Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual Supplies

jesse_dameron

Hello brothers and sisters,

The time is almost near that I can move back out of my xian family's home and I feel I need to build a physical temple for Father now that I have the chance. I looked up both supply sites on JoS, one was down and one was under construction. I searched here but did not seem to find anything on this matter. What sites or stores would you recommend? I appreciate all help :].

-Jess

Hey Jesse [/IMG]</var>(TRUE black) candles. The best out there lol
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 10:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual Supplies

The time is almost near that I can move back out of my xian family's home and I feel I need to build a physical temple for Father now that I have the chance. I looked up both supply sites on JoS, one was down and one was under construction. I searched here but did not seem to find anything on this matter. What sites or stores would you recommend? I appreciate all help :].

-Jess

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the link Shannon.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/6/12, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual Supplies
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, April 6, 2012, 2:43 AM

-Jess
[/TD]

black candles for me i can find at ben franklin (an arts and crafts kind of store).blue i can get from 99 cent plus storesred i can get from a grocery store and those were tall candles in glass type container/jar or whatever.
note that some of the red ones of that kind in stores have jewsus rhp crap on them but some of the other ones next to them are also red (and blue also in some stores) are tall also and are also incased in glass but have no picture of any ind on them at all. this is how i get tall red blue and red candles.

and the ones with no picture at all is how i lucked out on getting the red ones.
so i guess you could say i found away to use all 3 colors in mine.
black candles for me are really pricey for what i can obtain as the small ones are like 3 something per candle and the big ass ones are like somewhere between 25 to 29 bucks a candle.
i mention this as if you live in a Xian rhp family type of home then i would have to reccomend you look into buying from offline sources as i gotta ask the questions of:
are you 17 or under?
do your parents check your mail?i used to live in an adult family home which i know is not my biological family but how this is not off topic here is that every thing i ordered online they check the mail to see whats in it is what they did.  this however was kind of my fault as i used to have problem with over the counter substance abuse and alcoholism issues (not both i one siting of course) so they had to do it at the time for reasons that actually had nothing whatsoever to do with satanism actually.
basically i am saying that if your parents check your mail for whatever reason you may want o find alternate means of buying things.

unless of course you plan on getting a PO Box someday.
if you run into frozen web pages go to google and look up"the way back machine".
so remember your sources for candles offline if needed are:
arts and crafts type stores99 cent plus stores or dollar stores (i had better variety of candles at the 99 cent plus place more than the dollar stores nearest me but then you hey ya never know)grocery stores (little but some selection choices). also grocery stores have scented candles of some sorts.
in closing i will say best of luck to you my friend.
HAIL SATAN

Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 7:43 PM

-Jess

Yes thank you very much Shannon. The stuff on that site looks amazing! Will for sure get my supplies from them. :)

-Jess

Hail Lucifer!
------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 2:00 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks for the link Shannon.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hey Jesse I recommend somaluna.com They have everything you need for ritual supplies and as well as black (TRUE black) candles. The best out there lol

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-Jess

Thank you again I don't know if my last msg went through phone is acting up lol

-Jess
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for the link Shannon.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hey Jesse I recommend somaluna.com They have everything you need for ritual supplies and as well as black (TRUE black) candles. The best out there lol

-Jess

if you go to the "mexican" stores they usually have different candles and they usually carry black

Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 12:51 PM

black candles for me i can find at ben franklin (an arts and crafts kind of store).blue i can get from 99 cent plus storesred i can get from a grocery store and those were tall candles in glass type container/jar or whatever.
note that some of the red ones of that kind in stores have jewsus rhp crap on them but some of the other ones next to them are also red (and blue also in some stores) are tall also and are also incased in glass but have no picture of any ind on them at all. this is how i get tall red blue and red candles.

and the ones with no picture at all is how i lucked out on getting the red ones.
black candles for me are really pricey for what i can obtain as the small ones are like 3 something per candle and the big ass ones are like somewhere between 25 to 29 bucks a candle.
i mention this as if you live in a Xian rhp family type of home then i would have to reccomend you look into buying from offline sources as i gotta ask the questions of:
are you 17 or under?
do your parents check your mail?i used to live in an adult family home which i know is not my biological family but how this is not off topic here is that every thing i ordered online they check the mail to see whats in it is what they did.  this however was kind of my fault as i used to have problem with over the counter substance abuse and alcoholism issues (not both i one siting of course) so they had to do it at the time for reasons that actually had nothing whatsoever to do with satanism actually.
basically i am saying that if your parents check your mail for whatever reason you may want o find alternate means of buying things.

