing him to treat you better or help out financially or whatever you want.

2. Go to your astral temple (make one if you don't have one already) when he is sleeping, will his soul there, and give him short commands (to help you out financially, etc), and after, tell his soul that he will obey, but won't remember this meeting. I tried looking for the page for you but couldn't find it. It's somewhere in JoS.

Hope this helps :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tara Doland <satansvamp@ wrote:

This boy is heartless, he only thinks for himself, doesn't care bout anyone but himself. He's a user, he uses everyone for his own uses. He has to pay child support and won't pay it until the state threatens to take his dl. So to me he has no soul to try to tell what to do. I want to hurt him so bad but my rational mind tells me not to cause it won't do any good.

Is there any sites that I can go to for working and trusted money spells?

I eagerly wait responses!

as long as you are paying the student loans dont worry. you can even get the loans reduced to a lower payment each month.

By the way doll your letting that creep beat you program your soul and aura to deflect this dip shits negative energy and it will fuck him. Second you two need to get out of there. I say if needed sell something worth money in that house. If you live there its legally yours. Not saying to steal either. Then you two get your own place.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

as long as you are paying the student loans dont worry. you can even get the loans reduced to a lower payment each month.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back