Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual robe

Waric

Im trying to find a good ritual robe on the internet to buy. Does anyone know any good places to find one?
Thank you so much in advance :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Death to the right hand path!

you dont need to go online to buy one really.I bought mine at a costume party store here in town for only twenty bucks.unless u want something fancy.
Sent from my LG phone

Waric <waric_lyco@... wrote:

Im trying to find a good ritual robe on the internet to buy. Does anyone know any good places to find one?
Thank you so much in advance :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Death to the right hand path!

Does it matter if the Robe is red I only have one robe and it's full red. And I'm 15 I can't exactly ask my mother to take me. Robe shoping

You don't 'NEED' a robe, just clean wear clean clothes to show your respect.

Satan has given all we need within us. Everything else is allegorical, symbolic, and respect in ritual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

Does it matter if the Robe is red I only have one robe and it's full red. And I'm 15 I can't exactly ask my mother to take me. Robe shoping

Use what you have, or what you can. Like another member poster, clean clothes can be used too. This is what I wear. I have two outfits from my normal wardrobe that I put aside for ritual use, and I alternate between them, and keep them clean.If you wear robes be careful as they are often dangling and drapey, and may wave around the candle flames.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:35:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual robe

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual robe
Sent: Tue, Aug 27, 2013 11:57:25 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Use what you have, or what you can. Like another member poster, clean clothes can be used too. This is what I wear. I have two outfits from my normal wardrobe that I put aside for ritual use, and I alternate between them, and keep them clean.If you wear robes be careful as they are often dangling and drapey, and may wave around the candle flames.
To: [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:35:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual robe

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back