Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Runes

This may help.

The Runic Kabalah

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

As many of you know, I'm new at JOS and we are on the first month of meditation together with my wife.
I searched in the net on how to vibrate an Rune without any success.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Vibrate a Rune means say the name of the rune? For ej. FEHU should I vibrate as fe-huuu and SOWILO like so-wee-lo? (Same as vibrating a demon's name)
In case I'm rite, how many times should I vibrate the Rune?
Is there an e specific time to do so?
Should I hold it in my close hand while I vibrate or should I make an altar with candles and incense and then vibrate looking at it?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Attachments :
Runes, Nordic knowledge, Tree of life, each rune is part of representation the tree of life which is Ida-Shushuma-Pingala inside of us.

Kabbalah is not Hebrew knowledge. But Pagan, Nordic.

Attachments :
Runes, Nordic knowledge, Tree of life, each rune is part of representation the tree of life which is Ida-Shushuma-Pingala inside of us.

Kabbalah is not Hebrew knowledge. But Pagan, Nordic.

Good day! I am currently working with the Eihwaz rune and i am trying to increase my charismatic energy as well as to get rid myself of obstacles in life. Can you please tell me if what i did was right or wrong.
This is the ritual: Visualize the Eihwaz rune glowing with yellow bright light Breath in the Eihwaz rune into your aura (bright yellow color) Vibrate AUM 3x Vibrate Eihwaz 13x AFFIRM:      Eihwaz energies is protecting me against all sorts of hardships in life and is increasing my charismatic energies at all times. Vibrate Eihwaz 13x Visualize the Eihwaz rune glowing with yellow bright light Breath in the Eihwaz rune into your aura (bright yellow color) Vibrate AUM
This is my 2nd day of doing this meditation. I would be really glad on receiving your opinions on this one. Thank you! Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Hello brothers and sisters!
I have some questions about using runes, for example how should i use Mannaz rune? Should i just vibrate it, or breathe in energy in my aura or specific chakra and then vibrate the rune? I'm still trying to learn how to use them.
HAIL SATAN!

The earth has a frequency (its a very nice hum at 7.83 Hz), learn it well. Its symbolized as the greek sign Omega (also known as Ohm). This is all you need to meditate
On Dec 29, 2017 4:33 AM, "ninawolf927@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I have some questions about using runes, for example how should i use Mannaz rune? Should i just vibrate it, or breathe in energy in my aura or specific chakra and then vibrate the rune? I'm still trying to learn how to use them.
HAIL SATAN!

Be aware that "om"/"ohm" is a corruption of "AUM". Om/ohm relates to "solomon", which is comprised of Sol, Om, and On, which are 3 languages' names for the Sun. The letters A and U are very powerful. e.g. the Rune Thurisaz is decent, but Thaur is more powerful; the Rune Wunjo is decent, but Waunjo is more powerful. Not to mention, "AU" is the symbol of Gold, and the Chakras are 'to be turned to gold' (the Philosopher's Stone) i.e. empowered fully, properly, and permanently; and the Solar/666 Chakra is, as can be seen, the Sol-ar Chakra, which is Sol, the Sun, which is Gold, which is AU, which is AUM.

The Chakras are the powerhouses of the Soul, with the Solar/666 Chakra being the Big Boss of the Chakras. All are important, and the Solar/666 Chakra, being empowered, sends power through it to the other Chakras; and the number 666 is the number of the perfected Soul. The Swastika is the symbol of the Solar/666 Chakra, and is an ancient symbol of the Sun.

Here is the God Set's sigil.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... t_7761.gif  

"Set's Sigil also depicts the three granthis. Note how the crosses flare out at the ends, depicting the chakras. To fully empower these three chakras one must vibrate all four of them plus the fifth in the middle, taking turns at each one and this is where the swastika came from originally, as the swastika is in the shape of spiritual energy. Once all three granthis are fully opened, one will reach a new spiritual level of knowledge and understanding. The Serpent of Satan is free to ascend."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... owers.html

Could you please explain more? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 at 18:13, C A P connorperry297@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   The earth has a frequency (its a very nice hum at 7.83 Hz), learn it well. Its symbolized as the greek sign Omega (also known as Ohm). This is all you need to meditate
On Dec 29, 2017 4:33 AM, "ninawolf927@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HAIL SATAN!

Hello Brothers and Sisters, i wanted to ask how to use runes. I've been reading about runes on JoS website, but maybe someone could explain more? For example how use Thurisaz (Thorn), Ansuz (God), Nauthiz (Need), Mannaz?
Hail Satan!

Attachments :
Does this answer your question? And a little something extra!
Praise and honor Satan/ Lucifer!

I use thurisaz for empowering my chackras, i feel better than when i use sanskrit mantra. When i was more new and did the opening chakra exercises beside that i tried using ansuz, like you do 108x vibration and than affirm  all of your chakras are permanently open in positive manners for youHail Satan!
3 jan. 2018 kl. 14:22 skrev ninawolf927@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Hello Brothers and Sisters, i wanted to ask how to use runes. I've been reading about runes on JoS website, but maybe someone could explain more? For example how use Thurisaz (Thorn), Ansuz (God), Nauthiz (Need), Mannaz?
Hail Satan!

Does chanting runes like this for example: Uruz instead of Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuz take away the runes power? Its easier for me to chant them that way I'm wondering if it's the same thing. Thanks in advance.

The power of chants and mantras lies in the vibrations. So just saying them will not have power.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back