Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Runes

Attachments :
<ol>the_healing_rosary_by_dualserpent-d8g7ooo.jpg</ol><ol>runes_by_dualserpent-d8g7spd.jpg</ol>Hi there! I made my own set of runes for real cheap. I enjoy using them for casting or to hold onto during a ritual. I also use them for future readings. Here is how I did it.
Buy a bag of marbles at walmart (They should only cost 99 cent), nail polish, acrylic paint, and a brush.
1.) Print out the list of runes. This will help you keep track and be able to see the design.
2.) Edge the runes into the marbles one at a time. This will take a bit, it took me three hours to get them all done because I like them being perfect.
3.) Drop the runes into a bag of water, shake it, then pull them out and dry them.
4.) Paint the runes with a bright color, preferably one that stands out.
5.) Once dry, paint with nail polish till the runes are smooth.
Once everything is done, dedicate them in the name of Satan.

I used this method to care some runes into beads on my rosary too (mainly Algiz for protection!)
Hope this helps

Awesome! Now, any idea on where I could find an instrument to put runes into wood? I tried using my knife, but it just wasn't working.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 16, 2015, at 20:32, "piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi there! I made my own set of runes for real cheap. I enjoy using them for casting or to hold onto during a ritual. I also use them for future readings. Here is how I did it.
Buy a bag of marbles at walmart (They should only cost 99 cent), nail polish, acrylic paint, and a brush.
1.) Print out the list of runes. This will help you keep track and be able to see the design.
2.) Edge the runes into the marbles one at a time. This will take a bit, it took me three hours to get them all done because I like them being perfect.
3.) Drop the runes into a bag of water, shake it, then pull them out and dry them.
4.) Paint the runes with a bright color, preferably one that stands out.
5.) Once dry, paint with nail polish till the runes are smooth.
Once everything is done, dedicate them in the name of Satan.

I used this method to care some runes into beads on my rosary too (mainly Algiz for protection!)
Hope this helps

@Sam
I used an inexpensive dremel for mine. I bought it for 25$ and I use it a lot for etching leather and making candles for my altar. I would recommend investing in one because you can use them for a lot of different things.

Does anyone know the numbers for Uraz and Sowilo, and any suggestions for a mediation on these runes? I do the sowilo everyday and before I raise my energy and then begin vibrating it between 13 to 18 times just unsure of the number for the rune and same goes for Uraz.

ALL runes on the page are numbered, with the first rune being number 1. I don't have the number off the top of my head, sadly. 

Urus is number 2. 
Sauil is number 16. 

16+2=18. 1+8=9
---In [email protected], <exarkuun1991@... wrote :

ALL runes on the page are numbered, with the first rune being number 1. I don't have the number off the top of my head, sadly. 

Even after going through all the runes on Jos I still can't work out which would be good for luck… and yeh I know how varied and unpredictable luck can be but… at the same time with how varied it can be applied to any and all situations so… should be very useful long term…and yeh… so… would Fehu fit the bill or do you have a better solution? Cheers in advanced!

Try the ones you kinda drawn to. You missing out on the energy and empowerment the runes provide.

-Myster

On Sunday, 26 February 2017, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Even after going through all the runes on Jos I still can't work out which would be good for luck… and yeh I know how varied and unpredictable luck can be but… at the same time with how varied it can be applied to any and all situations so… should be very useful long term…and yeh… so… would Fehu fit the bill or do you have a better solution? Cheers in advanced!

My intuition says Jera. It doesn't say anything about it on the site, just letting you know that's what I personally would say. If others disagree that's fine
On Feb 26, 2017, at 01:48, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Jera is the rune you are looking for:
Like the Tarot Card, the Wheel of Fortune, Ar can reverse circumstances so misfortune is replaced with luck and visa-versa.

There is no such thing as *luck*. It's too general. Define exactly what you want done. For example: improve money, charisma, spiritual development, love.... And the list goes on. 
Then you find an affirmation and a rune to work with your desires. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Try the ones you kinda drawn to. You missing out on the energy and empowerment the runes provide.

-Myster

On Sunday, 26 February 2017, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

Shade.. You dont just have luck you build it. What do you want to happen?

Sounds like you are looking for something beneficial though.

You can try jera, and then visualizing yourself in a white-gold (or yellow gold) aura and affirm something like "In a positive and healthy way for me, I'm always extremely lucky in every situation at all times" I can also recommend using SATANAS instead of jera, because it's great for raising energy for any kind of working. 

