Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

rituals

Petros

A Satanic ritual described in the JoS which is used to curse the xian church and the fool nazarene has been deleted.its a pity because i wanted to perform this ritual and now it is gone.i cannot find it anywhere else.What happened?

Hello brothers and sisters need your advice on wether the chalice i use for rituals has to be silver or if it can be anything? and the same for the burning bowl any help please

HAIL SATAN!

hey. i dont have a chalice i have a glass cup and i have a nice fake silver bowl lol so dont wry if you cant get the items thats ok father understands :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 9:01:04 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] rituals

Hello brothers and sisters need your advice on wether the chalice i use for rituals has to be silver or if it can be anything? and the same for the burning bowl any help please

HAIL SATAN!

I found my burning bowl in a dollar shop. It was black and green, but unfortunately, it had a flower on the side, lol. .<The burning bowl was made of heavy ceramic. I just turned that flower away from me on the altar and during rituals. However, at the time, it was the right price, and it held up for almost a year. Unfortunately, I put dried candle wax in there during one ritual (because my candles were dripping) and then had the bright idea to burn more paper in there. The fire from the paper, mixed with the wax, made the burning bowl crack.I used a tin silver bowl from the dollar store, and wipe it down with a Scratch King after rituals so the dark spots don't remain (from the fire.)
I have a silver-plated chalice, but silver rusts. I need to get silver polish for it. I don't know if this is unhealthy for me, to continue using rusty silver chalice to drink from. I may have to get a new one, made of something of a different material (heavy ceramic, thick glass, etc.)
It's your altar, it's your ritual tools. Use what you like, what pleases you, and what you think will stand up to a lot of use. 
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, May 6, 2011 6:42:26 AM

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
hey. i dont have a chalice i have a glass cup and i have a nice fake silver bowl lol so dont wry if you cant get the items thats ok father understands :)
Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 9:01:04 am

HAIL SATAN!
thanks that is good to know :)

I got my two silver cups and silver burning bowl (which is on a pedestal and is more of a Soufflé' bowl but it works fine for burning) at an antique store for 20-30 bucks, I think. I was at the antique store today and two tall silver candle holders were 26 dollars a piece. On the JOS website, it says we could also use stainless steel. When I did my dedication ritual I bought a pillar black candle and put it on a metal platter/ candle platter I bought at the... ummm... at a thrift store.
When I bought the silver at the antique store, the clerk told me that she used Wright's Silver Cream, purchased from Ace's hardware store. I went there and when I bought it, they recommended milk cloth for polishing, which is a soft 100% cotton cloth. Basically, it comes with a foam pad which you apply the creme to the whole item, wash it off with water, and dry it with the cloth. It makes a beautiful mirror shine. Silver tarnishes, if left in an area with improper humidity, is what the clerk told me as well. It has become tarnished but applying the cream, washing, and wiping it off brought it right back.
I've asked Father about this several times and not too long before checking the groups again now, and then I read with White Wolf said and see that is the answer as he said. That and looking at examples of Altars on the JOS Site: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tars2.html
I have stainless steel candle holders, that can fit pillar candles, I got from another antique place, and I still use them. I prefer tapers myself.
As for myself, IMO, and out of respect for Father and the Gods of Hell, I want to eventually get Silver Candleholders, and maybe another silver bowl. Silver is a powerful color http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html with Gold being one of the the most powerful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], White Wolf <white.wolverine666@... wrote:

I found my burning bowl in a dollar shop. It was black and green, but
unfortunately, it had a flower on the side, lol. .<
The burning bowl was made of heavy ceramic.
I just turned that flower away from me on the altar and during rituals.
However, at the time, it was the right price, and it held up for almost a year.
Unfortunately, I put dried candle wax in there during one ritual (because my
candles were dripping) and then had the bright idea to burn more paper in there.
The fire from the paper, mixed with the wax, made the burning bowl crack.
I used a tin silver bowl from the dollar store, and wipe it down with a Scratch
King after rituals so the dark spots don't remain (from the fire.)

I have a silver-plated chalice, but silver rusts. I need to get silver polish
for it. I don't know if this is unhealthy for me, to continue using rusty silver
chalice to drink from. I may have to get a new one, made of something of a
different material (heavy ceramic, thick glass, etc.)

It's your altar, it's your ritual tools. Use what you like, what pleases you,
and what you think will stand up to a lot of use.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, May 6, 2011 6:42:26 AM

Hello brothers and sisters need your advice on wether the chalice i use for
rituals has to be silver or if it can be anything? and the same for the burning
bowl any help please

HAIL SATAN!

It's still there, it's just under "Satanic Rites and Celebrations" rather than "Satanic Magick"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arene.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Petros" <destroyxianity@... wrote:

A Satanic ritual described in the JoS which is used to curse the xian church and the fool nazarene has been deleted.its a pity because i wanted to perform this ritual and now it is gone.i cannot find it anywhere else.What happened?

where can i get the items needed for a standard ritual? it can't be online because i share a computer with an xian that does not know i am a satanist and would give me some serious problems if they found out.

well you should purchase it online then erase the history. if not see if you can find an occult store somewhere. and if you cant do that for now use a bowl for the burning bowl, a cup for your chalice and a knife or your finger for your athame. father understands if you cant get everything.
Date: Sunday, May 08, 2011 3:36:07 pm

where can i get the items needed for a standard ritual? it can't be online because i share a computer with an xian that does not know i am a satanist and would give me some serious problems if they found out.

You can look through dollar stores, discount stores, Chinatown, or Tibetan, Indian stores that sell furniture, incense, etc.See if there are stores that sell crystals, gemstones, etc. Those are fun to look around in. :)There's also Salvation Army, Goodwill, for gently used items that are really well priced.Even if there is an occult shop in your city, be sure to compare the prices with the stores above, as occult shops can sometimes charge many dollars more for basic items. Often times, in the same city/area, the stores (the ones listed above, with the exception of Salvation Army and Goodwill) buy from the same suppliers, but price everything differently.. If you cannot find black candles (which are hard to find, even in a big city, like the one where I live) you can substitute red or electric blue.
Hail Satan!
-Ananael

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 2:46:21 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back