Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual suggestions?

[email protected]

Hi, hope you all are well. My partner and I want to do a ritual to say thank you to Father Satan and our demons looking over us for this awesome year. We did our Dedication ritual a couple of years ago and we meditate almost weekly. We also have a lot of sex dedicated to Satan and offer our bodies to our demons to do what they want. We have not done any other rituals hens the reason why i explained our relationship with Father Satan. Any suggestions? It could be sexual or not. COULD ALL THE GRUMPY "SMART ASS" PEOPLE NOT REPLY TO THIS! I am over all the people with their negative comments. If you can't say something helpful don't comment... Thanks guys. Hail SATAN

It's highly recommended that you meditate everyday. Not weekly. 
On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 12:38:35 AM EST, louwfamly@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, hope you all are well. My partner and I want to do a ritual to say thank you to Father Satan and our demons looking over us for this awesome year. We did our Dedication ritual a couple of years ago and we meditate almost weekly. We also have a lot of sex dedicated to Satan and offer our bodies to our demons to do what they want. We have not done any other rituals hens the reason why i explained our relationship with Father Satan. Any suggestions? It could be sexual or not. COULD ALL THE GRUMPY "SMART ASS" PEOPLE NOT REPLY TO THIS! I am over all the people with their negative comments. If you can't say something helpful don't comment... Thanks guys. Hail SATAN

Have you tried circulating your energies during sex and then on the point of orgasm channeling the energies from each other's chakras to become almost as one circuit?

Yeap with to young children and full time jobs both me and hubby it's not always the easiest. But no excuses...will do it more often even if it's just 5 minutes.
On 25 Dec 2017 2:56 p.m., "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 12:38:35 AM EST, louwfamly@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I'm single with four kids and I do it twice a day and it helps me significantly. If you make the time you won't regret it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "Louw Family louwfamly@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 12/24/17 8:43 PM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual suggestions?
  Yeap with to young children and full time jobs both me and hubby it's not always the easiest. But no excuses...will do it more often even if it's just 5 minutes.
On 25 Dec 2017 2:56 p.m., "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 12:38:35 AM EST, louwfamly@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Magus, Isabel and Oxaroc... Do you guys think we can make our own ritual? Something we can call our own as a couple where we use the right colours candles (blue and red) and talk to Satan and his Demons and give thanks by trying what Isabel recommends buy having sex and channeling our charkras?
I understand a person don't want to mess with rituals but wouldn't Satan be happy seeing we give our everything mind, body and soul to him doesn't matter if it's our own way?
I had a dream the other night where I heard a voice saying that I should share my body to non Spiritual Satanists (Christians) and when they touch, taste and feel me they taste touch and feel Satan through me. That way iam helping them to feel something they have never felt before and they will feel bad they will never go to a church again... I don't know was this my mother Lilith's voice my Demon or Satan but I feel I want to try this for Satan.
So nothing would change my mind...but help would be appreciated.
Should I do this with black candles?What should I where?Music in background?I will dedicate both our orgasm to Satan.I will never tell him iam a Satanist but I think he will feel that afterwards.
Any thoughts?
FYI my partner is more than happy for me to do this...
Thank youHail SATAN

On 26 Dec 2017 10:04 p.m., "oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @derekche600

You'll find all the information you need in this link:
http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/SATANIC. html

Hail Satan!!!!

Yeap as I said no excuses I will do it more often. Ta
On 27 Dec 2017 10:15 a.m., "bringiton79 bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm single with four kids and I do it twice a day and it helps me significantly. If you make the time you won't regret it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "Louw Family louwfamly@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 12/24/17 8:43 PM (GMT-08:00) To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual suggestions?

That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.Satan and Lilith do NOT approve of offering your body to strangers claiming it would "show them the way" to Satan!Sex is not a joke, by having sex with someone, you create a bond with them. You also share some DNA. Now creating a bond with xians is one of the stupidest things you could ever do. Satan nor Lilith did come to your dream and told you this nonsense. 
You need to seriously do a reality check. 
If you want to do something for Satan, then reading the JoS website is more than enough to satisfy him. 
And saying that you won't change your mind is simply childish and dumb, go ahead and destroy your soul and body, but don't come back here crying for help. 

Claiming Satan and Lilith told you to do so is simply disrespectful. Rewire this mind of yours. 

Hail Satan!!!! 