-Shael 
On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:48, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Even after going through all the runes on Jos I still can't work out which would be good for luck… and yeh I know how varied and unpredictable luck can be but… at the same time with how varied it can be applied to any and all situations so… should be very useful long term…and yeh… so… would Fehu fit the bill or do you have a better solution? Cheers in advanced!

Incorrect. Luck exists and Jupiter rules over it. Jer is fine, like Ljoss said. It will bring slow but steady results. But remember that luck is a wheel: it's never on anyone's side, but rather it turns all the time. You will be free from it when you'll be free from the samsara.

Anyone who thinks that comment is made by a jew?

Taol,I know you gotta build it and all but since luck wasn't really on my side from the start of this thing(psychically) I'm kinda hopping it'll help aid me in my current... predicament... and when that's over future predicaments also and I'm sorry if us newbies kinda sound like broken records by this time( you know by asking stupid questions that are probably already buried on this site... somewhere...) but when doing the affirmation am I programing the rune or can I use another specific affirmation on the same rune? I.e. for Thurisaz can I use it to clean my aura then heal my body without losing power or should I go buy another Thurisaz rune?... also if they are programmable like gems should I also cleanse, charge and prevent them from touching as to avoid transferring the programming? I ask this because the runes them selves are carved into the surface of gems... also sorry for the mountain of text!  

Tao and Stardust are both right. It does not mention it on the JoS though.  The first and most important Rune which comes both first and last is the Rune Ingwaz.  The JoS's mention of Ingwaz is mentioned in using it in more of an Earth Magick/fertility aspect.  An article was written sometime ago in that one does not follow the path of least resistance as it does not turn out so well.  This is called Karma/Fate and luck for good or bad is tied up with that. If you want to find luck, you must realize one must Blaze new trails in the form of Luck...hence one is both using a Destruction amd Creation ritual to generate Luck.  Ingwaz is the Divine Fire-Lightning Spark Seed, and is also a Fire Rune of The seed of The Divine Twins which has many different occult associations.  Basically... one uses Ing to burn and Blaze a new trail of Luck creatively...Luck is a tangible force that happens in a Timeline of Events.  One then uses Jera to hold things steady.  Berkana is the Rune of the Divine Blessed Womb of Reality...a motherly nurturing Rune.  Numerologically, Berkana breaks down to Hagal which is the comet that brings ALL SEEDS of Creation. Anyway, those are just 3 Runes, with one needing to use Ing in its Fiery aspect to Recapitulate energies by Burning Karma, one then takes the Energy of Potential and Reprograms it and plants it as that Seed of Ing.  ALL of the runes naturally play an important role though as they somehow nurture or strengthen Luck, generate it, etc.

Luck exists on the Wheel of Karma in a Fixed position, locked in by Earth Magick.  One uses destruction Magick (Fire), to Free Luck/Magick, then one reverses and uses that to rebuild karma in a higher better form, which is the form you give it.

On Mar 1, 2017, at 8:00 AM, "starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Incorrect. Luck exists and Jupiter rules over it. Jer is fine, like Ljoss said. It will bring slow but steady results. But remember that luck is a wheel: it's never on anyone's side, but rather it turns all the time. You will be free from it when you'll be free from the samsara.

@stardust - not wanting to argue, so please understand and forgive ahead of time...
It's my understanding that one is free from the samsara when one reaches godhead. And samsara akins luck to karma. Therefore, luck and karma are basically interchangeable. How can a rune change the course of karma? I thought one has to deal with each karma in one's past lives to change it. 
I'm dealing with a big karma issue right now. One that has transcended at least 2 past lives and carried into this one. It'll be helpful to understand. I Will resolve it!
Please explain. Thanks ahead of time.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:00 AM, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Incorrect. Luck exists and Jupiter rules over it. Jer is fine, like Ljoss said. It will bring slow but steady results. But remember that luck is a wheel: it's never on anyone's side, but rather it turns all the time. You will be free from it when you'll be free from the samsara.

Maybe I explained myself poorly. Yes, you get rid from karma permanently when you achieve the Magnum Opus, as far as we know. But. There's a but. Unlike wiccans, we know how to deal with karma. Karma can be burned.

