Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

repel drugs

maddogmatt107

Hey everyone, recently one of my close friends had tried marijuana and she is getting kind of hooked on it now and i really don't want her to get addicted. So I was wondering if there was any way that I could some how repel her from drugs by a ritual or spell? Thanks
-Hail Satan

If you can get a picture of her, or have one, that would be great. You can program her aura accordingly to make her disgusted and sick of drugs and that she does not desire them anymore. Make sure it's in the present-tense.On the other hand, spend time with her. It is probable that she spends time with people who smoke weed. And is getting closer to them. Maybe hang out and do fun stuff with her that makes her forget about drugs and her pot smoking "friends". With her and others or just the two of you. Be creative! I am sure there's lots of fun stuff for the two or bunch of you to do.You could also show her information that you found online that weed is long term damaging to the brain and motivation.
This is just off the top of my head. Good luck.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:43 AM, "maddogmatt107@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey everyone, recently one of my close friends had tried marijuana and she is getting kind of hooked on it now and i really don't want her to get addicted. So I was wondering if there was any way that I could some how repel her from drugs by a ritual or spell? Thanks
-Hail Satan

Nothing at all. What right do you have to in any way make her stop using. She does have free will. Would you wish the same happening to you. Have someone make you enjoy drugs more. Teach her the bad parts that is all your allowed to do. You have no right to interrupt anyone elses life simply because you don't like the choices they make for themselves.

Dude are you an infiltrator? drug use is ALWAYS a bad thing! No true satanist would ever allow or promote drug use and would certainly never allow someone they care for to get involved in it!

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:08 AM, "jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Nothing at all. What right do you have to in any way make her stop using. She does have free will. Would you wish the same happening to you. Have someone make you enjoy drugs more. Teach her the bad parts that is all your allowed to do. You have no right to interrupt anyone elses life simply because you don't like the choices they make for themselves.

That's too passive JamesMarshall.

I would suggest teaching her about what we know about drugs minus the affects to the chakras, and Soul and aura unless she's into that, and knows about it.

Think about it. It's your friend. Would you just so willingly give up on her like that?

Also i would like to say that its not giving up its letting them make choices for themselves which they have the right to. I don't condone drugs self harm or anything else like that but if someone wishes to they have the right to. Thats the issue i see a lot is people think because they can they should. Just because you have that power doesn't mean you have the right to uses it as you please because that is what the jews do. As they please with out caring for others rights thoughts and feelings.

Far from an infiltrator :/. Everyone likes to say what a true Satanist would do and its the same BS that the xains use. I don't push drug use but its someones choice to make. Just like it is your choice to punish based on if you think the crime is deserving. You calling me such because i have a difference of opinion is what that jewish scum do. I based my response on my i have thought of as being right. Passive is not always a bad thing. Who are you to control a fellow gentile or the ones you love. Last i checked none of you are gods and not even half as close as maxine. Even then you have little grounds to judge me and try to call me something like that because i disagree with what you say is a "true Satanist". Do you wish to be controlled and used. Responsibly to the reasonable. If someone makes the call to uses drugs then they must face the spiritual damage that comes with it. Inform is all i believe is allowed. It doesn't harm you only themselves which they are allowed to do. You can cut your body up and burn it. Its YOURS, but when you harm others such as drinking a driving then i take issue. Using acid and harming others or anything of the kind. Grow up a little before you have the gull to accuse someone of such things.

Yeah I agree with angry shaman I hate to see other people get into drug use especially friends you should do everything you can to help her. Its only hurting them in the end to use drugs. People don't always know the best for themselves they need guidance. They crave drugs because they need spirituality and I think that's the only true way to get someone off them is if they start power meditation.

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 11:16 PM, "jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also i would like to say that its not giving up its letting them make choices for themselves which they have the right to. I don't condone drugs self harm or anything else like that but if someone wishes to they have the right to. Thats the issue i see a lot is people think because they can they should. Just because you have that power doesn't mean you have the right to uses it as you please because that is what the jews do. As they please with out caring for others rights thoughts and feelings.

I didn't mean be aggressive. I understand your point, but at the same time, it sounds like you're not trying at all... Yes, they have a right to their choice, but not without being told what will happen to them entirely like a lecture.

I can't just let someone I know do that without a fight. But, if they persist, then I would let them go, and let them realize on their own.

You and I share a slightly different opinion there.