I would say make it your own sacred ritual when it comes to the both of you....the colors you both chose are fine,I would say black candles are a must ( but that is just my personal preference in all my rituals even when I do more advanced meditative ritual chants)with music find something that is pleasing for the both of you and stimulates your sacral and throat chakras since those two are a pair (couple) and for the clothes...well me personally I would wear something that would enflame us both with fiery lust and to increase love between us,so maybe this is some suggestions you could use for the two of you and always remember to thank Father Satan,the demons and the powers of hell
Hail Satan

when we have sex with other people we form attachments, energetic attachments for good and for ill. Why in the world would you want to form attachments with Xians? Their energies are tied into the enemy and we are like oil and water. And so no. Not a good idea. I don't believe for a minute any Demon would have given you such suicidal advice. Especially Father or His wife, Lilith. This is idiocy. So yeah, I have a suggestion: Don't do it. And don't pollute what you have with a partner who is an SS as well by bringing enemy energies into a sexual relationship. It won't end well.
You want to do a sex ritual with a partner who is SS as well and send the energy to Satan, terrific. But don't bring the enemy into your bed. This is total foolishness and an enemy gave you this suggestion, NOT Father.

Oxaroc or who ever you think you are... You think you know everything same as most people always giving people shit on this forum. How do you know it was not one of them and how do you know that iam not doing what Satan asked of me? Seriously who the fuck do you think you are telling me iam stupid and dump?
You can do and say what you want but I know what was asked of me.
That's exactly why I never ask or comment on this forum because you cunts think your so clever! Your worst then the fucking stupid pastor at the fake Jesus Christ church I went to when I was a kid! With all your "rules and regulations"
If I want to fuck the Jesus out of a Christian guy then who the fuck are you to tell me do you think iam going to get a bond with the idiot? You don't know me and you don't know how strong iam, no xians will over power me and that's why I was asked to do this.
And watch out who you call stupid. You are not doing Satan's work by insulting me you are directly insulting Father Satan as well.
Hail Satan

On 30 Dec 2017 4:37 a.m., "oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.Satan and Lilith do NOT approve of offering your body to strangers claiming it would "show them the way" to Satan!Sex is not a joke, by having sex with someone, you create a bond with them.. You also share some DNA. Now creating a bond with xians is one of the stupidest things you could ever do. Satan nor Lilith did come to your dream and told you this nonsense. 
You need to seriously do a reality check. 
If you want to do something for Satan, then reading the JoS website is more than enough to satisfy him. 
And saying that you won't change your mind is simply childish and dumb, go ahead and destroy your soul and body, but don't come back here crying for help. 

Claiming Satan and Lilith told you to do so is simply disrespectful. Rewire this mind of yours.. 

Hail Satan!!!! 

Hahahaha okay then...
I don't smoke that shit that your smoking, sorry wouldn't know or care the shit your talking.
You guys do want you feel best I will do what I feel best!
Not necessary to send anymore stupid emails.
Happy New Year fellow Satanists and all the old farts who live for sending people emails in this forum on what to do and what not! 
Hail SATANHail...my life and love gorgeous Mother Lilith I will do what you asked of me!
On 31 Dec 2017 4:20 p.m., "notoolongago@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Louw Family

nature punishes stupidity 
we dont need to do it

Thanks Isabel we will do that.

Zolaluckystar (or something like that) I will have no attachment to the xiaons that will be chosen this will be for Satan and Lilith that will be all that would be in my mind. He will be seduced by my Satan pussy and he will feel Satan through me. Me and my SS partner will do this together as a threesome bisexual or not we will have equal opportunity to serve Father Satan through sex. I know it sounds like we are just two young dumb horny people wanting a third in bed but we have had plenty of threesomes this is not something new this is different we are doing this with Satan and Lilith in our mind.
But anyway
Happy new year....enjoy
Hail SatanHail Mum 
On 30 Dec 2017 4:38 a.m., "Isabel Chavez isabel.marie.chavez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I would say make it your own sacred ritual when it comes to the both of you....the colors you both chose are fine,I would say black candles are a must ( but that is just my personal preference in all my rituals even when I do more advanced meditative ritual chants)with music find something that is pleasing for the both of you and stimulates your sacral and throat chakras since those two are a pair (couple) and for the clothes...well me personally I would wear something that would enflame us both with fiery lust and to increase love between us,so maybe this is some suggestions you could use for the two of you and always remember to thank Father Satan,the demons and the powers of hell
Hail Satan

Calm down - I understand why you are upset.
One person's opinion is not the opinion of many! Not everyone agrees with what someone says! When you come here you should understand that they have a right to express their own opinion - even if it disagrees with you or anyone else!