[*]It is detached from the soul when you clean your aura.</li>[*]You protect yourself from negative karma every time you empower your aura of protection.
</li>[*]There are workings that allow you to burn karma in a way there is a little more specific. Lydia suggested me one of this several months. It revolves around the word "VISUDDHI" which means "the pure one". You vibrate it 7 times in each chakra and 13 times your aura, the you affirm something along the lines of "In a positive and healthy manner, I'm permanently and completely free from negative karma" or "In a positive and healthy manner, negative karma is permanently and completely detached from my soul.</li>[*]If you know what issue generated that karma, you can address it in more specific manner. This is the best way, of course, because you focus exactly on one problem, instead of diluting the energies to burn all negative karma. Methods vary, but a freeing the soul meditation focused on this specific karmic issue will bring the result you want. Other runes can be used in place of UR and OSS. Listen to your intuition for that.</li>
Lastly, I don't know exactly how to define "luck". Luck should be something generic related to the magnetic capacity of your aura, your vibration frequency and your spiritual power. What do I mean by generic? Good luck is attracting everything you deem positive for yourself, in every area of your life. Conversely, bad luck is attracting everything you think is negative, in every area of your life. It is akin to karma in a way, yes.
I just corrected the fact you said that "there's no such thing as luck". The remainder in your post I think it might be alright. I mean, focusing on specific goals you want to achieve is always better than working from a generic point of view.
Are my statements more clear now, Dehna?

Thank you ALL for explaining. 
I am totally corrected. There is a thing called luck. It is related to karma and to one's desires, especially the subconscious one's. We can do workings to influence luck and karma!
I need to research and do meditation on these runes and find the one(s) to help my situation. Quickly!
Runes are new to my spiritual education. Past lives showed me working with *brute* physical and spiritual power, affirmations and meditations. I realize that this world has deteriorated to a point where we need to employ all the tools available to us to be successful.
@stardust - Yes. You explained the details that was lacking. Thank you! The issue specifically is health and delusions of illness. Lydia posted a note about health workings are good starting on the 12th. I need to burn off this karmic bad luck. It will not return to plague me another time!
But one more question [again, I'm not trying to be difficult and sorry for so many questions]... It is true that after my AoP I feel good. No illness or pain. That's how I knew it is a trick of the enemy. However, these problems return after a while. What's happening? Is my apprehension/subconscious expectations bringing it back? This is the karma part, isn't it? Then these runes and affirmations will reprogram it all! Yaye!!!
I love my life! I love my comrades. Mostly, I love Satan!!!
Thank you all!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:43 PM, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Maybe I explained myself poorly. Yes, you get rid from karma permanently when you achieve the Magnum Opus, as far as we know. But. There's a but. Unlike wiccans, we know how to deal with karma. Karma can be burned.

[*]It is detached from the soul when you clean your aura.</li>[*]You protect yourself from negative karma every time you empower your aura of protection.
</li>[*]There are workings that allow you to burn karma in a way there is a little more specific. Lydia suggested me one of this several months. It revolves around the word "VISUDDHI" which means "the pure one". You vibrate it 7 times in each chakra and 13 times your aura, the you affirm something along the lines of "In a positive and healthy manner, I'm permanently and completely free from negative karma" or "In a positive and healthy manner, negative karma is permanently and completely detached from my soul.</li>[*]If you know what issue generated that karma, you can address it in more specific manner. This is the best way, of course, because you focus exactly on one problem, instead of diluting the energies to burn all negative karma. Methods vary, but a freeing the soul meditation focused on this specific karmic issue will bring the result you want. Other runes can be used in place of UR and OSS. Listen to your intuition for that.</li>
Lastly, I don't know exactly how to define "luck". Luck should be something generic related to the magnetic capacity of your aura, your vibration frequency and your spiritual power. What do I mean by generic? Good luck is attracting everything you deem positive for yourself, in every area of your life. Conversely, bad luck is attracting everything you think is negative, in every area of your life. It is akin to karma in a way, yes.
I just corrected the fact you said that "there's no such thing as luck". The remainder in your post I think it might be alright. I mean, focusing on specific goals you want to achieve is always better than working from a generic point of view.

