Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Really understanding

Sims Motal

Hi, fellow Satanists,

As of late, it has really and truly begun to hit home to me the depths of what is going on. OMG! The lies and propaganda
out there against us is almost unbelievable! The magnitude up what we are up against is mind blowing. I know Father
Satan and the Gods are real! They are warm, loving, caring and oh so good to us. Yet, the world of the jooz, xtians, mudslimes,
etc., do their daily best to make us look like the evil that THEY truly are! They accuse US of what they are! It took a while for
me to get to the depth of understanding that I now have. But I guess we often have to go through a lot before we can truly see
clearly of what is going on.

I have to give Maxine, HoodedCobra, Don Danko, and Shannon Outlaw, and all the rest a big salute to your courage and hard
work. I am more determined than ever to do my best to do my part, to help save the gentile world from this evil, filthy lie that
mankind has been duped into believing.

I am determined to study harder, to work on my own spiritual growth harder. I love Father Satan and the Gods with all my
heart! Father and the Gods never hesitate to comfort me when I am down. They are my best friends as well as Gods.
Father Satan is our God and our Father!

Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods of Hell! Heil Hitler!

Sims

It's always heartwarming to see such determination. Keep going sims and thanks for this post. The actual size of this war hit me recently aswell. I can see their lies and programming everywhere and its disgusting. 
On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 18:43, Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi, fellow Satanists,

As of late, it has really and truly begun to hit home to me the depths of what is going on. OMG! The lies and propaganda
out there against us is almost unbelievable! The magnitude up what we are up against is mind blowing. I know Father
Satan and the Gods are real! They are warm, loving, caring and oh so good to us. Yet, the world of the jooz, xtians, mudslimes,
etc., do their daily best to make us look like the evil that THEY truly are! They accuse US of what they are! It took a while for
me to get to the depth of understanding that I now have. But I guess we often have to go through a lot before we can truly see

I have to give Maxine, HoodedCobra, Don Danko, and Shannon Outlaw, and all the rest a big salute to your courage and hard
work. I am more determined than ever to do my best to do my part, to help save the gentile world from this evil, filthy lie that

I am determined to study harder, to work on my own spiritual growth harder. I love Father Satan and the Gods with all my
heart! Father and the Gods never hesitate to comfort me when I am down. They are my best friends as well as Gods.

Sims

We are up against so much. What we face is similar to Hitler trying a counter offensive when the allies were 30 miles from Berlin. It's a monumental challenge. I have no doubt we shall prevail however. And if we do not succeed I would rather end up in Valhalla than just hand it all over to the enemy. I promise to make them work for every centimeter that they take. I fully believe we can turn the tide. We either win or deserve the shit burger we get served.

Hello Brothers and Sisters, A question has been bugging me along the lines of this topic.  With the overwhelming prevalence of 'their' disgusting teachings in our society how does one deal with the following?
Being a generally nice and helpful person I am frequently told  god bless you after doing something for another, or (and this one REALLY gets me) 'you must be a christian' in reference to my actions.  It sends a shiver of revulsion thru me to think that this deluded person is bringing unwanted energy my way.  I typically say in my head I rebuke and renounce the false god, and a Hail Satan, and if time permits I will silently vibrate a Satanas.  How do you, Brothers and Sisters, handle similar situations?
And what about when just normal conversations take a religious turn and there you are, stuck in a situation that we are commanded not to be in by the Al Jilwah?  If I try to leave the conversation these zealots just push harder.   Just over the weekend actually experienced two women, strangers to me,  following me from a store to my car to push their agenda.

And lastly, I have this T-shirt I love from my interpretation, although I don't know if it is acceptable.  There is a symbol and the latin word 'Deus est tutela meus six, which I understand translates to 'God watch my six'.  Now, in my mind I am referring to our Beloved Father Satan, the highest God of all.  However I doubt that was what was in the mind of the designer of the T-shirt.  So my question in this is - when people or things refer to 'their god' is it acceptable for me to just go along with the flow and use or wear whatever because I know in my heart that Father Satan is the exalted God to whom I am asking/giving the pleas/praise?

Yes, our struggle is an uphill battle at this point, but hey - who in our midst can't use a bit more character building?  And we're fighting the good fight, my heart is not heavy even in the face of the onslaught the enemy has created.  I deal with things the best way I know how - meditation, RTR and lots of study.
Anyway, please let me know how you handle these types of situations. 

Oh - and yesterday I saw a post that had the jehovah exorcism which I did last night and I will be adding that more frequently.  Felt lighter right away, and much lighter this morning.
Hail Father Satan!

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:47 AM, "'t.fuchs666@...' t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's always heartwarming to see such determination. Keep going sims and thanks for this post. The actual size of this war hit me recently aswell. I can see their lies and programming everywhere and its disgusting. 
  Hi, fellow Satanists,

Sims

Whenever some people tell me catholic things, I usually tell them to fuck off. It's always funny to look at the reactions :) and completely shut them out from my mind

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back