Be mature and seperate the dross from the truth.

Satanism is the cutting edge, and is not for the faint hearted. Believe in yourself; it is your journey with our Father Satan.

Love is the ultimate equalizer- and the universal truth.

Praise and honor Satan/ Lucifer!

First of all, you ASKED for my opinion..

Secondly, If you don't like the truth, then this group isn't for you.

And lastly, Satan would NEVER ask such thing. So yes, you are stupid.. For thinking that Satan would ever ask for such thing.
I bet Satan never communicated with you before, and either you have been talking to your loony self or to a bad entity.

"If I want to fuck the jesus out of a xian guy then who the fuck are you to tell me" That's not how it works. And this exactly is why I called your idea stupid (I actually didn't call you personally stupid, but now that you're asking for it, be my guest, stupid)

Creating a bond with sex isn't voluntary..

And no I'm not insulting Satan, if anyone is, then it's your stupid ass by thinking he or Mother Lilith would ask for such thing.
Satan did NOT ask you for this, neither will he ever do!
Now it's you choice to either soften this thick head of yours, or ignore what everybody has told you not to do and come back here regretful. But don't expect anyone to help you, probably not even Satan will.

Satan doesn't, nor JoS tolerate stupidity.

Hail Satan!!!!

Wow LF,
I'm so relieved to know that we have you and your great satanic pussy in Hells arsenal absorbing all that jewish energy from all those christian dicks! What a fool I was, to think you weren't great and powerful, so that energetic attachments couldn't affect you! Disregard what Satan tells the rest of us, that he discourages association with those who are without - and He's just talking friendships; not screwing them! OF COURSE that doesn't apply to you and your three ways! You, after all, are armed with this great big fat satanic pussy! What was I thinking!?!
HP Hooded Cobra; OMG! Here is the answer to our fight! Get her great big fat Satanic Pussy to the front lines, and the War is won! 

So much of showing respect... I am bit more than a year here and have sent less than 10-15 posts, mainly because I believe older members opinions matter for obvious reasons, and because I don't feel the need flooding the group mails with my ego nonesense everytime I have an errection (not that I haven't done myself in a lesser extent, for which I feel pretty stupid about)
If u have anger, ego issues and stuff, merely meditate on it instead of wasting precious energy (I really wonder how much energy and time is being lost with all these fights that happen between us... now, who enjoys this happening?) 

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android
Στις Δευ, 1 Ιαν, 2018 στις 2:54 π.μ., ο χρήστηςLouw Family louwfamly@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] έγραψε:   Hahahaha okay then...
I don't smoke that shit that your smoking, sorry wouldn't know or care the shit your talking.
You guys do want you feel best I will do what I feel best!
Not necessary to send anymore stupid emails.
Happy New Year fellow Satanists and all the old farts who live for sending people emails in this forum on what to do and what not! 
Hail SATANHail....my life and love gorgeous Mother Lilith I will do what you asked of me!
On 31 Dec 2017 4:20 p.m., "notoolongago@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Louw Family

nature punishes stupidity 
we dont need to do it

Thanks Marty, I don't really know why I get upset it's not worth it.
Hail Satan
On 2 Jan 2018 11:28 a.m., "martysturgess@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Calm down - I understand why you are upset.
One person's opinion is not the opinion of many! Not everyone agrees with what someone says! When you come here you should understand that they have a right to express their own opinion - even if it disagrees with you or anyone else!

Be mature and seperate the dross from the truth.

Satanism is the cutting edge, and is not for the faint hearted. Believe in yourself; it is your journey with our Father Satan.

Love is the ultimate equalizer- and the universal truth.

Oxaroc.... iam glad you know it all... You are the man.
Zolaluckystar.... you think I have a big fat pussy? Lol you have no idea.
Ed... Fuck you!

On 2 Jan 2018 11:29 a.m., "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Wow LF,
I'm so relieved to know that we have you and your great satanic pussy in Hells arsenal absorbing all that jewish energy from all those christian dicks! What a fool I was, to think you weren't great and powerful, so that energetic attachments couldn't affect you! Disregard what Satan tells the rest of us, that he discourages association with those who are without - and He's just talking friendships; not screwing them! OF COURSE that doesn't apply to you and your three ways! You, after all, are armed with this great big fat satanic pussy! What was I thinking!?!
HP Hooded Cobra; OMG! Here is the answer to our fight! Get her great big fat Satanic Pussy to the front lines, and the War is won! 

