Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and the Elophim

[email protected]

"and the Elohim thought that they would be able to control the population of the mutant man by keeping man sterile. Eventually the head genetic engineer of the Elohim rebelled against the orders of his superiors and genetically engineered the ability to reproduce into the mutant man."
"
The ability to reproduce was not the only trait which the Elohim tried to keep from man. Genetically, the Elohim did not possess the genes which trigger aging in humans and other animals. They had genetically altered their DNA so that they did not age. When the leaders of the Elohim learned that man had been given the ability to reproduce, they feared that the rebel genetic engineer would alter their DNA to allow them to not age so they made it illegal for man to be allowed in the facilities of the Elohim. Man had been "cast out" of God's presence."

My question here is was Satan the head genetic engineer that rebeled against everyone else? Was he once part or the Elohim?? And where do the Nordics come into this.
PLEASE answer if you KNOW for sure.
Thank you.

Enki forever!

'Elohim' is a jewish word, and it means 'Gods'. Yes Father was the rebel leader along with Beelzebub, cant remember the others. Shouldnt you post this in the main group? This is the Army group......

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:45 PDT stn1992inu@... wrote:

"and the Elohim thought that they would be able to control the population of the mutant man by keeping man sterile. Eventually the head genetic engineer of the Elohim rebelled against the orders of his superiors and genetically engineered the ability to reproduce into the mutant man."
"
The ability to reproduce was not the only trait which the Elohim tried to keep from man. Genetically, the Elohim did not possess the genes which trigger aging in humans and other animals. They had genetically altered their DNA so that they did not age. When the leaders of the Elohim learned that man had been given the ability to reproduce, they feared that the rebel genetic engineer would alter their DNA to allow them to not age so they made it illegal for man to be allowed in the facilities of the Elohim. Man had been "cast out" of God's presence."

My question here is was Satan the head genetic engineer that rebeled against everyone else? Was he once part or the Elohim?? And where do the Nordics come into this.
PLEASE answer if you KNOW for sure.
Thank you.

Enki forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back