Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RTR 2 Simple Questions

1.Do you vibrate AUM as AU-AU-AU-AU-M-M-M-M

or do you vibrate AUM as A-A-A-A-U-U-U-U-M-M-M-M ?

2. Do you vibrate AUM before and after every affirmation? Ex.

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times: •Vibrate AUM
•The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
•All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
•Vibrate AUM

AUM is vibrated : AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUMMMMMMAnd yes you go as follows : AUM AffermationsAUM Repeat 9 times.HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE ALLFATHER! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 30, 2016, at 15:27, "chrisredfield6413@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  1.Do you vibrate AUM as AU-AU-AU-AU-M-M-M-M

or do you vibrate AUM as A-A-A-A-U-U-U-U-M-M-M-M ?

2. Do you vibrate AUM before and after every affirmation? Ex.

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times: •Vibrate AUM
•The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
•All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
•Vibrate AUM

You vibrate A in your solar plexus chakra, U in your throat chakra and M in your sixth chakra. Hence, the second option you're considering.
Second question, yes. It's clearly written this way. Otherwise, the would have written first AUM then "state with conviction 9 times" followed by the affirmation and they would've told you to vibrate AUM as a closing vibration, like they did in other rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back