Keep encouraging this moron to have a disrespectful and toxic mentality towards Satanism in general, and to Satan and Lilith specifically..

Because that's how we do it in Satanism.. We're just a bunch of sensitive snowflakes who encourage people to have all sorts of self-destructive ideas.. Because that's how it should be, right? Love everything and everyone! Let's love this idiot for disrespecting Satan and Lilith!! and for wanting to destroy themselves! (Doesn't this sound familiar to you?? no?? *cough* xianity *cough*) Let's just love each other and go skipping and singing in the field!! And let's open our legs to the enemy because my brain told me that it's Satan's and Lilith's wish!! Seems totally legit!!

How could we be this blind!! Obviously Satan now wants us to interbreed with the enemy and to bond our souls to them and their jewish thoughform! And while we're at it, instead of doing Reverse Torah Rituals, let's do Torah Rituals!! Because love is obviously the answer!!

And by the way. No, trolls don't have a right to express their disrespectful ideas and opinions. It's even written in the front page of this group (About);

2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED! 

3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Lilith!!!! 

Wow now iam a Troll and I disrespected Satan and Lilith.
Iam sick of this site and the people thinking that they can do and say what they want.
No bother replying on this I will not be part of this disgrace towards our true God.
Hail Father Satan
On 3 Jan 2018 4:41 p.m., "oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Keep encouraging this moron to have a disrespectful and toxic mentality towards Satanism in general, and to Satan and Lilith specifically..

Because that's how we do it in Satanism.. We're just a bunch of sensitive snowflakes who encourage people to have all sorts of self-destructive ideas.. Because that's how it should be, right? Love everything and everyone! Let's love this idiot for disrespecting Satan and Lilith!! and for wanting to destroy themselves! (Doesn't this sound familiar to you?? no?? *cough* xianity *cough*) Let's just love each other and go skipping and singing in the field!! And let's open our legs to the enemy because my brain told me that it's Satan's and Lilith's wish!! Seems totally legit!!

How could we be this blind!! Obviously Satan now wants us to interbreed with the enemy and to bond our souls to them and their jewish thoughform! And while we're at it, instead of doing Reverse Torah Rituals, let's do Torah Rituals!! Because love is obviously the answer!!

And by the way. No, trolls don't have a right to express their disrespectful ideas and opinions. It's even written in the front page of this group (About);

2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED! 

3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Lilith!!!! 

PMSL.

"Happy New Year fellow Satanists and all the old farts who live for sending people emails in this forum on what to do and what not!"

- Hi. I would like your help with something. I do this thing.
- Sorry that thing is not good. Stop!
- Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!

That's hilarious.

It sounds like a pussy riot in here.

@ yosoypan89

You can also obviously see that ones who care only about muh-feelz, fall and become kikes' bitches.

Or, are jews themselves, and are doing worse and worse, as they've got exposed.

No real Satanist will blaspheme Father and His Kin.

Its answer will be as immature and rude, you'll see

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <yosoypan89@... wrote :

So much of showing respect... I am bit more than a year here and have sent less than 10-15 posts, mainly because I believe older members opinions matter for obvious reasons, and because I don't feel the need flooding the group mails with my ego nonesense everytime I have an errection (not that I haven't done myself in a lesser extent, for which I feel pretty stupid about)
If u have anger, ego issues and stuff, merely meditate on it instead of wasting precious energy (I really wonder how much energy and time is being lost with all these fights that happen between us... now, who enjoys this happening?) 

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android

Look, I've tried explaining that people have a right to their opinion.

Have you asked yourself why you are getting such negative responses? Is it the way you are presenting yourself and the questions you ask?

You say you are dedicated and meditate daily; are you READING www.joyofsatan.org and finding out for yourself how to do rituals and meditations? It doesn't sound like it!

It all boils down to how you want to pursue your journey with Satanism to get the benifits you want. You can't get the results you want by ignoring the fundamentals and taking short cuts.

No one is forcing you to come here - the choice is yours!

Ofc it is, the scum of PISSrael.

BAN louwf family

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <fancymancy@... wrote :

PMSL.

"Happy New Year fellow Satanists and all the old farts who live for sending people emails in this forum on what to do and what not!"

- Hi. I would like your help with something. I do this thing.
- Sorry that thing is not good. Stop!
- Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!

That's hilarious.

It sounds like a pussy riot in here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back