Bullshit. People come to Satanism thinking its a free for all and they can do whatever they want. This is NOT the case, we have rules and order. Drugs destroy your aura and chakras and have no place in Satanism simple as that. BTW all of the HPS have made entire sermons on why one should not take drugs including HPS Maxine. Infiltrators such as yourself always like to hide behind her name saying ''oh if your not HP Maxine then you don't know what your saying'' well guess what thats not working now because the High Priestess herself has said that drugs are not allowed in Satanism. Like i said we have rules and morals, this is not some communist libertarian free for all. 

On Friday, April 17, 2015 5:27 PM, "Zach Darienzo deepearth49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah I agree with angry shaman I hate to see other people get into drug use especially friends you should do everything you can to help her. Its only hurting them in the end to use drugs. People don't always know the best for themselves they need guidance. They crave drugs because they need spirituality and I think that's the only true way to get someone off them is if they start power meditation.

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 11:16 PM, "jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

SO, we have a crafty infiltrator. Interesting. This one got past the usual give aways in the beginning. Welp. Itsa time then.

Also, don't piss and moan towards me because I am MORE  dedicated in helping someone instead of sititng in front of the tv with an almost , yeah, whatever attitude..

Evidently, someone else needs to grow up, not me.

i am not an infiltrator that is simply how i see it can you please back off of me for a moment. I am not nor ever would be an infiltrator. Yog you really need to calm down and stop jumping the gun every single time someone says something. Ok maybe im wrong you don't need to be an ass and call me out as an infiltrator. After all the shit ive put up with from the greys and reprogramming myself the last fucking thing i need is to be called some kind of traitor simply because i have a different point of view. How about instead of being an ass hole you change my mind. Isn't this the reason you were gonna leave for shit like this.

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:27 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Bullshit. People come to Satanism thinking its a free for all and they can do whatever they want. This is NOT the case, we have rules and order. Drugs destroy your aura and chakras and have no place in Satanism simple as that. BTW all of the HPS have made entire sermons on why one should not take drugs including HPS Maxine. Infiltrators such as yourself always like to hide behind her name saying ''oh if your not HP Maxine then you don't know what your saying'' well guess what thats not working now because the High Priestess herself has said that drugs are not allowed in Satanism. Like i said we have rules and morals, this is not some communist libertarian free for all. 

On Friday, April 17, 2015 5:27 PM, "Zach Darienzo deepearth49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

JamesMarshall.

I thought about it last night, and realized I was in error. I apologize. I actually felt pretty bad :(
Very rarely I will jump the gun like that. I don't mean to change your mind, if that was also addressed at me.
I just share a more assertive point of view. You have a somewhat different approach, and you are entitled to it entirely. I hate fighting with family.. I also hate conflicts of most sorts, especially when they cause problems..

I need to learn to be a better listener.

Yeah. And make sure you add "in the most positive, happy and healthy ways for her" in the affirmation ;-)

Pe 15 avr. 2015, la 00:49, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:
  If you can get a picture of her, or have one, that would be great. You can program her aura accordingly to make her disgusted and sick of drugs and that she does not desire them anymore. Make sure it's in the present-tense.On the other hand, spend time with her. It is probable that she spends time with people who smoke weed. And is getting closer to them. Maybe hang out and do fun stuff with her that makes her forget about drugs and her pot smoking "friends". With her and others or just the two of you. Be creative! I am sure there's lots of fun stuff for the two or bunch of you to do.You could also show her information that you found online that weed is long term damaging to the brain and motivation.
This is just off the top of my head. Good luck.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:43 AM, "maddogmatt107@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

-Hail Satan

Both of you. Why is this even a thing? Is this not what the enemy wants, for us to bicker about petty things like this? We need to refocus on what is IMPORTANT right at this very moment:

Empowering ourselves through meditation and doing all we can to inform those who are still without, as well as combating the enemy in any way we can. On the scale of what matters, this isn't even on the bottom. This argument honestly should not have gone on as long as it did and you both should know that in house fighting is very frowned upon by Satan and the Demons. Agree to disagree and move on.

HAIL SATAN! 

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:52 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

SO, we have a crafty infiltrator. Interesting. This one got past the usual give aways in the beginning. Welp. Itsa time then.

Are you bigger than her?  Beat the crap out of her.  Tell her that you thought she was your friend and not a fucking retard.  Either she will choose drugs or she will choose a real relationship with you.

---In [email protected], <maddogmatt107@... wrote :

-Hail Satan

Throwing a tantrum to make someone pick between you and a drug that they are or getting addicted to never goes well. I know because Ive been there. The drug is more likely to win. There are other ways to show ones concern instead of beating them up. That will just drive them away from you permanently.  

On Monday, April 20, 2015 8:59 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you bigger than her?  Beat the crap out of her.  Tell her that you thought she was your friend and not a fucking retard.  Either she will choose drugs or she will choose a real relationship with you.

