Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relationship crisis! Need help!....

ejuan1089

Hello there everyone...i need some advice for this...me and my girlfriend are satanists and need some advice...we have a crisis wher we want to have kids in the futur...but she has gotten preganet once too early when we were not ready...and had to have an abortion...it was hard to go thru...we want kids...but were not ready....and now shes preagnet again...we do not know wy this is happening....we dont want kids now....but getting another abortion may make her unsuitable for children anymore.....she has had a dream that we had two kids and we were ok to have them and very happy...but then someone came to us and said that father satan wanted them back....we were sad to see them go...but we understude that it was for the best.....but in reality...we are not ready...and shes suffering from pain and depprestion very badly!....we need advice and thank everyone for taking the time to read this.....Anything will help....

THANKS TO ALL AND HAIL SATAN!

Two words, *birth control*!!

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ejuan1089" <ejuan1089@... wrote:

Hello there everyone...i need some advice for this...me and my girlfriend are satanists and need some advice...we have a crisis wher we want to have kids in the futur...but she has gotten preganet once too early when we were not ready...and had to have an abortion...it was hard to go thru...we want kids...but were not ready....and now shes preagnet again...we do not know wy this is happening....we dont want kids now....but getting another abortion may make her unsuitable for children anymore.....she has had a dream that we had two kids and we were ok to have them and very happy...but then someone came to us and said that father satan wanted them back....we were sad to see them go...but we understude that it was for the best.....but in reality...we are not ready...and shes suffering from pain and depprestion very badly!....we need advice and thank everyone for taking the time to read this.....Anything will help....

How far along is she?... There are natural was to make her body reject the fetus. They will make her extremly sick for a day or so but it works. 

Sent from my itouch
On Apr 8, 2009, at 3:48 AM, "ejuan1089" <ejuan1089@... wrote:
Hello there everyone...i need some advice for this...me and my girlfriend are satanists and need some advice...we have a crisis wher we want to have kids in the futur...but she has gotten preganet once too early when we were not ready...and had to have an abortion...it was hard to go thru...we want kids...but were not ready....and now shes preagnet again...we do not know wy this is happening... .we dont want kids now....but getting another abortion may make her unsuitable for children anymore..... she has had a dream that we had two kids and we were ok to have them and very happy...but then someone came to us and said that father satan wanted them back....we were sad to see them go...but we understude that it was for the best.....but in reality...we are not ready...and shes suffering from pain and depprestion very badly!....we need advice and thank everyone for taking the time to read this.....Anything will help....

what did ur parents say?....unless ur not living with them anymore, lol
about the dream... its interesting, i think it means to stop having kids or you'll have to give them back anyway, because you aren't ready...
and when u said father got them back, how so? did they die?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lauren <kyley1706@... wrote:

How far along is she?... There are natural was to make her body reject the fetus. They will make her extremly sick for a day or so but it works.

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 8, 2009, at 3:48 AM, "ejuan1089" <ejuan1089@... wrote:

Well i only have a mom...and im not a minor and i live with my bitch ass grandmother...haha but yes in other words they did die ....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@... wrote:

what did ur parents say?....unless ur not living with them anymore, lol
about the dream... its interesting, i think it means to stop having kids or you'll have to give them back anyway, because you aren't ready...
and when u said father got them back, how so? did they die?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lauren <kyley1706@ wrote:

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 8, 2009, at 3:48 AM, "ejuan1089" <ejuan1089@ wrote:

You don't know why this is happening???
Must I explain basic reproduction to you?

Birth control.

If you can't "pull out"....can't she get on the pill???

My bet is that she wants to have a child, and thats all there is to it.

She keeps getting prego cuz thats what she wants.

If you don't want it.....your screwed. Its her decision now.

Wear a condom next time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ejuan1089" <ejuan1089@... wrote:

Lesson LEARNED!.....
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

You don't know why this is happening???
Must I explain basic reproduction to you?

Birth control.

If you can't "pull out"....can't she get on the pill???

My bet is that she wants to have a child, and thats all there is to it.

She keeps getting prego cuz thats what she wants.

If you don't want it.....your screwed. Its her decision now.

Wear a condom next time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ejuan1089" <ejuan1089@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back