Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: (unknown)

Ashley Ardis

Dont wait! Start as soon as you can.

On Thu Nov 25th, 2010 12:07 PM EST markmorgan01012 wrote:

I'm new and I want to join the war. I dedicated my soul a couple days ago and have been meditating since. How long should I wait before I start the 6 month program?

The enemy is everywhere... its something you get used to.

Father doesnt care about fancy candles or specific color or accesories, whatever. Its whats in your heart that counts.

Its nice to have a cool altar.. there is this crystal skull I want to buy for my altar that will look fucking awesome but anyway....
You can make an astral temple wich is better anyway I would say, especialy if you have privacy issues.

www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

Heil Satan.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:43 PDT Skyler Marshall wrote:

Im 15 years old n im surrounding by our enemy the xians at home, school everywhere i go even in my family im the only one thats not blinded by all the lies so what do i do? N im trying to contact our fellon demon god malphas n i dont have the right color candles can i color them the right color n i dont have sage inceanse but i do have sage growing around my house can i use that? N if some please email me the dedication n summoning rituals so i could print them out that would be help for. Hope to join hells army n fight for satan dedicated my soul to him by oct. 31 hope to see any of our comrads real soon. Hail satan

On Wed Sep 21st, 2011 6:04 AM PDT donny grandstaff wrote:

If that 's all you get a hold of right now
i'm sure he wouldn't mind.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:36 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Dedication

cn i use white candles to dedicate my soul to father Satan , i cldnt find the other colors,pliz help

<td val[/IMG]I sometimes use my fingers too.Same idea as a rosary but on a smaller scale.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] (unknown)
Sent: Thu, Jun 28, 2012 8:55:50 PM

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Brethen,
our hands are blessed with magic fingers if propelly use.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 22:14 BST Brian Gibbons wrote:

I sometimes use my fingers too.Same idea as a rosary but on a smaller scale.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Meeting up with fellow SS is not a good idea, there are a lot of infiltrators and such.
By the way, Welcome to the family :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!
Sami 
On 3 Aug 2012, at 11:50, Emir Yasin <zedmiryasin@... wrote:
  I would like to meet any member of the group who is residing here in abu dhabi.

Brethen,
i will like to come to abu dhabi, can you invite me over?

May do some football trials at my arrival.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 21:23 BST Samy wrote:

Meeting up with fellow SS is not a good idea, there are a lot of infiltrators and such.

By the way, Welcome to the family :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

On 3 Aug 2012, at 11:50, Emir Yasin <zedmiryasin@... wrote:

I would like to meet any member of the group who is residing here in abu dhabi.

<td val[/IMG]Agree

Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 8:51:59 AM

<td val[/IMG]   tired of being lied to by these christians,Hail Satan!!!

[/TD]

PLEASE CAN ANY SATANIST MEMBER IN MOROCCO ? I am in Morocco i need to know if i can meet with one of our brother is sister here in Morocco.
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "mmapuranga@..." <mmapuranga@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] (unknown)

<td style="font:[/IMG]Agree

<td style="font:[/IMG]   tired of being lied to by these christians,Hail Satan!!!

[/TD]

PLEASE I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. I CANT REALLY VISSUALIZE WHEN AM DOING MEDITATION. LIKE VISUALIZING CLIMBING A LADER AND ORTHERS I CANT JUST CONCERNTRATE WHEN I TRY BEST TO CONCERNTRAT IT IS WHEN DEFERENT THOUGHS COME MY MIND. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO DO BE PERFECT MY I PERFON THE INITIATION RITUALS FIRST. BEFORE THE FATHER SATAN WILL HELP ME ABOUT THIS,??Thanks.
HAIL SATAN
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "mmapuranga@..." <mmapuranga@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]   tired of being lied to by these christians,Hail Satan!!!

