Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding "selling souls", "pacts" e.t.c.

Just want to mention to people who come and ask about those things that this is unhealthy mindset to have, it comes from the jews. Thinking always in terms of profit, what to gain, business deals is what jews do all the time with the gentiles and our Gods. Jews as extremely materialistic and can't understand things like mutual friendship and spiritual bonds with the Gods. They can't understand that Satan and the Gods/Demons have feelings too. So if you think like that you need to do a serious deprogramming from the jewish nonsense you've been taught about them.

I totally agree with you on this.  It's quite evident. 

I just wish that people knew more about what a pact really is, me included and how the jooz use them, so it could be laid to rest. 

It's pretty obvious that they sell souls.  I don't think that most people really understand the extent of what selling a soul means, but they kind of get that at least.

I see the lack of mutual friendship thing polluting the fuck out of society.  Your the second person I've met that's seen it.

This really hit home for me.  Good stuff.  

What rr uu talking abt...whats wrong with e phones... Mine is my only friend.
I spend 24 7 hrs on my phone...
When am in class...the toilet...in the middle of the night... Enlighten me ..wats wrong with that?
Enlighten me...am 20
On 2 Aug 2015 18:06, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Everyone is on their phone these days. I admit I use mine too when I am not on my laptop. But Im not using the wifi when Im not at home or when I am doing stuff for school or something like that. 

I think its even rude to be on your phone during work hours. But thats just me.

Also people lack social skills. I've went with my grandma to the store around her house and we've met at least 3 people whom we've had a short chat with. I never do that when Im traveling or around where I live or anything like that.

And omg not to speak of how people react (kids (age7+), teens, 20 year olds ... thats where I've had the most rude behaviour from to me so far)

I find the use of smartphones to be annoying in so-called "modern" society. Most people live their lives through that overpriced piece of garbage and don't stop to look up and around when they are outside. They are so busy with everyone else they forget about themselves AND everyone else. I have an old Nokia. Which is fine for me. I can call and text with it. I can call people up and ask them to meet if I want to socialize. And it also has a calendar, which is very practical. The modern smartphone though is a spy-tool and a distraction, especially when one uses Facebook with it. Look around you in public transportation, for example; people are so obsessed with watching meaningless videos, updating their "followers" with the latest useless news, and taking selfies in order to relieve their crumbling self-esteem and confidence, both of which would do much better if they actually had the social skills to look another human being in the eyes and talk to them. Not to mention the collective damage it inflicts on one's local community. People don't greet each other in real life, but they are friends on Facebook. And we know how vulnerable weakened communities are. I could go on and on. I see right through that crap.

I gave in a few years ago to some friends insistence on getting a cell phone - what if you are home alone and have an emergency? She said. I hadn't had a phone by that time for about 18 years. People thought I was nuts, why don't you want a phone? Anyhow the timing was good as I DID have an emergency a week after acquiring my phone, the firemen came and saved me. That time it was a lifesaver. But then, upon taking a short trip to the next province I was horrified to see the phone telling me I was in ......, and the new time zone! I didn't know it could do that! I realized I had a GPS tracking my every move, so, I got rid of it and am happily once again off that grid though they are making it hard. Over the last five years they have slowly been removing all the old pay phones, forcing people to get cells.

The BIG problem with cells (besides isolating humans), as I see it, is the manner in which they are produced, in countries where the humans assembling them are literally locked in for extremely long workdays, in factories with suicide nets, bars on the windows, poorly ventilated, no regard for safety, cold in winter since it's too much to pay for proper heating for a bunch of human slaves....doing mind numbing, BORING unrelenting and totally MEANINGLESS, soul killing work, for pennies a day. Some of these places also provide quarters on site (you must live there if you want to work for them) and charge the workers a ridiculously high rent that takes most of their paycheque, so they are paying them to work for them! And then the finished cells (many other items too of course) are sold on this north american continent, at a 1000% markup or more and this profit goes straight into the Jew's pockets. And these are OUR people, fellow Gentiles being worked to death (literally) for the profit of these parasites. it is pure evil. Abominable.