---In [email protected], <maddogmatt107@... wrote :

-Hail Satan

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and advice you guys have given me. A lot of people actually replied and I didn't expect that, and I was really surprised. But again thanks for everything and I'm going to try all the recommendations that you guys gave me, I have no doubt that it will work. The girl is a very close friend, I could say I love her, and even though she is not a dedicated Satanist I still care a lot about her. But by her doing drugs I don't want her to end up in a bad position or get hurt. Thanks!-Hail Satan!

I agree Magus Immortalis. I have experienced it as well. I spent plenty of my own energy with worrying and trying to talk them out of it and they did hear it but chose not to act on it. Eventually they got out of it and told me I was right all along. They just chose not to listen at the time. Whether it was me influencing them over a period of time or if they actually smartened up by themselves I don't know, but I never confronted them very harshly about it even though I was worried and frustrated about it. I think the best thing to with such persons is to plant cues in them often, even though it can take a while. Cues that will help them to sublimate whatever it is they're feeling into something constructive, like painting or music, just to cite a few examples, instead of getting stoned or wasted. I have also had friends that I just grew apart from because of stuff like this where I didn't even bother. They were just too stupid. 
Maddog, magically speaking there are runes you can use for this. The ISA rune could help.

@Magus Immortalis - exactly what I wanted to say. If you fight her, it will take her away from you and closer to the drug.

You can use one on a phone. :)

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:59 PM, "maddogmatt107@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Magus immortalis Would it have to be a printed picture or can I use one on a phone?
-Hail Satan

So what happens if she keeps getting addicted as Pot is addictive,to the point of using it as a gate way drug into harder drugs this happens a lot. What's going to happen when she gets older and has a kid after years of drug abuse. What kind of a parent would she be, what kind of a partner would she chose. How would this affect her child and what kind of an adult would such a child grow up to be. How many people might she harm due to a addiction.etc
See its not just about YOU, that is the hubris of the liberal age thinking its always about YOU and fuck everyone else. The enemy knows what they are doing pushing this shit into our society. I have witnessed the reality of people who have gone down this road its them and everyone around them they take down into the gutter.

Remember the rules you can't tell people to physically assault another person its not proper and it would not work anyway. I will take this as you being sarcastic.

God if i saw some guy beating a chick cause she was smoking weed i would fuckin break his face and kick in his knees. Would also beat the shit out of someone if they called me a jew because of my stance on drugs, which is responsibility to the responsible. Hail Satan!

I hate how negative this group can be. If you dare think for yourself. You're an infiltrator. If you have a different opinion you're an infiltrator. If you follow your path and it brings you happiness and spiritual power then ignore all the hatred and aggression here. I used to be so happy to have found this forum..but it's just disappointing now. You can't force ideas down someone's throat. But hey I guess having a mind of your own and the ability to carry the responsibilities of YOUR OWN ACTIONS is a crime here. Sounds like it gets to some of your heads in a negative way. You curse this and slander that. All while forgetting that we are all here and all obviously capable of reading. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion doesn't make them an "infiltrator". It simply means they have a different perspective. I see all this nonsense about who is being a child. We're all children! Fucking get back to acting like brother and sister and save your energy for the current powers trying to destroy our freedom! Gosh. I really hope this group turns around.. I feel less safe voicing my opinions here anymore. While I love the JOS website.. These forums have hints of the same "believe what I say or FUCK YOU INFILTRATOR/SINNER/BLAHBLAHBLAH" as the xian culture I so desperately wanted escape from. I'm not taking any sides here but some of you really need to evaluate what your message is here. Use your words wisely and be kind to others. Responsibility to the responsible. To each their own. If someone is wrong, the only person to deem so is their creator. :/ Please go back to being the loving informative group I once knew this place to be..
On Apr 24, 2015 2:31 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  To the op: Most drug dealers are kikes. Feel free to curse those misleading your friend.

They deserve it.

Your dialectic is boring. So is the dialectic of any other such type. Most people just want to see facts and really get somewhere. Facts are, people are dying and are having their lives destroyed by the habit you are trying so badly to protect, because it hasn't destroyed you just yet, or for whatever other reason. Because misery loves company and she also likes to dress as other terms like "Freedom of choice", "The Fun life" and the list goes on. Also, who gives a fuck in literal life, about someone shoving a syrigne up their ass or snorting some white powder. Nobody. The only reason this is somehow tried to be made a big deal out of itself is because of the addicted behavior on the behalf of the user, because for them their little habit is so important. For the majority of the world its not.

