Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and the Demons.

Harley1

I have been a satanist for nearly 2 years. (on and off admittedly, because i have a tendancy to lose hope ad get depressed fairly easily. But i'm very dedicated and have vowed that i will never go back to being without Satan again, it is an emptiness that is unparallel.) I have yet to come into any direct contact with Satan or the Demons. I have never attempted to formally contact them, but will they ever come to me on their own? I've never performed a ritual either, mainly because i lack the materials and the privacy to do so, any suggestions?

I am kind of in the same boat myself just to let you know, so know you are not alone.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Harley" <echoplex2120@... wrote:

I have been a satanist for nearly 2 years. (on and off admittedly, because i have a tendancy to lose hope ad get depressed fairly easily. But i'm very dedicated and have vowed that i will never go back to being without Satan again, it is an emptiness that is unparallel.) I have yet to come into any direct contact with Satan or the Demons. I have never attempted to formally contact them, but will they ever come to me on their own? I've never performed a ritual either, mainly because i lack the materials and the privacy to do so, any suggestions?

---
giving your circumstances i would recommend sigils in place of rituals and supplies. for me a focused orgasm on my sigil works best.
TYFEF! HAIL SATAN!
n [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m0rph1as" <ajfunman@... wrote:
I am kind of in the same boat myself just to let you know, so know you are not alone.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Harley" <echoplex2120@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back