Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

recruitment to hells army

davidfxtx6

i have only been aware of satan since november 2012 and i dedicated my soul to him on the 25th of janaury 2013, i wish to be part of the downfall of xtianity but i have just about started to be able to use white magick fairly effectively so as you can imagen im not the most powerful soldier of hell, but what i think i can do is promote satanism and attack xtianity physically by leaving the little bits of paper with the address to exposing christianty on them the HP maxine dietrich posted a while ago on teens for satan group, i can do this very well as i have a kawasaki ninja 400cc motorbike which is fast so i can go round mine and the surrounding towns and villages very quickly dropping these notes and i am very strong and fit and can handle myself very well so i could post them through letter boxes and leave them stuck to bus shelters and things like that without worrying about getting hurt, even if i dont convert xtians i know there are a lot of 'chavs' who are atheists who would likely join us, we will be victorious as every day we are getting stronger by either physical or magickal attacks on them and making others aware of the monster of xtianity and leaving them and joining us

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome to the family brother!
I'm fairly new myself. You can help me educate Yahoo! Answers.
This is great, people get renewed there, every so often. Also you don't get banned all the time. (I did get banned there only once, i'm going to open another Yahoo! character and educate them)
You can help me here. Be sure to do your daily aura of protection. If you actively work for Father, the enemy will try to fuck you up.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidfxtx6" wrote:

i have only been aware of satan since november 2012 and i dedicated my soul to him on the 25th of janaury 2013, i wish to be part of the downfall of xtianity but i have just about started to be able to use white magick fairly effectively so as you can imagen im not the most powerful soldier of hell, but what i think i can do is promote satanism and attack xtianity physically by leaving the little bits of paper with the address to exposing christianty on them the HP maxine dietrich posted a while ago on teens for satan group, i can do this very well as i have a kawasaki ninja 400cc motorbike which is fast so i can go round mine and the surrounding towns and villages very quickly dropping these notes and i am very strong and fit and can handle myself very well so i could post them through letter boxes and leave them stuck to bus shelters and things like that without worrying about getting hurt, even if i dont convert xtians i know there are a lot of 'chavs' who are atheists who would likely join us, we will be victorious as every day we are getting stronger by either physical or magickal attacks on them and making others aware of the monster of xtianity and leaving them and joining us

HAIL SATAN!

spam youtube with links and yahoo.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidfxtx6" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

cheers for the welcome:), gotta say finding satan and his family is the best thing thats ever happened to me, and that sounds like a great idea mate i will endlessly and ruthlessy attack the enemy in any way possible

HAIL SATAN!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

This is great, people get renewed there, every so often. Also you don't get banned all the time. (I did get banned there only once, i'm going to open another Yahoo! character and educate them)
You can help me here. Be sure to do your daily aura of protection. If you actively work for Father, the enemy will try to fuck you up.

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!

good idea i will begin asap

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

spam youtube with links and yahoo.

HAIL SATAN!

No problem. Yea when I found JoS I began to cry lol XD I read the whole site and I just knew it is all true and Satan is a real being. I suddenly remembered my dreams when I was a kid, they all represent Satan in some way. This is the most beaufiul religion, the original religion. Be sure to read sermons on the site, so you'll get motivated. It is very important when you're new to keep to the site and read alot so you don't get lost, know what I mean? And if you actively work for Father, make sure to put a aura of protection on yourself so the enemy will not fuck you up. Glad you found us mate. We are the elite. We are the ones who actually better the world and ourself. This is beautiful.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

cheers for the welcome:), gotta say finding satan and his family is the best thing thats ever happened to me, and that sounds like a great idea mate i will endlessly and ruthlessy attack the enemy in any way possible

HAIL SATAN!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back