Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Recommendation and some experience with Bipolarity drugs

andrewmonm45

Good afternoon everyone, I would like a recommendation, if anyone knows the drugs that I am going to mention can be of great help, I was diagnosed with ADHD and I am already dealing with the problem with the doctor and thanks to some of its recommendations but I am medicated with sertralina 25 mg and olanzapine 10 mg , What I would like most is to leave the medicines I do not think they do me well, I left a bipolarity and are supposedly regulating my emotions, I do not know if this is good for me but any recommendations are welcome maybe someone has already gone through Something similar before me, it is worth a lot of help and experiences to try things, greetings hail satan

Greetings.  I made a post in the group not a while ago (kinda funny I guess). They are similar to any bipolarity/catathliptical/manic depressive drug, and they have to do with adjusting the serotonine levels, so they are no different than depacine , or lamyctal or w/e since the reason is the same. Have a look at my post, here and in the joyofsatan ss health group, I wrote quite a few about the "disease" and such and got very good answers. I am working on it ever since. 
Wish you good luck and hope you get over it soon (same goes for me I guess :)    ) 

Στις 2:27 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2017, ο/η "andrewmonm45@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Good afternoon everyone, I would like a recommendation, if anyone knows the drugs that I am going to mention can be of great help, I was diagnosed with ADHD and I am already dealing with the problem with the doctor and thanks to some of its recommendations but I am medicated with sertralina 25 mg and olanzapine 10 mg , What I would like most is to leave the medicines I do not think they do me well, I left a bipolarity and are supposedly regulating my emotions, I do not know if this is good for me but any recommendations are welcome maybe someone has already gone through Something similar before me, it is worth a lot of help and experiences to try things, greetings hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back