Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Really important question!

brandon weaver

Hello. I go to Wagoner Public Schools (like anyone cares), and we have this lame ass little program thing called teens for christ and we have students who also wear clothes with cross's on it. And i was wondering if i could wear a shirt with a pentagram, pentacle, or the upside down cross...I don't know the specific term for it, at school? Wouldn't that violate the first admendent if we couldn't. I just want to be 100% sure about this.

no you wouldn't... just like what you have said you also have the sign of the upside down of the cross... you don't violent the rules of your school. oh, then may i ask you..? did you join in their group teens for christ?From: brandon weaver <[email protected]: "[email protected]" <[email protected]: Wed, January 13, 2010 9:09:49 AMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Really important question!   Hello. I go to Wagoner Public Schools (like anyone cares), and we have this lame ass little program thing called teens for christ and we have students who also wear clothes with cross's on it. And i was wondering if i could wear a shirt with a pentagram, pentacle, or the upside down cross...I don't know the specific term for it, at school? Wouldn't that violate the first admendent if we couldn't. I just want to be 100% sure about this.

Yes you can wear whatever you want as long as it doesn't break your school's dress code. I'm sure they'll let you wear it as long as it doesn't condone any type of drugs or alcohol. Just ask your principles or councilor..Good luckHAIL SATAN!!!===Posted through GrouplyCreate your own group!www.grouply.com

You sure can, but sure as hell they'll be a group of Christian parents in a mob or some form about it. That, and the school will probably make all sorts of difficulties for you and claim Satanism is evil and violent, and all sorts of bullshit. All I can say is, go for it mate. --- On Tue, 1/12/10, brandon weaver <aietmaw@... wrote:From: brandon weaver <[email protected]: [Teens4Satan] Really important question!To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 3:09 PM   Hello. I go to Wagoner Public Schools (like anyone cares), and we have this lame ass little program thing called teens for christ and we have students who also wear clothes with cross's on it. And i was wondering if i could wear a shirt with a pentagram, pentacle, or the upside down cross...I don't know the specific term for it, at school? Wouldn't that violate the first admendent if we couldn't. I just want to be 100% sure about this.

If you wear that shirt, I will fucking love you, I wish my school had a program like that so I could wear one of my metal band shirts or something to piss of the xtians XDDD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back