if you run into frozen web pages go to google and look up"the way back machine".
arts and crafts type stores99 cent plus stores or dollar stores (i had better variety of candles at the 99 cent plus place more than the dollar stores nearest me but then you hey ya never know)grocery stores (little but some selection choices). also grocery stores have scented candles of some sorts.
HAIL SATAN

-Jess

Wow thank you all for the positive responses! I will check the mexican stores out as soon as I can, thanks Angela. And to "Hot Guy" I am actually 20. But you know how the closest family can be the most vicious at times, so I may just take your precautions til I'm moved out once again. I know Father will help us all on our path. Thanks again brothers and sisters! :)

-Jesse
Hail Father Lucifer and all the demons/demoness'

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 10:04 AM PDT Angela Madrid wrote:

if you go to the "mexican" stores they usually have different candles and they usually carry black

black candles for me i can find at ben franklin (an arts and crafts kind of store).
blue i can get from 99 cent plus stores
red i can get from a grocery store and those were tall candles in glass type container/jar or whatever.

are you 17 or under?

do your parents check your mail?
i used to live in an adult family home which i know is not my biological family but how this is not off topic here is that every thing i ordered online they check the mail to see whats in it is what they did.  this however was kind of my fault as i used to have problem with over the counter substance abuse and alcoholism issues (not both i one siting of course) so they had to do it at the time for reasons that actually had nothing whatsoever to do with satanism actually.

arts and crafts type stores
99 cent plus stores or dollar stores (i had better variety of candles at the 99 cent plus place more than the dollar stores nearest me but then you hey ya never know)
grocery stores (little but some selection choices). also grocery stores have scented candles of some sorts.

HAIL SATAN

-Jess

i was not trying to get too personal i just was asking the question on age before so i would know better of your living situation and better answer your question/message in my reply just so you know.
anyway mexican stores huh???
tell me something if you can please
what size black candles would they carry and how much would they charge for them???  i mean hey if we can its good to be able to compare prices at different locations if possible.

i ask because the arts and crafts store i have access to 3 times a week (i work 3 days a week and this place is near a bus route of mine and i have the opportunity when needed to get to this place those 3 days of the week in the morning) also sells black candles.
only thing there is that they charge 3 something per candles (and this is the small kind) and like somewhere between 25 and 29 dollars for the big ones.
i myself am already dedicated but my question i have her is which of those 2 kinds of places would have a better price for them do you think???
also if the answer to this question is the mexican places then my next question is are these the kinds of candles you need to buy candle holders for or no???
because if so arts and crafts stores whether the ones nearest you (by you i mean Angela Madrid) or the one that started this message topic (jesse_dameron i think) whether arts and crafts stores nearest you carry black candles or not they most likely may have candle holders for candles that require them if you have candles like that and/or are planning to get candles like that.

Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:04 AM

are you 17 or under?

HAIL SATAN

-Jess

well like i said before some here have clearly mentioned that they did not do their dedication and other rituals in their own dwelling for reasons usually having to do with the risk of either:
Abeing ridiculed
Bbeing persecuted
Cthe law bitching and complaining
Dfamily bitching and complaining
Ethe list goes on and on trust me
anyway yeah i was not trying to get too personal with the age question but i must say for me to ask that usually when i do that to people around here it is to better understand their living (or other) situation.  helps me better answer some questions that pop up in the group here.  i am 28 btw.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html
from this link remember the following from chapter IV

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
sorry if the letters are bigger from here its that after i copy-ed and pasted the above line the damn font size switched to this size.
anyway
if you are near one of those arts and crafts kinds of places you can see if they got em in black or at least a candle holder type of thingy.  this may or may not be useful to you as the candles in the mexican store you speak of i am not sure if they are the kind that require holders or not. but one thing is for certain and that is that you should look into finding a place that has candle holder type of thingy's so you can use candles like that if needed.
if you are lucky enough to find 2 places that have em in black then the one thing to do for sure is comparison shop.
i mean one of them would have to have the better deal.
i used black, blue, and red for my dedication.
almost gave up on finding black but that arts and crafts place had em.  they were pricey as it was like 3 something just for the small ones and like 25 to 29 bucks for the big ones. for this reason i got the small ones of course. the big ones for me to afford those i would have to really save up for them to buy them.
what do places nearest you charge for black candles do you think???
only curious

Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:25 AM

Wow thank you all for the positive responses! I will check the mexican stores out as soon as I can, thanks Angela. And to "Hot Guy" I am actually 20. But you know how the closest family can be the most vicious at times, so I may just take your precautions til I'm moved out once again. I know Father will help us all on our path. Thanks again brothers and sisters! :)

-Jesse

black candles for me i can find at ben franklin (an arts and crafts kind of store).
red i can get from a grocery store and those were tall candles in glass type container/jar or whatever.

are you 17 or under?

i used to live in an adult family home which i know is not my biological family but how this is not off topic here is that every thing i ordered online they check the mail to see whats in it is what they did.  this however was kind of my fault as i used to have problem with over the counter substance abuse and alcoholism issues (not both i one siting of course) so they had to do it at the time for reasons that actually had nothing whatsoever to do with satanism actually.

99 cent plus stores or dollar stores (i had better variety of candles at the 99 cent plus place more than the dollar stores nearest me but then you hey ya never know)
grocery stores (little but some selection choices). also grocery stores have scented candles of some sorts.

HAIL SATAN

-Jess

Good points. I think a through e are all what's in effect here lol. I haven't had a chance to check but I did see the local wally world has supposed "goth" section which is new looked like they may have had black candles as well which would be nice. Didn't get a chance to check price but I will soon. Maybe some price matching for us family to save some money. Never a bad thing lol.

Ive been dedicated for around 7 months. Best months of my life let me tell you. You seem very well versed in the ways of Father, how long have you been dedicated brother?

-Jess
Hail Lucifer and all the demons!

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 1:32 PM PDT Hot Guy wrote:

well like i said before some here have clearly mentioned that they did not do their dedication and other rituals in their own dwelling for reasons usually having to do with the risk of either:

A
being ridiculed

B
being persecuted

C
the law bitching and complaining

D
family bitching and complaining

E
the list goes on and on trust me

anyway yeah i was not trying to get too personal with the age question but i must say for me to ask that usually when i do that to people around here it is to better understand their living (or other) situation.  helps me better answer some questions that pop up in the group here.  i am 28 btw.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

from this link remember the following from chapter IV

"Do not mention my name normy attributes, lest ye regret it; for yedo not know what those who are without maydo."

sorry if the letters are bigger from here its that after i copy-ed and pasted the above line the damn font size switched to this size.

anyway

if you are near one of those arts and crafts kinds of places you can see if they got em in black or at least a candle holder type of thingy.  this may or may not be useful to you as the candles in the mexican store you speak of i am not sure if they are the kind that require holders or not. but one thing is for certain and that is that you should look into finding a place that has candle holder type of thingy's so you can use candles like that if needed.

if you are lucky enough to find 2 places that have em in black then the one thing to do for sure is comparison shop.

i mean one of them would have to have the better deal.

i used black, blue, and red for my dedication.

almost gave up on finding black but that arts and crafts place had em.  they were pricey as it was like 3 something just for the small ones and like 25 to 29 bucks for the big ones. for this reason i got the small ones of course. the big ones for me to afford those i would have to really save up for them to buy them.

what do places nearest you charge for black candles do you think???

only curious

Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:25 AM

-Jesse

are you 17 or under?

HAIL SATAN

-Jess

Hi, I am a newly dedicated and have been following the Spiritual Warfare Training program along with doing hatha and kundalini yoga and have already seen improvements in my life and a spike in my energy throughout the past few days. I would like to perform a Thanksgiving Ritual to Father but I don't have the listed supplies such as a silver chalice and silver candle holders, nor a silver burning bowl; and I don't believe it would be safe for me to ring a bell in my home. But I do have a brass burning bowl, brass and glass candle holders and a glass chalice. Would it be better for me to use these items and no bell or just use no items at all?

It really doesn't matter what you use to do a ritual,the most important thing is that you are thanking Father.Satan and the Demons understand,that we only have what we have,and that it takes time to get those things.But its not the ritual tools that matter,only what you do with then to connect with Satan anyway.Just use what you have,and be respectful,and it will all turn out fine.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 3:53 PM

Hi, I am a newly dedicated and have been following the Spiritual Warfare Training program along with doing hatha and kundalini yoga and have already seen improvements in my life and a spike in my energy throughout the past few days. I would like to perform a Thanksgiving Ritual to Father but I don't have the listed supplies such as a silver chalice and silver candle holders, nor a silver burning bowl; and I don't believe it would be safe for me to ring a bell in my home. But I do have a brass burning bowl, brass and glass candle holders and a glass chalice. Would it be better for me to use these items and no bell or just use no items at all?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back