Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Transgender

Don1

Your question is rhetorical as the title of the community is GLBT as you already know.

The only reason your here is to fucking whine like a kike and put a false guilt trip on me which is mangina behaviour all the way.

Guess what? Go fuck yourself jew, thats what. YOUR JUST HERE TO START TROUBLE IN JEW FASHION. Go play with the obese mangina neo-peegans they love your kike shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l91939" <l91939@... wrote:

Hello all,

I was curious about this groups' stance on transgendered individuals. I know this is the GLBT group, but you rarely hear any mention of the Ts.

Mr. Mageson- I bring this up in part because I noticed recently that you referred to wiccans as obese 'manginas,' which is fine, fuck wiccans, but there are in fact Satanic manginas out there who do not appreciate the comparison.

<Hail Satan

I don't think(which is obvious) the jew was trying to start trouble. Your reaction while called for was disrespectfool to all jews (we are the chosen peeople, oy!) who hid in the group for the ADL. Oy vehhhhhhhh! How I suffer!

Sajewtha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Your question is rhetorical as the title of the community is GLBT as you already know.

The only reason your here is to fucking whine like a kike and put a false guilt trip on me which is mangina behaviour all the way.

Guess what? Go fuck yourself jew, thats what. YOUR JUST HERE TO START TROUBLE IN JEW FASHION. Go play with the obese mangina neo-peegans they love your kike shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l91939" <l91939@ wrote:

Hello all,

I was curious about this groups' stance on transgendered individuals. I know this is the GLBT group, but you rarely hear any mention of the Ts.

Mr. Mageson- I bring this up in part because I noticed recently that you referred to wiccans as obese 'manginas,' which is fine, fuck wiccans, but there are in fact Satanic manginas out there who do not appreciate the comparison.

<Hail Satan

The only real question I pretended to had. Has mysteriously disappeared on a rail car to the East. And now I can't even get the support from fellow individ-jewuals hidding in this group. OY VEH!

I pointed this out with the calling poser druids obsese mangina's.(like most of my jewish family are) After stating I had no problem with it then out the otherside of my jew mouth start crying and protesting(which is the fav jew past time ie whining really loud) about it. Oy how else could a jew like me, stir shit on the Goyium. Itz vat we jews do.

I am disappointed that this is the reaction I get. This tells me a lot. Like there is no room for my bagel munching, jewish bullshit tricknology in this forum! OY VEH! Uncle Foxman will cut my online agent pay in half!

Oh sir, I am jew, always will be a jew. Thank you for being a good Aryan, and ending my attempted jew-jitsu. Momma Verawitz will be upset with me now. And refuse to pay for my snout....errr my nose job. Oy my suffering!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l91939" <l91939@ wrote:

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

So are you trying to deny that your a jew?, because your last two messages scream jew to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sajewtha" <samanthabazar@... wrote:

I don't think(which is obvious) the jew was trying to start trouble. Your reaction while called for was disrespectfool to all jews (we are the chosen peeople, oy!) who hid in the group for the ADL. Oy vehhhhhhhh! How I suffer!

Sajewtha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

Are you done yet? You are no different from the rest of your race, always long and rat-faced, and crying for sympathy. You will not find it here.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 8:37:39 PM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Trans-jewnder

The only real question I pretended to had. Has mysteriously disappeared on a rail car to the East. And now I can't even get the support from fellow individ-jewuals hidding in this group. OY VEH!

I pointed this out with the calling poser druids obsese mangina's.(like most of my jewish family are) After stating I had no problem with it then out the otherside of my jew mouth start crying and protesting(which is the fav jew past time ie whining really loud) about it. Oy how else could a jew like me, stir shit on the Goyium. Itz vat we jews do.

I am disappointed that this is the reaction I get. This tells me a lot. Like there is no room for my bagel munching, jewish bullshit tricknology in this forum! OY VEH! Uncle Foxman will cut my online agent pay in half!