Nobody is intrested in this thing in the real universe because everyone knows you are simply Deifying something fake, with the pretence that this is the "Door" for some higher understanding. Which you could care less about and simply want to hack your brain in some distorted way to receive. Because you don't even bother to approach these things without the help of some toxic crap, which takes the place of the lost faith in yourself.

Absolutely nobody is concerned if you snort some white powder for some minutes to cause an adrenal high so you can feel good about yourself, paying such for a high dollar price. In the end yourself is simply again whack and whacker after every hit. You are the same idiot after every shot only worse, because the enemy has created this stuff so they keep you in a pendulum effect inwards and outwards of this life they have created. You can't face your problems or have a good time, or be happy with who you are, so you shoot yourself with any mumbo jumbo you find available. You can't socialize, jam this in your throat. You can't have confidence, jam this in your throat. If you are sad, jam this in your throat. This is starting to get boring. Druggies are boring. They are infact a living nothing and they pretend they are something. They are accepting the fact that they are nothing and that they can't do nothing, even to better themselves. Few brave people who escape this loop have entire books written and state again and again to stay away of this living torture.

Then this habit of escapism from reality becomes a reality you are trying to justify, while it started as a game. Nobody who is sane and wants the good for themselves wants to do that shit, its simple. The skin starts to hang, the brain starts to work in reverse, teeth start falling, bones get fucked up, the next shot becomes something to be philosophical about and all you do all day, is cry about "intolerance" and lack of freedom or a problem in the first amandment. While its just you are fucking your brain chemistry and seeing reality, as you reap, such you sow. While you are moving against the order of life itself and your own self even, nobody is going to be interested.

You all made this addiction of yours a big deal. Oh someone saw a grey on DMT, it must be something. "I see all these moving energies", "I see flying feces on a canvas of light", "I see my dead grandmother doing the West Side gesture", "I see Spongebob and he waves  at me". Oh, that must be important. Let us create a whole reality and whole conception about this. Add some faked ancient things in it to give this viability. Its definitely going to sell, said the jew.

Who the fuck should be interested, who the fuck should care. One day I ate too much chocolate and I had hallucinations. Now lets inform the world about it and how enlightnening it was. Even your own body is advising you against it and you deny this. Your pocket does the same thing. Why should anyone else accept this. Satanism is about having real power, independed of anything but who you are in your Soul. Real power to affect your enviroment, real power to change your life, grafity your desires and re-create yourself from the beggining if needed, or to rebuilt all this damage this society inflicts to people. All this from your own inner power and through real spiritual power. Seeing the astral becomes a habit after a point. Being able to sense the future and all these abilities that seem "too far away" start manifesting. One's ability to act and achieve in their enviroment are amplified. This without nothing but the practices. Without any sort of "Dependency", without a buck at all. Should beings that are striving towards this be "accepting" to your bad and illegal habit? That is a total lie that leads you supposedly in the "same" or some "similar" direction as them? Nobody is interested, nobody buys that claim. Nobody wants to be bullshitted and lied to, its that simple. This is not to discredit anyone's experiences, but where these "get" you is a whole another matter.

When you will realize that this isn't the way to leave because Rambambam said so in the 21st century, and that the way to happiness is in accordance to reality and nature, not by simply messing physical biochemistry, but by real power and understanding that becomes ONE with you and NEVER leaves you, I hope you will understand. If not, yes, definitely, in the end of the day, "responsibility to the responsible". You can shove some syrigne in your ass, smoke some pot so you can relax because you can't do this, snort some coke to get the inch in confidence that you don't possess, do some amphetamine to feel a bit better, do some MDMA because you can't dance on your own and socialize without it due to social programming that has rendered you unable, have some suicide mondays and sundays due to that, jump off a skyscraper, hang yourself and anything else that comes with your "Freedom" and "Responsibility". Since its all about "freedom" and "responsibility" why the fuck should we be interested? I will give you a point, its called wanting to protect the whole from dangers that are obvious and proven. This is the true meaning of brotherhood. Not giving another ideological buck to someone on the route to destroy themselves so they keep on. This is you sealing their coffin. While Satanism is about the self, and yes, we respect this, Satanism is also about the wellbeing of the whole. While the enemy and their theories pose for both, they stand for nothing of thse.