Yeah I'm pretty sure apple was created by a Jew wasn't it? I think ill stick with windows. Not only do I hate the Jews but I hate the whole apple interface anyway cx lol

On Aug 3, 2015, at 4:34 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I gave in a few years ago to some friends insistence on getting a cell phone - what if you are home alone and have an emergency? She said. I hadn't had a phone by that time for about 18 years. People thought I was nuts, why don't you want a phone? Anyhow the timing was good as I DID have an emergency a week after acquiring my phone, the firemen came and saved me. That time it was a lifesaver. But then, upon taking a short trip to the next province I was horrified to see the phone telling me I was in ......, and the new time zone! I didn't know it could do that! I realized I had a GPS tracking my every move, so, I got rid of it and am happily once again off that grid though they are making it hard. Over the last five years they have slowly been removing all the old pay phones, forcing people to get cells.

The BIG problem with cells (besides isolating humans), as I see it, is the manner in which they are produced, in countries where the humans assembling them are literally locked in for extremely long workdays, in factories with suicide nets, bars on the windows, poorly ventilated, no regard for safety, cold in winter since it's too much to pay for proper heating for a bunch of human slaves....doing mind numbing, BORING unrelenting and totally MEANINGLESS, soul killing work, for pennies a day. Some of these places also provide quarters on site (you must live there if you want to work for them) and charge the workers a ridiculously high rent that takes most of their paycheque, so they are paying them to work for them! And then the finished cells (many other items too of course) are sold on this north american continent, at a 1000% markup or more and this profit goes straight into the Jew's pockets. And these are OUR people, fellow Gentiles being worked to death (literally) for the profit of these parasites. it is pure evil. Abominable.

I find the use of smartphones to be annoying in so-called "modern" society. How boooooring.
I comunicate with how the world at the same time without setting a foot outside of my room.....with my sumsung galaxy! I have an old Nokia. Which is fine for me.
Saywhat?

On 3 Aug 2015 14:00, "nick_vabzircnila@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I find the use of smartphones to be annoying in so-called "modern" society. Most people live their lives through that overpriced piece of garbage and don't stop to look up and around when they are outside. They are so busy with everyone else they forget about themselves AND everyone else. I have an old Nokia. Which is fine for me. I can call and text with it. I can call people up and ask them to meet if I want to socialize. And it also has a calendar, which is very practical. The modern smartphone though is a spy-tool and a distraction, especially when one uses Facebook with it. Look around you in public transportation, for example; people are so obsessed with watching meaningless videos, updating their "followers" with the latest useless news, and taking selfies in order to relieve their crumbling self-esteem and confidence, both of which would do much better if they actually had the social skills to look another human being in the eyes and talk to them. Not to mention the collective damage it inflicts on one's local community. People don't greet each other in real life, but they are friends on Facebook. And we know how vulnerable weakened communities are. I could go on and on. I see right through that crap.

I hate smartphones and I'd fry those fucking touchscreens if I ever had to use one. Not only that but they track your every move.
I say fuck that. Whenever I leave the house I leave my phone behind anyway so the battery doesnt die xD

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 8:46 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I find the use of smartphones to be annoying in so-called "modern" society. How boooooring.
I comunicate with how the world at the same time without setting a foot outside of my room.....with my sumsung galaxy! I have an old Nokia. Which is fine for me.
Saywhat?

On 3 Aug 2015 14:00, "nick_vabzircnila@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Me too.
Also, as the "apple" has been described as the knowledge (in the shitty bible Eve was not supposed to get the apple) and Plato told the apple is the "perfected soul" (if I'm not mistaken) - look at the "apple" iphone logo, the apple is missing a piece.
This is subliminal, fucking jews.
Same as the "7th day he rested" in the judeo/xian bible.
This is probably why I hate that logo, it is negative vibrations and subliminal.

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 07:59:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Regarding "selling souls", "pacts" e.t.c.

Yeah I'm pretty sure apple was created by a Jew wasn't it? I think ill stick with windows. Not only do I hate the Jews but I hate the whole apple interface anyway cx lol

On Aug 3, 2015, at 4:34 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back