Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

Light Algur

Why are you interested in a God's sex live? That is personal. 

Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

I read a lot about Lilith's preference for sexual liberation/loosening of restrictions on sex. But what does this make of her? What kind of relationship does she have with Satan? Is she monogamous to Satan, being his wife, or does she go to bed with other men?

Hail Satan

The sex of the Gods is so sacred that it neither be talked about. Their personal life is their own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

I read a lot about Lilith's preference for sexual liberation/loosening of restrictions on sex. But what does this make of her? What kind of relationship does she have with Satan? Is she monogamous to Satan, being his wife, or does she go to bed with other men?

Hail Satan

I agree with others, and besides that why do you ask us that question instead of asking Lady Lilith directly??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Hail Satan

"I am who creates in the wombs as I like." -Satan, Poem 3, Line 5

Hail Satan

Bune gave us permission to talk about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

The sex of the Gods is so sacred that it neither be talked about. Their personal life is their own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Hail Satan

yeah man relax on that one. to personal.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

Why are you interested in a God's sex live? That is personal. 

Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

Hail Satan

Who asked this can't ask Lady Lilith anyway. She goes to those she chooses and can't be summoned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I agree with others, and besides that why do you ask us that question instead of asking Lady Lilith directly??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Sexual liberation does not mean that one becomes a nympho and gets it on with everybody. Sexual liberation is about helping women to find their own sexual nature and live with it. The 'Whore' or 'Sexual liberation is fucking with everyone' stuff is just sick jewish mentality.

Now perverted idiots who think that the Gods are at such level of consciousness to actually have sexual encounters in the way they assume, should better eradicate xianity from their minds.

Satan and Lilith are very close, they are as one and trying to find how their relation is sexually, is for one unneeded, for the other insulting as some people do not realize what they say.

Its about Pride. These beings are extremely advanced and on their level, they do not waste themselves with many other beings, because it would be of no importance to them. I think this answers the question for the most part.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

When did president Bune made such statement .Hail Satan Hail Bune Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 04:23:46 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Hail Satan

This whole thread is retarded and should end now. The such and such God said... Game is not being played here either. Especially by just who again.     From: claudius <claudiuslawal@...
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:46:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"
  When did president Bune made such statement .Hail Satan Hail Bune Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 04:23:46 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Sometimes in prayer I respectfully ask my Guardian a question, and They answer me in a few days to a week in some way. It's not summoning Them, just asking in prayer and They get back to me without actually coming astrally.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 6:58:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about Lilith, and her "Sexual Liberation"

Who asked this can't ask Lady Lilith anyway. She goes to those she chooses and can't be summoned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back