Not me not the Joy of Satan are going to tolerate this, simply because, we are here to create lives and not guide anyone down the cliff of destruction. This is the enemy. While you all might have free will and obviously, you are free to exercise it in your personal life. In the end of the day, this is it. But we are trying to build an empire here. Some people just want to conversate about needless bullshit and have a fake life, fake emotions, fake feelings, fake self, that they pay dozens of money to some drug dealer to have. Aside from reasons in regards to nature and our ideology, aswell as the self-evident aspect of health and wellbeing that Satanism is giving out, as it has been stated, nothing illegal is to be pushed in the groups. These messages though nevertheless are going through, even though all addicted people are either coming to push their beliefs no different than xianity, few of them are here to actually listen and they drop that shit before its too late. Drug users are LYING to people, they are representing their "experiences" who are infact nothing as if they are of some importance, while reality, science and evidence, aswell as simple observation shows the lies in this. We have the happiness to know some people will really pursue themselves and their spirituality and not Rambambam for the next dose.

If you want to push nonsense, except a ban or worse. While Satan might stand for Freedom and Responsibility to the Responsible, these shouldn't act as shields to those who have given their freedom to some substance and they are trying to preach it like the new bible, and those who can't be responsible enough to mind their own Self and Soul.

No matter if this reply did "hurt" anyone, I rest reassured I didn't harm anyone not even close in what these destructive drugs are doing to you. Nobody does you more damage than your "friends" who get you into that shit, this "society" that demands you to be a chemo-drone and your local (probably jewish aswell) Rambambam who does 1/120th of what you do and fills his pockets while having you enslaved and as his hoe, while hooking up the price after you are close to be undone. If you feel misery about your self destruction not being accepted, do not whine in some internet group about it, move away from Rambambam and from the shithole circles that are ruining your soul and you will be fine. We will be here for you for any spiritual help and guidance that you need. The really brave people who have completely cut off ties with all that shit and have evaded this chaotic loop of that is of the enemy, are proof to this, but also their words stand as warning for anyone to wake up. Literally, wake up.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

@Bunneh: That only happens to people who are not serious and possibly not Spiritual Satanists, they "hate" how "negative" this group supposedly is. I consider that a good thing: It separates those who are truly dedicated Spiritual Satanists to merely just cafeteria people who want to see the "views" like you. As you really stated that yourself that you're like that. Of course we don't want nor care for those people. I dunno if you're even a dedicated Satanist at all, but if you aren't then it's not really your job to criticize things and nobody cares for people whining like that.

I am dedicated. Have been awhile, and have no need to prove myself. I simply stated an opinion. Don't like it? Cool. You do? Cool. No opinion? Still cool.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 12:06 AM, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Bunneh: That only happens to people who are not serious and possibly not Spiritual Satanists, they "hate" how "negative" this group supposedly is. I consider that a good thing: It separates those who are truly dedicated Spiritual Satanists to merely just cafeteria people who want to see the "views" like you. As you really stated that yourself that you're like that. Of course we don't want nor care for those people. I dunno if you're even a dedicated Satanist at all, but if you aren't then it's not really your job to criticize things and nobody cares for people whining like that.

I'm with bunneh on this one. His concerns are valid- and its starting to sound like the JOS forum is preaching that it's the only true group of satanists. That's dangerous thinking.

@elric_s: Of course it's the only true group of Satanists. If you've visited others or were close to Satan you'd pretty much know that. All others are based either in the xian lies about Satan or are atheists. Much like bunneh, you do seem like a cafeteria person and not true SS by your posts as well. There's no egalitarian nonsense here like you're trying to preach.

As it's been said before many times, Spiritual Satanism is the only true type of Satanism because it's the only one that comes from Satan directly. The others either make up how they want Satan to be, or deny him, or base it in enemy teachings like the jewish grimoires.
That's exactly why most of us are here and nowhere else and why it's over 10k members. If the others were as just valid as that egalitarian nonsense you're pushing then we would be almost equal in members with others. But it doesn't happen. They are here because they realize this is true Satanism, and not enemy nonsense, plus confirms their own experiences.

Also let me clarify this: Whether we need to have friendship ties with other groups which claim to be Satanists is a different matter, I personally thing there's nothing wrong with that as long as they don't bash us or promote things that is against Satan.
But there's no denying that Spiritual Satanism is the only true form of Satanism and others are based on enemy lies. No debate on that. Sure others may realize that and become Spiritual Satanists as well.
It's pretty much obvious that their ideas are wrong, though we don't really hate them as people.

some xians said they wanted to punch me today for talking politics and for pointing out that jews are an ethnicity not a religion.
xDI just left that one alone since those idiots arent going to listen to facts or even bother to google it if they think they can prove me wrong

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 1:01 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Bunneh: Good. Because this sort of thing sounds notoriously like what liberals do. "OOH NAZIS HATERS BIGOTS!"
LOL.

So who are our friends in fighting the jews or do we have any? And hoodedcobra666 is the coming attack ritual curse s one time thing? Do i need to do it more than once? And if it is, what if 1000 of us do it? How much doe it help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back