The link you have provided has been taken down, I am super interested in the proper usage of runes  if you put them up again it would be much appriciated

@DenadehnaThis is just a theory, but I think that the problems return because your AoP cant hold up against the attacks anymore after a while. Alteast that's what seems the most logical to me. In fact, I had this happen to me aswell. I don't know the details about your situation, but if possible, maybe you could try doing the AoP more often every day, or maybe you could try raising more energy for doing it. Anyways, it's also perfectly possible that your assumption is correct and that it would go away with reprogramming. If it persists then it might be due to my above theory, though, in which case I suggest applying what I said earlier. 
-Shael

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 16:42, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you ALL for explaining. 
I am totally corrected. There is a thing called luck. It is related to karma and to one's desires, especially the subconscious one's. We can do workings to influence luck and karma!
I need to research and do meditation on these runes and find the one(s) to help my situation. Quickly!
Runes are new to my spiritual education. Past lives showed me working with *brute* physical and spiritual power, affirmations and meditations. I realize that this world has deteriorated to a point where we need to employ all the tools available to us to be successful.
@stardust - Yes. You explained the details that was lacking. Thank you! The issue specifically is health and delusions of illness. Lydia posted a note about health workings are good starting on the 12th. I need to burn off this karmic bad luck. It will not return to plague me another time!
But one more question [again, I'm not trying to be difficult and sorry for so many questions]... It is true that after my AoP I feel good. No illness or pain. That's how I knew it is a trick of the enemy. However, these problems return after a while. What's happening? Is my apprehension/subconscious expectations bringing it back? This is the karma part, isn't it? Then these runes and affirmations will reprogram it all! Yaye!!!
Thank you all!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Maybe I explained myself poorly. Yes, you get rid from karma permanently when you achieve the Magnum Opus, as far as we know. But. There's a but. Unlike wiccans, we know how to deal with karma. Karma can be burned.

@shael666 - I do think you are on the right track. Stronger AoP methods help only a little while. I probably need to increase my energy during the ritual and increasing the frequency of the AoP rituals each day. And reprogramming of my aura couldn't hurt. 
Thanks. I hadn't thought of the combo you suggested! Duhhhh! Lol. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna 

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @DenadehnaThis is just a theory, but I think that the problems return because your AoP cant hold up against the attacks anymore after a while. Alteast that's what seems the most logical to me. In fact, I had this happen to me aswell. I don't know the details about your situation, but if possible, maybe you could try doing the AoP more often every day, or maybe you could try raising more energy for doing it. Anyways, it's also perfectly possible that your assumption is correct and that it would go away with reprogramming. If it persists then it might be due to my above theory, though, in which case I suggest applying what I said earlier. 
-Shael

Thank you all!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

@denadehna
I've experienced it myself a lot and it sucks, lol. Your AoP gets stronger as you repeat it day by day, so the problems might just go away with time all by themselves. In any case, I'm happy that I could help you and good luck with your AoP. 

-Shael
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 4:57, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @shael666 - I do think you are on the right track. Stronger AoP methods help only a little while. I probably need to increase my energy during the ritual and increasing the frequency of the AoP rituals each day. And reprogramming of my aura couldn't hurt. 
Thanks. I hadn't thought of the combo you suggested! Duhhhh! Lol. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna 

@DenadehnaThis is just a theory, but I think that the problems return because your AoP cant hold up against the attacks anymore after a while. Alteast that's what seems the most logical to me. In fact, I had this happen to me aswell. I don't know the details about your situation, but if possible, maybe you could try doing the AoP more often every day, or maybe you could try raising more energy for doing it. Anyways, it's also perfectly possible that your assumption is correct and that it would go away with reprogramming. If it persists then it might be due to my above theory, though, in which case I suggest applying what I said earlier. 
-Shael

Thank you all!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

What does this mean??
" Something of personal value given freely, such as our blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this way"

@MolinaYou can add power to runes by using your blood. It means to give something that's of personal value to you, like a few hours of your free time, or a hobby, etc. etc. in exchange for power/wisdom/...

-Shael
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 17:09, Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What does this mean??
" Something of personal value given freely, such as our blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this way"

@shael
So there actually Is no blood involved? That part really confused me

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 5/9/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Runes
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 3:03 PM

@MolinaYou
can add power to runes by using your blood. It
means to give something that's of personal value to you,
like a few hours of your free time, or a hobby, etc. etc. in
exchange for power/wisdom/...

-Shael

What does this mean??

