Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SATAN AND THE TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE

lordlucifer420

With the total lunar eclipse coming up I need to know what this means for witchcraft power on that night, I need to know how to summon/conjure a spirit, I am naturally gifted, my relatives say that when I was young I would point out dead relatives and other entities, I have always had clairvoyance, and also when I was young I would awake in the middle of the night to tall dark figures walking back and forth like they were protecting me, I have had many odd learning experiences in the Astral and physical realm but i have never experienced the more advanced things that people say they have, which is why I want to attempt the ultimate show of proof during the lunar eclipse and see for myself, I'm not talking about meditation or the Astral, I want to see/feel/hear this entity physically, I want to harness it's power, please someone explain how this is done, I'm sick of all the nonsense and lies, I need to know how to do this before it's too late!

Like I said you can't do that physically. The entities you see are astral so the experiences you have are astral. It would only be physical if they came here with their physical bodies. You can't physically something that's astral. It's not that hard to understand :) You can't hear physically an astral entity. When you hear an astral entity it will be in your mind. Same with seeing. You won't see or hear anything with your physical eyes or ears, but with your mind and astral senses. It's always this thing, no exceptions.
Like I said as well you also need to have done the dedication ritual. Did you read my post? :) This is not done without a serious reason. Trying to summon a God just to get proof isn't a good reason. 
Again go back and read my previous response to you fully.

P.S. You are also supposed to read the main site before asking things. I don't think you've read it fully by what you're asking, so go there before asking anything else or posting anything more after you read my replies:
Joy of Satan P.S #2: Not sure what others have told you, but if you heard from others that this can happen physically then they told you nonsense and you need to ignore those.

By the way, the reason I'm insisting on the power meditation thing is because you totally misunderstand the whole thing. Spiritual Satanism isn't really about getting instant powers from the Gods. It isn't even about summoning any beings. This is a totally secondary thing and there are many prerequisites for it, those I mentioned. Satan and the Gods are here mostly to help their dedicated disciples develop our souls with power meditations and other practices and teach us and guide us and give us more spiritual techniques and knowledge.
Witchcraft isn't about summoning any beings either. It's about using the powers you develop through power meditation, kundalini yoga e.t.c. to improve your life or other related things. Witchcraft uses the power of one's own mind. This is explained in the site I gave you.

But you said human spirits are physical, so how do I conjure one of them? And what about the entities I used to see, they were not there physically? That's bullshit. Plus it's not just for proof, it is necessary, I need to raise this specific spirit from the grave. It is perfect timing...

Harness yourself.None of that is happening.Thats not how its done.You are not a Satanist.
Sent from my Verizon Smartphone ------ Original message------From: lordlucifer420@... [JoyofSat... Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2015 1:21 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:[JoyofSatan666] SATAN AND THE TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE  With the total lunar eclipse coming up I need to know what this means for witchcraft power on that night, I need to know how to summon/conjure a spirit, I am naturally gifted, my relatives say that when I was young I would point out dead relatives and other entities, I have always had clairvoyance, and also when I was young I would awake in the middle of the night to tall dark figures walking back and forth like they were protecting me, I have had many odd learning experiences in the Astral and physical realm but i have never experienced the more advanced things that people say they have, which is why I want to attempt the ultimate show of proof during the lunar eclipse and see for myself, I'm not talking about meditation or the Astral, I want to see/feel/hear this entity physically, I want to harness it's power, please someone explain how this is done, I'm sick of all the nonsense and lies, I need to know how to do this before it's too late!

The grave? Your a troll or diluted. You can not conjure a god by any means. They travel through the astral to you. You are in the astral right now here what you see. You just can't see it because your soul is not open. We are one being but there are many different levels of vibration such as x-rays and the like. The astral is a particular vibration, one which you who clearly has no knowledge will not be seeing any time soon due to your own crazed sycophantic delusions which find their roots deep in jooish lies. Read the site before posting again, and maybe you will learn a thing a two. The whole site, every last page and link you can find which will included using the waybackmachine to find taken down pages. 

On Friday, September 18, 2015 5:27 PM, "lordlucifer420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

But you said human spirits are physical, so how do I conjure one of them? And what about the entities I used to see, they were not there physically? That's bullshit. Plus it's not just for proof, it is necessary, I need to raise this specific spirit from the grave. It is perfect timing...

No matter how powerful the day is, nor how powerful the moon may be, your advancement is what will determine if you see the Gods or not.  Your obviously completely new and misunderstanding what Satanism is about. Read and study all of Joy of Satan Satan is not going give you power, you have to earn it yourself though hard work and dedication.  

On Friday, September 18, 2015 4:22 PM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The grave? Your a troll or diluted. You can not conjure a god by any means. They travel through the astral to you. You are in the astral right now here what you see. You just can't see it because your soul is not open. We are one being but there are many different levels of vibration such as x-rays and the like. The astral is a particular vibration, one which you who clearly has no knowledge will not be seeing any time soon due to your own crazed sycophantic delusions which find their roots deep in jooish lies. Read the site before posting again, and maybe you will learn a thing a two. The whole site, every last page and link you can find which will included using the waybackmachine to find taken down pages. 

On Friday, September 18, 2015 5:27 PM, "lordlucifer420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I never said human spirits are physical. Where did you get from my post? Which part from this "Spirits are those human beings who have been dead and haven't reincarnated yet." showed you that they are in the physical somehow?
If they were physical they wouldn't be spirits, they would living human beings. Human spirits are in the astral, becuase they are the astral bodies of dead human beings obviously.
"And what about the entities I used to see, they were not there physically?"
Astral. Again you're talking nonsense if you think a being who doesn't have an physical body can be there physically.
There's no such thing as raising from the grave. You probably watch or play too much dungeons and dragons. The human bodies that are in the graves are dead. Gone. Only the astral spirit that animates them remains, and this only if it hasn't been reincarnated anyway. Most of them are reincarnated.
Again, mister, read the website.

Why can't a human astral body go inside a dead human body and make it alieve? Why when the body does we leave? What about the body dying separates us from it? And we're were we before birth? We're we with Jehovah or " lucifer" 

On Sep 19, 2015, at 1:12 AM, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I never said human spirits are physical. Where did you get from my post? Which part from this "Spirits are those human beings who have been dead and haven't reincarnated yet." showed you that they are in the physical somehow?
If they were physical they wouldn't be spirits, they would living human beings. Human spirits are in the astral, becuase they are the astral bodies of dead human beings obviously.
"And what about the entities I used to see, they were not there physically?"
Astral. Again you're talking nonsense if you think a being who doesn't have an physical body can be there physically.
There's no such thing as raising from the grave. You probably watch or play too much dungeons and dragons. The human bodies that are in the graves are dead. Gone. Only the astral spirit that animates them remains, and this only if it hasn't been reincarnated anyway. Most of them are reincarnated.
Again, mister, read the website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back