Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relationships with demons

lydiarose.9977

Id like to learn more about having intimate relationships with demons, is there any web links or books that anyone can suggest that tells me more about incubi's and succubi's and how to find a demonic partner? Thankyou. Hail satan! 

What you are looking for is under the Demons section on the Joy of Satan website. It's all there.Hail Satan!

On Friday, May 29, 2015 1:15 PM, "lydiarose.9977@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Id like to learn more about having intimate relationships with demons, is there any web links or books that anyone can suggest that tells me more about incubi's and succubi's and how to find a demonic partner? Thankyou. Hail satan! 

There is a section on them on the JOS main site. You can't find one, you must ask satan for one in a ritual. 
HAIL SATAN!!
On May 29, 2015, at 4:15 PM, "lydiarose.9977@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

That book is full of a bunch of corrupted new age nonsense. Stop trying to push non Satanic creeds here. 

On Monday, June 1, 2015 1:33 AM, "Austin Schlueter draco_jgg@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Look into sexual alchemy by Donald Tyson 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 29, 2015, at 3:15 PM, lydiarose.9977@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 7:05 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

That book is full of a bunch of corrupted new age nonsense. Stop trying to push non Satanic creeds here. 

On Monday, June 1, 2015 1:33 AM, "Austin Schlueter draco_jgg@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Look into sexual alchemy by Donald Tyson 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 29, 2015, at 3:15 PM, lydiarose.9977@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

How about getting a satanic rosary.. I don't know where in Nigeria to get a berphomet pendant.. in fact there is No where like that

You could probably find a good pendant shopping online, I've seen some online stores selling them, I want to buy one myself.
                                                                                                              Hail Father Satan!                                                                                                                  Hail All Hell!                                                                                                            Your Loved, Adored,                                                                                                         and Greatly Appreciated!

Hey Lydia, 
  HPS Maxine did a section on this subject. Check it out on the JoS website. Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons   I hope this helps, I'm also interested in this subject.
                                                                                Hail Father Satan!                                                                                      Hail All Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back