" Something of personal value given freely, such as our
blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this
way"

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435 --
#yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp #yiv0657622435hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp #yiv0657622435ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0657622435ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv0657622435ygrp-lc #yiv0657622435hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv0657622435ygrp-lc .yiv0657622435ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435activity span
.yiv0657622435underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435attach label a {

#yiv0657622435 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435bold a {

#yiv0657622435 dd.yiv0657622435last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0657622435 dd.yiv0657622435last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0657622435 dd.yiv0657622435last p
span.yiv0657622435yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435attach-table div div a {

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435file-title a, #yiv0657622435
div.yiv0657622435file-title a:active, #yiv0657622435
div.yiv0657622435file-title a:hover, #yiv0657622435
div.yiv0657622435file-title a:visited {

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435photo-title a,
#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435photo-title a:active,
#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435photo-title a:hover,

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0657622435 div#yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0657622435ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0657622435yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv0657622435 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435reco-desc {

#yiv0657622435 .yiv0657622435replbq {

margin:4px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0657622435 input, #yiv0657622435 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0657622435
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0657622435logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-msg
p#yiv0657622435attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-reco
#yiv0657622435reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-sponsor #yiv0657622435ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv0657622435

@Molina
Now I know what you meant, lol. It means that something that's important to you is given freely for power/wisdom/... Blood can be one of those, but it doesn't need to be blood. 

-Shael
On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 20:38, Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @shael
So there actually Is no blood involved? That part really confused me

On Tue, 5/9/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]

@MolinaYou
means to give something that's of personal value to you,
like a few hours of your free time, or a hobby, etc. etc. in

-Shael

What does this mean??

" Something of personal value given freely, such as our
way"

#yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp #yiv0657622435ads {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad p {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad a {
#yiv0657622435ygrp-lc {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435file-title a, #yiv0657622435

#yiv0657622435ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0657622435yshortcuts {

#yiv0657622435 o {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

sans-serif;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0657622435
code {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0657622435logo {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv0657622435

@shael
Yeah now you get me lol. What would we do for that? Prick our finger and put in on a print out or drawing of the rune when we do a working with a rune? Or like you said give free time to meditate or the such
On Thu, 5/11/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 12:12 AM

@Molina
Now
I know what you meant, lol. It
means that something that's important to you is given
freely for power/wisdom/... Blood
can be one of those, but it doesn't need to be
blood. 

-Shael

@shael

So there actually Is no blood involved? That part really
confused me

On Tue, 5/9/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@MolinaYou

means to give something that's of personal value to
you,

like a few hours of your free time, or a hobby, etc. etc.
in

-Shael

What does this mean??

" Something of personal value given freely, such as
our

way"

#yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp #yiv0657622435ads
{

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad p
{

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad a
{

#yiv0657622435ygrp-lc {

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435file-title a,
#yiv0657622435

#yiv0657622435ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0657622435yshortcuts
{

#yiv0657622435 o {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

sans-serif;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv0657622435

code {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0657622435logo
{

#yiv0657622435ov

li a {

#yiv0657622435ov

li {

#yiv0657622435ov

ul {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{

}

#yiv0657622435

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249 --
#yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp #yiv8370386249hd {
0;}

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp #yiv8370386249ads {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp .yiv8370386249ad {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp .yiv8370386249ad p {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp .yiv8370386249ad a {
#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-sponsor
#yiv8370386249ygrp-lc {

#yiv8370386249ygrp-lc #yiv8370386249hd {

#yiv8370386249ygrp-lc .yiv8370386249ad {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249actions {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span:first-child {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span a {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span span {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span
.yiv8370386249underline {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach div a {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach img {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach label {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach label a {

#yiv8370386249 blockquote {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249bold {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249bold a {

#yiv8370386249 dd.yiv8370386249last p a {

#yiv8370386249 dd.yiv8370386249last p span {

#yiv8370386249 dd.yiv8370386249last p
span.yiv8370386249yshortcuts {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249attach-table div div a {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249attach-table {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249file-title a, #yiv8370386249
div.yiv8370386249file-title a:active, #yiv8370386249
div.yiv8370386249file-title a:hover, #yiv8370386249
div.yiv8370386249file-title a:visited {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a,
#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a:active,
#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a:visited {

#yiv8370386249 div#yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8370386249ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8370386249yshortcuts {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249green {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249MsoNormal {

#yiv8370386249 o {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249photos div {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249photos div div {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249photos div label {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249reco-category {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249reco-desc {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249replbq {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv8370386249 input, #yiv8370386249 textarea {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv8370386249
code {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8370386249logo {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-msg
p#yiv8370386249attach-count span {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-reco
#yiv8370386249reco-head {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-reco {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-sponsor #yiv8370386249ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-text {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-text p {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-text tt {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv8370386249

First off, I have never used the gebo rune, so my advice here may be wrong. But from what I can tell, all you need to do is use the rune for a working, and you should naturally have to sacrifice something for it's completion. I presume that, in return for this, it will work better/faster. Because otherwise it would be a pretty stupid rune, lol. Maybe someone else knows more about this, though. 