Oh sir, I am jew, always will be a jew. Thank you for being a good Aryan, and ending my attempted jew-jitsu. Momma Verawitz will be upset with me now. And refuse to pay for my snout....errr my nose job. Oy my suffering!

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]oohh wow finally a trans group i have yet to meet a trans women such as myself who is a statanist (hail statan)

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Gabe Star <starmithril@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Trans-jewnder
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 9:38 PM

Are you done yet? You are no different from the rest of your race, always long and rat-faced, and crying for sympathy. You will not find it here.

Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 8:37:39 PM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Trans-jewnder

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "l91939" <l91939@ wrote:

Hello all,

<Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]ok myself being a trans women i've met plently of jews i even worked for them in williamsburg(brooklyn) there slave traders

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Spencer <redfishbloofish@... wrote:
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Transgender
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 9:34 PM

So are you trying to deny that your a jew?, because your last two messages scream jew to me.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Sajewtha" <samanthabazar@... wrote:

Sajewtha

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hello all,

<Hail Satan
[/TD]

The hatred for our community comes from the jews, right from their talmud we are all to be killed in their laws. From the jewish mind came christianity and islam. Which is the talmud in action.

The goal of all jewish programs is to bring the Gentile word under the Noahide laws of the talmud. Which means the jew becomes god and the Gentiles left are goyium slaves to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@... wrote:

ok myself being a trans women i've met plently of jews i even worked for them in williamsburg(brooklyn) there slave traders

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sajewtha" <samanthabazar@ wrote:

Sajewtha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

literally :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@... wrote:

ok myself being a trans women i've met plently of jews i even worked for them in williamsburg(brooklyn) there slave traders

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sajewtha" <samanthabazar@ wrote:

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]omg hell yes they demand shit wait we are the ones who saved you ass's in the holicaust but yet they come here and ruin shit and become slave traders

Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 10:43 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@... wrote:

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Sajewtha" <samanthabazar@ wrote:

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan
[/TD]

What holocaust was that? The one where the jews murdered 60,000,000 people in Eastern Europe with their Commjewism?

I hope you don't mean that fictional tale of six million that has been debunked by science, history and logic thousands of times by now. To the point the jew just throws people in jail for being honest about it.

omg hell yes they demand shit wait we are the ones who saved you ass's in the holicaust but yet they come here and ruin shit and become slave traders

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@ wrote:

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Spencer <redfishbloofish@ wrote:

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

Do you really think a group titled GAY, LESBIAN, BI-SEXUAL, TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY. Is transfriendly, I mean is it possible?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Montgomery <breathevivation@... wrote:

A little over a year ago I asked a question as to whether or not a transman could be a high priest and a transwoman could be a high priestess and Magister Willard replied that "YES" they can. Although I can't speak for everyone in this group, I think they are transfriendly and I know Lord Satan is.

Hail Satan
Jake

<td val[/IMG]thats is exactley why i became a statnist its the perfect religion for me everyone is friendly,no idscrimination on my behalf and im accepted as a women not a man

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Montgomery <breathevivation@... wrote:
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Transgender
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 11:02 PM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i think so but thats just my opninion........

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Don <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 11:19 PM

Do you really think a group titled GAY, LESBIAN, BI-SEXUAL, TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY. Is transfriendly, I mean is it possible?

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Montgomery <breathevivation@... wrote:

A little over a year ago I asked a question as to whether or not a transman could be a high priest and a transwoman could be a high priestess and Magister Willard replied that "YES" they can. Although I can't speak for everyone in this group, I think they are transfriendly and I know Lord Satan is.

Hail Satan
Jake
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]you which one bitch the one that those fucking kikes were gased to death which sounds like a good idea

Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 11:07 PM

What holocaust was that? The one where the jews murdered 60,000,000 people in Eastern Europe with their Commjewism?

