Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual

skarsnik16

Hi, I'm trying to do the ritual specified on JoyofSatan.com
My parents would go insane if they knew, so i would have to bin all
ritual contents after.
Would binning the candle and the rest of the tools offend satan in any
way?
Thanx.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skarsnik16" <skarsnik16@... wrote:
ritual contents after.
way?
Thanx.
****It is not ofensive. You don't have to throw away ur tools. Rather
hide each in a different place.

Ok thanx, I'll do that.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:11:31 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Ritual

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "skarsnik16" <skarsnik16@ ... wrote:

ritual contents after.
way?
Thanx.

****It is not ofensive. You don't have to throw away ur tools. Rather
hide each in a different place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skarsnik16" <skarsnik16@... wrote:
ritual contents after.
Would binning the candle and the rest of the tools offend satan in
any
way?
Thanx.

The items are not whats important the items are needed for rituals but
if you throw them away you should still be fine as long as your heart
still belongs to Father Satan he is very understanding HAIL! SATAN!

Hi, Recently I did the ritual and had a problem that I didn't burn the whole sheet of papaer (the paper with the signature and ritual). I asked the question did I have to restart or burn the rest at a later date. I was told I could burn the rest later. I had the oppurtinity today, but I couldn't find the paper. I forgot where I put It.. It wasn't with my candles, It wasnt with my jewlerry and stuff. I didn't know what I'd done with it... Now I think my parents must have found it and discarded it. I don't know what to do, if I can't finish the commitment I tried locating it with my trusty pendulumn,but I showed me the back of my bookcase. I have to remove the bookcase entirelly to check underneath which I intend to do, but not untill tomorrow morning. I doubt it's under there though, unless one of my mischevous rats put it there. Thanx,     Seb.

Hey I was wondering if some 1 could put the dedication ritual on this sit in the files section because my parents r christian and they put this stupid web protection thing on my computer because 1 time they caught me looking into the occult so now I cant go to JoS any more.
PLZZ HELP

you might be able to get by with a server proxy...
like ninja proxy.com is one I use . Idk if it'll work but you can try so...yeah.
If it doesn't someone is gonna post the dedication ritual..

Hey I was wondering if some 1 could put the dedication ritual on this sit in the files section because my parents r christian and they put this stupid web protection thing on my computer because 1 time they caught me looking into the occult so now I cant go to JoS any more.
PLZZ HELP

Now this is just a quick suggestion do you have a psp at your house because if you could go to a libary or somewhere that has a unlocked or public wifi signal you can surf the Internet for this if you can get one if you don't have one already. This could assist you a little bit I really don't know what to say other than the proxy servers. Hail Satan and hail haures! :)

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:08 PM, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:
you might be able to get by with a server proxy...
like ninja proxy.com is one I use . Idk if it'll work but you can try so...yeah.
If it doesn't someone is gonna post the dedication ritual..

PLZZ HELP

Hey Thnx for the help, but the web protection thingy is called k9 web protection (idk if any 1 has heard of it) and it blocks all proxys and no i don't hav a psp, but I do hav a ps3. AND I AM SO THANKFUL I DO BECAUSE I HAV INTERNET ON THERE AND THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT JoS AND I AM MOST THANKFUL TO JoS FOR THERE KNOWLEDGE AND IT HAS BROUGHT ME TO SATANISM AND IM SO HAPPY EVERY TIME I THINK A SATAN, but the problem is its hooked up to r main tv and my mom is all ways near the tv working so i can only go onto the internet on my ps3 during the night when every body is asleep, but now that school has started my parents (who r christians so i hav to go to a christian school) make me go to bed at 9!!!!! can u believe that...... 9!!! any way so yeah thnx for the help!

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back