-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan!
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 16:57, Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @shael
Yeah now you get me lol. What would we do for that? Prick our finger and put in on a print out or drawing of the rune when we do a working with a rune? Or like you said give free time to meditate or the such
On Thu, 5/11/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 12:12 AM

@Molina
Now
I know what you meant, lol. It
means that something that's important to you is given
freely for power/wisdom/... Blood
can be one of those, but it doesn't need to be
blood. 

-Shael

@shael

So there actually Is no blood involved? That part really
confused me

On Tue, 5/9/17, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[email protected] wrote:

@MolinaYou

means to give something that's of personal value to
you,

like a few hours of your free time, or a hobby, etc. etc.
in

-Shael

What does this mean??

" Something of personal value given freely, such as
our

way"

#yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp #yiv0657622435ads
{

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad p
{

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mkp .yiv0657622435ad a
{

#yiv0657622435ygrp-lc {

#yiv0657622435 div.yiv0657622435file-title a,
#yiv0657622435

#yiv0657622435ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0657622435yshortcuts
{

#yiv0657622435 o {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

sans-serif;}

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv0657622435

code {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0657622435logo
{

#yiv0657622435ov

li a {

#yiv0657622435ov

li {

#yiv0657622435ov

ul {

#yiv0657622435 #yiv0657622435ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{

}

#yiv0657622435

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249 --
#yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp #yiv8370386249hd {
0;}

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp #yiv8370386249ads {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp .yiv8370386249ad {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp .yiv8370386249ad p {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mkp .yiv8370386249ad a {
#yiv8370386249ygrp-lc {

#yiv8370386249ygrp-lc #yiv8370386249hd {

#yiv8370386249ygrp-lc .yiv8370386249ad {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249actions {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span:first-child {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span a {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span span {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249activity span
.yiv8370386249underline {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach div a {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach img {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach label {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249attach label a {

#yiv8370386249 blockquote {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249bold {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249bold a {

#yiv8370386249 dd.yiv8370386249last p a {

#yiv8370386249 dd.yiv8370386249last p span {

#yiv8370386249 dd.yiv8370386249last p
span.yiv8370386249yshortcuts {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249attach-table div div a {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249attach-table {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249file-title a, #yiv8370386249
div.yiv8370386249file-title a:active, #yiv8370386249
div.yiv8370386249file-title a:hover, #yiv8370386249
div.yiv8370386249file-title a:visited {

#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a,
#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a:active,
#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8370386249 div.yiv8370386249photo-title a:visited {

#yiv8370386249 div#yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8370386249ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8370386249yshortcuts {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249green {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249MsoNormal {

#yiv8370386249 o {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249photos div {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249photos div div {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249photos div label {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249reco-category {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249reco-desc {

#yiv8370386249 .yiv8370386249replbq {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv8370386249 input, #yiv8370386249 textarea {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv8370386249
code {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8370386249logo {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-msg
p#yiv8370386249attach-count span {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-reco
#yiv8370386249reco-head {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-reco {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-text {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-text p {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-text tt {

#yiv8370386249 #yiv8370386249ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv8370386249

I was reading at the section witchcraft\runes and it have no detail about if I a rune can be crafted by me in wood or stone (what is the best home material to use) or should be aquire?
In case that I'm aloud to craft it, can it be in pocket sice or a pendant, that I can carry it with me all time? and, will it have the same power or efect?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Mec a rune it's self has no power! But by using it in your rituals it while allow it to pick up on the same kind of energy you use allowing you to improve the effects of the worlnong when having it in contact with you!… also something made by you with love ❤️ will give it a more powerful connection to your soul because you created it! So yeh you can make your own runes! But it's definitely better to use something natural and sturdy when doing so like wood for example!… and it can help the connection of the object you to but smearing a small a mount of blood into it but this is just an option and is not necessarily in any way so do not feel obligated!

As many of you know, I'm new at JOS and we are on the first month of meditation together with my wife.
I searched in the net on how to vibrate an Rune without any success.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Vibrate a Rune means say the name of the rune? For ej. FEHU should I vibrate as fe-huuu and SOWILO like so-wee-lo? (Same as vibrating a demon's name)
In case I'm rite, how many times should I vibrate the Rune?
Is there an e specific time to do so?
Should I hold it in my close hand while I vibrate or should I make an altar with candles and incense and then vibrate looking at it?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back