[/TD]

This is normal, and most new people go through this when first starting Power Meditations. It is just your mind reacting to your efforts in advancing the soul. 
Look at it this way, we have been prevented from empowering our souls for centuries (thanks to the enemy jews and their programs of christianity and islam) and the degenration of our souls has been generational, so now, after years of not empowering your soul and working with your mind, you start empowering yourself. The mind figures it out as a threat to your system, so it tries its best to keep you away from meditating. 
The key to overcoming this is persistence and consistency. Eventually, your mind will grasp what you are doing. And don't worry, even the most advanced meditators get things like this. 
Here is an interesting article about the subject:
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/

HAIL SATAN!!!
Samy 
On 16 Oct 2012, at 18:33, marc ache <markloroi@... wrote:

PLEASE I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. I CANT REALLY VISSUALIZE WHEN AM DOING MEDITATION. LIKE VISUALIZING CLIMBING A LADER AND ORTHERS I CANT JUST CONCERNTRATE WHEN I TRY BEST TO CONCERNTRAT IT IS WHEN DEFERENT THOUGHS COME MY MIND. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO DO BE PERFECT MY I PERFON THE INITIATION RITUALS FIRST. BEFORE THE FATHER SATAN WILL HELP ME ABOUT THIS,??Thanks.
HAIL SATAN
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "mmapuranga@..." <mmapuranga@...

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

[/TD]

Try this look at an object start out with something simple like a pencil or simple colored stone etc now look at the image then close your eyes, hold the image in your mind as best as possable try to get the details, keep working on it then you can move to a more complicated object after a bit you will be able to visualize whatever you may or may not need to do this for very long I don't remember where I read about this trick but it helped me starting out, but do the opening of the third eye meditation if you have not the third eye greatly helps with visualization soon enough you will start to get flashes of things in real time if you keep empowering the third eye, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html spend some time looking at this chakra and yes if you get a headache pulsing feeling etc(heppened to me) that is normal don't worry.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samy <samiabbas66@... wrote:

This is normal, and most new people go through this when first starting Power Meditations. It is just your mind reacting to your efforts in advancing the soul.

Look at it this way, we have been prevented from empowering our souls for centuries (thanks to the enemy jews and their programs of christianity and islam) and the degenration of our souls has been generational, so now, after years of not empowering your soul and working with your mind, you start empowering yourself. The mind figures it out as a threat to your system, so it tries its best to keep you away from meditating.

The key to overcoming this is persistence and consistency. Eventually, your mind will grasp what you are doing. And don't worry, even the most advanced meditators get things like this.

Here is an interesting article about the subject:

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/

HAIL SATAN!!!

Samy

On 16 Oct 2012, at 18:33, marc ache <markloroi@... wrote:

PLEASE I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. I CANT REALLY VISSUALIZE WHEN AM DOING MEDITATION. LIKE VISUALIZING CLIMBING A LADER AND ORTHERS I CANT JUST CONCERNTRATE WHEN I TRY BEST TO CONCERNTRAT IT IS WHEN DEFERENT THOUGHS COME MY MIND. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO DO BE PERFECT MY I PERFON THE INITIATION RITUALS FIRST. BEFORE THE FATHER SATAN WILL HELP ME ABOUT THIS,??
Thanks.

HAIL SATAN

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "mmapuranga@..." <mmapuranga@...

Agree

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

tired of being lied to by these christians,Hail Satan!!!

You new right? Why so in rush to meet people? Internet s not safe, u should know ! Special in Morocco . Under Islamic laws , u should be more careful. Advice u study more spiritual satanism , do daily meditations.... Learn :) Shokran! ,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], marc ache <markloroi@... wrote:

PLEASE CAN ANY SATANIST MEMBER IN MOROCCO ? I am in Morocco i need to know if i can meet with one of our brother is sister here in Morocco.

Agree

Thnak you ver much for the advice.
MY DEDICATION WENT WELL. HAIL SATAN!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:40 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: (unknown)

You new right? Why so in rush to meet people? Internet s not safe, u should know ! Special in Morocco . Under Islamic laws , u should be more careful. Advice u study more spiritual satanism , do daily meditations.... Learn :) Shokran! ,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], marc ache <markloroi@... wrote:

Agree

So happy to hear that.:)CONGRATS brother and welcome to the family of Satan.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: (unknown)

Agree

Thank you Brian.HAIL SATAN!!
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:30 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Agree

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:30:58 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: (unknown)
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Agree

Concentrate on your power meditation. As you advance Father Satan will bring in your life SS friends at the right time. Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

marc ache <markloroi@... wrote:

