Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

response

mrmace343

some people ask what religion i am. im a satanist but i dont want other people to know my religion because most of them is xtian. how should i answer when people ask about my religion?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mrmace343" <mrmace343@... wrote:
some people ask what religion i am. im a satanist but i dont want other people to know my religion because most of them is xtian. how should i answer when people ask about my religion?
you can say Paganism *as Satanism is the Ancient paganism of the world* or that your an Atheist which is fine although abit of a lie its not bending the truth much you can say your an Atheist you don't believe in 'god' or 'heaven' or 'hell' which is all true and therefore not be telling a lie i can't help you much more with this one sorry but my opinion is this you should be proud enough of your religion to tell people about it and to show them how correct it is how logically and scientifically it makes sense and how it is backed by factual information i believe that when a Xian or another becomes confrontational that the best thing is to just confront them calmly and civilly.

maybe call it "enki's spirituality" and say you believe in enki instead of satan, we are not devil worshipers here at JOS so thier really should be no reason to fear...and even if you say you believe in satan explain to them that its enki, not the devil...the word "Satan" is hebrew for "Enemy" and originally all the original gods where called satan by filthy xians...enki is the enemy of Xianity....thierfore he is Satan

Hail Satan!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:21:16 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] response

just say you are a panthiest. it's what i say. it's basicly someone who believes in a "god/s" but not the ones portrayed by the false religions....i could be wrong...i hope im not. lol. or just say your atheist. which ever.

Sent: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009 1:21:16 PM

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

im sorry freind but athiests are just as bad as christians XD hehe

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:14:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] response

just say you are a panthiest. it's what i say. it's basicly someone who believes in a "god/s" but not the ones portrayed by the false religions... .i could be wrong...i hope im not. lol. or just say your atheist. which ever.

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Barnett <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:
im sorry freind but athiests are just as bad as christians XD hehe

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:14:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] response

just say you are a panthiest. it's what i say. it's basicly someone who believes in a "god/s" but not the ones portrayed by the false religions... .i could be wrong...i hope im not. lol. or just say your atheist. which ever.

Why lie? Just tell them what you are. If they start mouthing off to you about this and that, just tell them "*I* never try to convert *you* into my beliefs. Give me the same freedom."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back