Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Starting a dedication ritual

Darien

I'll keep it brief. For a good amount of my lifetime; I never really knew what to believe, what goals to accomplish, who's really got my back, and all stuff related to that. Recently, I've been checking out the joyofsatan website; I've been left pretty convinced regarding Satanism.

Now, I've been in the process of performing the dedication ritual to give my life to satan. As well as start fresh with everything.

Any Input would help out greatly! Since I'm very new when It comes to this.

1. Does It have to have to be a specific red, blue, black colored candles? Can I pick them up just about anywhere?

2. Is there anything sketchy that takes place in all of this?

3. When bathing, can I take either a shower or bath?

4. What's everyones experience with starting a relationship with Satan?

Thanks!

1. If you can't find a candle of that color, then any is fine. It's hard finding a black candle.

2. Nothing sketchy happens.

3. Either is fine as long as you're clean.

4. Everyone is different, so experiences may vary. Just start doing daily power meditation after you dedicate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darien" <pool.darien@... wrote:

I'll keep it brief. For a good amount of my lifetime; I never really knew what to believe, what goals to accomplish, who's really got my back, and all stuff related to that. Recently, I've been checking out the joyofsatan website; I've been left pretty convinced regarding Satanism.

Now, I've been in the process of performing the dedication ritual to give my life to satan. As well as start fresh with everything.

Any Input would help out greatly! Since I'm very new when It comes to this.

1. Does It have to have to be a specific red, blue, black colored candles? Can I pick them up just about anywhere?

2. Is there anything sketchy that takes place in all of this?

3. When bathing, can I take either a shower or bath?

4. What's everyones experience with starting a relationship with Satan?

Thanks!

I'm no expert but

1.It doesn't really matter it's all about your intention and you should be able to get them somewhere but they can be quite hard to find

2.What do you mean by sketchy? lol I guess there can be winds and strange happenings or coincidences.

3.Matter of respect whatever you feel most comfortable with it's not an act of servitude.

4.I used to sense things it was really weird but made perfect sense then I got attacked by negative energies and lost it all.

At this moment, I'm currently in the process of performing the Initiation ritual.
At least one more thing to ask.

1. What does It mean to sterilized an object? I was checking out the process on the JoyofSatan website; Left pretty clueless.

It means: u should get a new razor or one that is germ free. HAIL SATAN!¤

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 8:38 AM CDT blackmoon0343 wrote:

Clean

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darien" <pool.darien@... wrote:

At this moment, I'm currently in the process of performing the Initiation ritual.
At least one more thing to ask.

1. What does It mean to sterilized an object? I was checking out the process on the JoyofSatan website; Left pretty clueless.

I just contradicted myself lol. When I supposedly finished up asking questions.

1. Is It both the prayer and signature, that's written in Blood? Or Is just the signature at the end; While the prayer can be written regulary?

I took the step to write the prayer in blood. Since I didn't notice on the JoS site; That a regular writing utensil can be used to write the prayer.

I haven't yet submitted both the prayer, and signature; For the the Initiation. Until I feel confident that the process has been fully met. I tend to get very perfectionist like :}. I'd hate to miss something which I never noticed. 

Signature has to be in blood (if possible). Prayer can be in anything.

I just contradicted myself lol. When I supposedly finished up asking questions.

1. Is It both the prayer and signature, that's written in Blood? Or Is just the signature at the end; While the prayer can be written regulary?

I took the step to write the prayer in blood. Since I didn't notice on the JoS site; That a regular writing utensil can be used to write the prayer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back