Agree

thnx for advice will do
Hail Satan
To: Hells Army 666 <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:10 AM

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:30:58 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: (unknown)
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Agree

You welcome...:) any qts feel free to ask . :) Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dave Standish <dstandish5641@... wrote:

thnx for advice will do
Hail Satan

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], marc ache <markloroi@ wrote:

Agree

GREETINGS!! Please i want to some explanation . Since i have started the meditations when i am under the SUN i feel this pain at my forehead more expecially at the possition of my THIRD EYE. then again i usually feel slide vibration at the same point many times. I have started and not finish with the opening of my third eye am on the seconday. please what are the signs to know if it was successfully open ???.  thanks
HAIL SATAN!! 
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:12 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dave Standish <dstandish5641@... wrote:

thnx for advice will do
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], marc ache <markloroi@ wrote:

Agree

Ave Luciferi,

To all the blackberry users, add me, 26856173, for a chat and advices in Satanic Group on BBM.

Ave Satanas

YeaH lol. Hail Satan

Sarutobi Sasuke
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Refiloe Nkele <refwayne@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:13:30 +0100 (BST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: (unknown)

Ave Luciferi,

To all the blackberry users, add me, 26856173, for a chat and advices in Satanic Group on BBM.

Ave Satanas

Ave Luciferi

When you feel the headaches and any sensations on the 3rd eye, it is probably opening or have been opened. What are you doing at the sun though?

Hail

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 3:15 PM EEST marc ache wrote:

GREETINGS!!
Please i want to some explanation . Since i have started the meditations when i am under the SUN i feel this pain at my forehead more expecially at the possition of my THIRD EYE. then again i usually feel slide vibration at the same point many times. I have started and not finish with the opening of my third eye am on the seconday. please what are the signs to know if it was successfully open ???.  thanks

HAIL SATAN!! 

thnx for advice will do
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan
Brian 

Agree

on the SUN like when i am going to the market or going out on a suny day i feel it.
HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 3:18 AM

Ave Luciferi

When you feel the headaches and any sensations on the 3rd eye, it is probably opening or have been opened. What are you doing at the sun though?

Hail

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 3:15 PM EEST marc ache wrote:

GREETINGS!!
Please i want to some explanation . Since i have started the meditations when i am under the SUN i feel this pain at my forehead more expecially at the possition of my THIRD EYE. then again i usually feel slide vibration at the same point many times. I have started and not finish with the opening of my third eye am on the seconday. please what are the signs to know if it was successfully open ???.  thanks

HAIL SATAN!! 

thnx for advice will do
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan
Brian 

Agree

Strange. I practice this too. When I was new I would practice blowing the prana away from me when I exhaled. Then the next day I would meditate on retaining the prana.

Thanks for sharing brother!

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 7:40 PM PST magus wrote:

Greetings
  I got a message to breath this way while meditating .This will increase your energy, improve your health ,prolong your life and will strengthen your immune system against diseases.  Am very
excited about sharing this with my family. You may already know it. It is very simple ,very powerful yet we do not do it. While breathing in air, will it to your conscious mind that you are breathing  in prana along with
the air  and while exhaling will that you are retaining the prana in
your body.Did 10 breaths like that blew me away increased my energy by
at least 20%. Am gonna do it so often that it happens involuntarily.

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

When I dedicated myself to him I seen the world in a totaly differant way id say my seeing of the world but everyone sees it differantly so if you notice anything it would be nice to know how you see it....but just a tip watch the other people around you.....

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android-powered phone

michaelsmith2125@... wrote:

Quick q? Once I dedicate myself to saitan will my eyes be opened up more sufficiently to other worldly things?

Joyofsatan.org

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 3:53 PM PST Arars Arars wrote:

hello i am desperate and please i need help i need to join a satanic cult to invoke a demon to help me in my life i live in egypt and i need some guidence to invoke satan so please help i am dying here

Why do you keep asking this? Azazel is a very High Ranked Demon and is most likely extremely busy. If you're not empowering your soul everyday and working for Satan then Gods won't come to you so i hope you are.

Focus on empowering your soul.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 4:27 PM PST Arars Arars wrote:

i have tried to summon azazel in my astral temple but nothing happened so what should i do

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back