I hope you don't mean that fictional tale of six million that has been debunked by science, history and logic thousands of times by now. To the point the jew just throws people in jail for being honest about it.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@... wrote:

omg hell yes they demand shit wait we are the ones who saved you ass's in the holicaust but yet they come here and ruin shit and become slave traders

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Sajewtha" <samanthabazar@ wrote:

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan
[/TD]

I'm still looking into transgendered information. From what I understand, the only choice is the operation(s). Nothing Satanism can't handle.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

i think so but thats just my opninion........

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Montgomery <breathevivation@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Jake

Those fucking kikes were never gassed to death. Now, they have chosen both sides of the GLBT community in order to control us. The Jews hate us more than the neo-Nazis ever have, despite all of the "liberal" "left wing" shit that the jews try to pull (and things are changing!). WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY GAYS/BI'S, etc STAY IN THE CLOSET (plus transgendereds aren't understood by people that matter)?? The only reason the jews include us, along with colored "minorities" (no offense to colored people here) is because they can make a profit off of us, by telling us that we are "victims of the Nazis," "pink triangle this, pink triangle that" when in fact we're victims of the Jews (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, the Talmud and Noahide Laws)... Afterall, it was written! As a matter of fact, many Jews or part-Jews dress up as Nazis to infiltrate, just like they are doing to this and other worth-while Satanic e-groups, as we speak. Fuck 'em! They'll ALL KNOW SATAN AND WHAT IS COMING TO THEM!!!!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

you which one bitch the one that those fucking kikes were gased to death which sounds like a good idea

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yecaira Rodriguez <corasio20@ wrote:

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

Looking at things with National Socialism of the 3rd Reich in it's proper form not hollyjewood they are the neo-nazis are they have recreated National Socialism into their image. Hitler is shown as nothing but a jewish supremacist in a Nazi uniform.

As we known they where pro-GLBT because they where Satanist and thus pro-nature. And the majority of their leadership where GLBT people.

The first gay rights movement was in Germany. And the most powerful freedom movement for our kind was under the Sun banner of the Reich. Which is Satan's symbol.

Now it should be obvious why the jews want us silenced, supressed, dead or used as tools till they can jewlag us all like in the Soviet jewion where GLBT was the death sentence.

People should note where the jew has ruled our society directly, they made it by law, capital punishment for being GLBT.

Because we are the spiritual elite of Gentiledom and have the power to organize and smash their jew world order into the dust.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Those fucking kikes were never gassed to death. Now, they have chosen both sides of the GLBT community in order to control us. The Jews hate us more than the neo-Nazis ever have, despite all of the "liberal" "left wing" shit that the jews try to pull (and things are changing!). WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY GAYS/BI'S, etc STAY IN THE CLOSET (plus transgendereds aren't understood by people that matter)?? The only reason the jews include us, along with colored "minorities" (no offense to colored people here) is because they can make a profit off of us, by telling us that we are "victims of the Nazis," "pink triangle this, pink triangle that" when in fact we're victims of the Jews (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, the Talmud and Noahide Laws)... Afterall, it was written! As a matter of fact, many Jews or part-Jews dress up as Nazis to infiltrate, just like they are doing to this and other worth-while Satanic e-groups, as we speak. Fuck 'em! They'll ALL KNOW SATAN AND WHAT IS COMING TO THEM!!!!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

you which one bitch the one that those fucking kikes were gased to death which sounds like a good idea

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Don <mageson6666@ wrote:

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

From looking at things in the ancient Satanic world. Many Transgender people served as speical clergy to the Gods. They are tales of Odin going as Transgender to learn the femine rites of the Mysteries as well as the Priests of Isis being Transgender beings.etc

I studied transgenderism in development psych in school and on my own time. It seems your right the sex reasignment operation is the final choice for them. And the great liberation from watching interviews of those who have had it done.

A person has to be strong in this society to go the transformational path in that sense. A being with that strength belongs in Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

I'm still looking into transgendered information. From what I understand, the only choice is the operation(s). Nothing Satanism can't handle.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Montgomery <breathevivation@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Jake

It should be mentioned again.

