Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Returning curses

Valeska

It seems that returning curses is a good way to see who may be an enemy. Ever since I started doing the returning curses ritual, one of my coworkers has had really bad days. She is a pagan but not a Satanist. I think she may have been trying to curse me and sabotage me from moving into a better position. Just something I've noticed.
Hail Satan

It seems that returning curses is a good way to see who may be an enemy. Ever since I started doing the returning curses ritual, one of my coworkers has had really bad days. She is a pagan but not a Satanist. I think she may have been trying to curse me and sabotage me from moving into a better position. Just something I've noticed.
Hail Satan
This is a funny observation, and makes sense. This is proof of your attained powers and ability to influence your Environment with your abilities! Good job!

Btw, are you Cynthia?

Hail Satan
You'll have to take a variety of signs into consideration before arriving to a definite answer, but that's a decent indicator already.

Hail Satan
Just try to be neutral while sending back, doing the returning curses, just focus on goldwhite energy on you and all the dirt shooting away from you, as this can be used to curse someone. I recommend to use the prayer.

This will help you to target the right people.

This is a funny observation, and makes sense. This is proof of your attained powers and ability to influence your Environment with your abilities! Good job!

Btw, are you Cynthia?

I hope so. I feel like progress has been very slow but at least something is working.
Yeah I started 2024 with a new username but then when the site switched to the new format it went back for a minute because I used the same email

I hope so. I feel like progress has been very slow but at least something is working.
Yeah I started 2024 with a new username but then when the site switched to the new format it went back for a minute because I used the same email
Yeah keep it up!! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back