Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual Heads up!

Shannon Outlaw

<td val[/IMG]Just letting the black satanists know, because of tonight's Super moon, I will post the ritual to awaken the black race to be done tonight. I also know that Maxine will post an awakening ritual for whites.

This needs to be done and should be repeated as much as possible. The moon will be powerful tonight and tomorrow night.

Check for your location and this is available online.

If you miss the initial dates, that's fine. Just do the ritual anyway.

We all need to work together to save all of our gentile people and destroy the jew who started all this shit in the first place.

Xianity needs to be wiped away from the gentiles!!

Stay tuned....

Protect yourselves everyone and Happy Supermoon.

Hail Satan

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]

Keep me informed
Hail Satan
Newly devoted member
On Nov 13, 2016 4:34 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Just letting the black satanists know, because of tonight's Super moon, I will post the ritual to awaken the black race to be done tonight. I also know that Maxine will post an awakening ritual for whites.

This needs to be done and should be repeated as much as possible. The moon will be powerful tonight and tomorrow night.

We all need to work together to save all of our gentile people and destroy the jew who started all this shit in the first place.

Stay tuned....

Hail Satan

What about the Asian race??
On Nov 13, 2016 2:34 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Stay tuned....

Hail Satan

How powerful will they be? More powerful than our current ones? Because it concentrates on getting people our side?

<td val[/IMG]There is a bit more focus on blacks and whites because there is a critical situation happening with them as the jews are using blacks to destroy the whites. They are just trying hard to put both races against eachother.

The Asian group will have their own ritual and I have been speaking to HP Lucius about it.

All gentiles need to be aware of the truth.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ritual Heads up!
Sent: Mon, Nov 14, 2016 1:13:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   You would need to contact the Asian HP about that.

---In [email protected] , <iluvanypoppyseedmuffins@... wrote :

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TD]

About the ritual
On Nov 13, 2016 9:53 PM, "'MuffinLover !' iluvanypoppyseedmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Nov 13, 2016 2:34 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Stay tuned....

Hail Satan

A super moon is much closer to the earth than usual during a full moon. We have to focus on the white race because this is the race the jews are most desperate to destroy. HP Maxine already posted the ritual on the other forum in the Hell's Army section. If you love on the east coast of the US the moon will be at its peak around 8:30 am.

That reminds me, do the jews have anything planned for Asians yet? I understand they're busy dealing with the White and Black races like destroying eachother but what will happen to the Asian race?
On Nov 14, 2016 9:51 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]There is a bit more focus on blacks and whites because there is a critical situation happening with them as the jews are using blacks to destroy the whites. They are just trying hard to put both races against eachother.

The Asian group will have their own ritual and I have been speaking to HP Lucius about it.

All gentiles need to be aware of the truth.

From: lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ;
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ;
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ritual Heads up!
Sent: Mon, Nov 14, 2016 1:13:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   You would need to contact the Asian HP about that.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], <iluvanypoppyseedmuffins@... wrote :

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back