The jews by their own admission from their Frankfurt school of social marxist wing. Admit they would as part of their agenda for toppling Gentile society and bringing about the Noahide laws thus total rule of the jews.

Where going to use GLBT people along with other minority groups as a battering ram to do this job. By promising them freedom and other pie in the sky. To string them along as they call them usefool idiots.

Till they get what they want of course. Then the axe comes down on the GLBT Goyiums necks. They have done this before in Russia.

As we know their Noahide laws demands our deaths.

If we do not counter their movements politically with our own. Enjoy the short time you all have left on this planet.

Every GLBT person should be cursing and telling the truth on the jew daily online is a great tool for this. This fuckers are the reason we are hated by any Gentile in the first place. I am not going to a jewlag, and either should any of you.

Until our Gentile peoples become conscious they can never rebel against the jew. We must help educate them into consciousness.

Looking at things with National Socialism of the 3rd Reich in it's proper form not hollyjewood they are the neo-nazis are they have recreated National Socialism into their image. Hitler is shown as nothing but a jewish supremacist in a Nazi uniform.

As we known they where pro-GLBT because they where Satanist and thus pro-nature. And the majority of their leadership where GLBT people.

The first gay rights movement was in Germany. And the most powerful freedom movement for our kind was under the Sun banner of the Reich. Which is Satan's symbol.

Now it should be obvious why the jews want us silenced, supressed, dead or used as tools till they can jewlag us all like in the Soviet jewion where GLBT was the death sentence.

People should note where the jew has ruled our society directly, they made it by law, capital punishment for being GLBT.

Because we are the spiritual elite of Gentiledom and have the power to organize and smash their jew world order into the dust.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]no also hormones i've bene on them for 5 years since i was 18

--- On Fri, 8/13/10, High Priest Jake Carlson <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 2:04 AM

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Montgomery <breathevivation@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Jake
[/TD]

FYI,the gas that the jews were supposedly "gassed to death" with was called Zyklon B.It was used to treat a type of mites which was often contracted in large living arrangement that were crowded and below average sanitary conditions (such as the way the jews in many camps were living).Many of the jews died actually not from the gas but from mites and other situations that sprung from an unsanitary environment.So ironically if the Nazi's had used more zyklon B than maybe more jews would haved lived-LoL.Also I must state how ridiculous the idea of thousands of jews being thrown into pits and burned is.People can't fucking be burned in pits because there's not enough oxygen in a pit that deep to keep a fire going.Also if so many were burned (as described in many holocaust tales) then where the fuck is all that residue from those ashes?There are,nt any to be found because there never was.

Sajewtha

Hello all,

<Hail Satan

Hi
I searched rather a lot on the internet and found only a few articles on the topic made by non-trans people /: I am MtF trans and had a few questions about Satanism and transgenderism.
My main question is, is it possible for me to change my body into a female's? I am rather young (last year in highschool) and I seem to have a way with healing and changing my body. Like the colour of my eyes. I imagined my eyes being green and concentrated a bit and the next day I could see a difference. (note: this was done with an insignificant amount of energy) I also concentrated on raising my female energy and noticed small changes in my chest, as if I somehow released small amounts of estrogen. Getting to the point, would it be advisable to use the Bjork rune in a 40 or even 90 day spell to change my anatomy? Or rather, is there any reason not to try it?
Hail Lord SatanHail Lady Astaroth

Transsexuals or third sex people, take hormones to change their bodies in order to transition. You need to talk to a therapist who specializes in 'gender'. They will diagnose you, give you a referral letter for the closest hospital that treats transsexuals, they will wipe out the testosterone in your body and replace it with estrogen.I'v tried using runes and using energy to change myself, it helps in small ways but you're trying to change your entire genetic makeup solely with energy and you're probably in the early stages, spiritually, as well, it's just not going to do much for you.
Best of luck on your transition! It's not easy but it is worth the effort.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back