Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relationships and Astaroth... ?

Nick1

Hi... i'm writing to ask your opinion... i'm 27 years old and never had sex. This is sad, and i'm trying hard to change it.

I've had so much bad luck in my life that it's frustrating.

I'm sharing two examples to understand:
About a year ago, I was with a girl that wanted to have sex with me... and then her dad has a heart attack (didn't die)... and (obviously) she had to be with him and take care of him... after this she had other problems and she couldn't be with me.

Recently i was dating a girl... she liked me (i could feel it)... and according to her friends she was always easy (no disrespect)... but with me she wanted to go slow cause she really liked me... I was happy to wait cause i liked her too... but then she decided that she had to leave abroad for her studies. So after deciding this... she couldn't be in a relationship that wouldn't have a future. I respected that... but i was disappointed for myself.

It's not fair...

I'm beautiful, smart and charming (according to girls)... but it never worked out. Many girls like me but i'm not always interested. But when i start caring about a girl... every time something weird happens and everything is ruined. EVERY TIME!!!

This is really frustrating for me... this is one of the reasons i was dedicated to Father... to seek guidance about this.

What i'm worried about is that... i have the feeling that Astaroth (which gives me guidance from time to time) is jealous and destroys my relationships. I'm not sure if i'm thinking right but i'm really disappointed with my life in this aspect. I've also read that Astaroth doesn't share her own... and i don't know if this is true.

I knew that with the help and guidance of Father Satan i could achieve anything... but i'm feeling cursed in this aspect and i don't know what to do. I've tried enough and i'm comparing myself with my friends that have successful relationships and i think it's unfair cause they don't try at all. I don't know what to think.

Sorry for the long post... but i had to share this...
what do you think? any advice?

I highly doubt Astaroth is doing anything to you they are not petty they are Gods,  you just have a shitty birth chart in this area more then likey. Prehaps look into the squares for a solution.        

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, July 1, 2011 1:05:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Relationships and Astaroth... ?

Hi... i'm writing to ask your opinion... i'm 27 years old and never had sex. This is sad, and i'm trying hard to change it.

About a year ago, I was with a girl that wanted to have sex with me... and then her dad has a heart attack (didn't die)... and (obviously) she had to be with him and take care of him... after this she had other problems and she couldn't be with me.

Recently i was dating a girl... she liked me (i could feel it)... and according to her friends she was always easy (no disrespect)... but with me she wanted to go slow cause she really liked me... I was happy to wait cause i liked her too... but then she decided that she had to leave abroad for her studies. So after deciding this... she couldn't be in a relationship that wouldn't have a future. I respected that... but i was disappointed for myself.

It's not fair...

I'm beautiful, smart and charming (according to girls)... but it never worked out. Many girls like me but i'm not always interested. But when i start caring about a girl... every time something weird happens and everything is ruined. EVERY TIME!!!

This is really frustrating for me... this is one of the reasons i was dedicated to Father... to seek guidance about this.

What i'm worried about is that... i have the feeling that Astaroth (which gives me guidance from time to time) is jealous and destroys my relationships. I'm not sure if i'm thinking right but i'm really disappointed with my life in this aspect. I've also read that Astaroth doesn't share her own... and i don't know if this is true.

I knew that with the help and guidance of Father Satan i could achieve anything... but i'm feeling cursed in this aspect and i don't know what to do. I've tried enough and i'm comparing myself with my friends that have successful relationships and i think it's unfair cause they don't try at all. I don't know what to think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <saripoulonzi@... wrote:

It's not fair...

First of all,check your birth chart.Many misfortunes and 'bad luck' are a result of the planetary setup you have.Check your Saturn position and the house of it.Most probably you have your Saturn in the 7th or the 11th house(of course you may not).
The 7th house rules over partnerships and marriages. That is, the 7th house reveals the way you relate to your closest friend/partner or enemy.You may very well have fewer relationships. While in a relationship you may feel weighed down by a sense of responsibility which may turn you off relationships. Or, you may find it difficult to build bridges with someone else. That may in turn keep you away from relationships. Don't let this happen to you. Be aware of your predilection. Know that you might be the kind of person who takes relationships more seriously than most. Be aware that your sense of responsibility makes you a very good partner.
Saturn in the eleventh house therefore works much in the same way as in the seventh except that the nature of the relationships is different.
Secondly, Astaroth is not jealous of your love/sexual life.She is Crowned Princess of Hell.She has no reason to be jealous and you know this. Demons are here for guidance and assistance, not to mess with your relationships.But i guess it always feels better to blame someone else for your misfortunes.What i want to point out is that you should 'investigate' and search to find the 'why' behind your misfortunes before blaming anyone.Especially a Crowned Princess of Hell.Raise awareness and seek for the reason behind everything.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back