Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Need Opinions...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Sorry, I forgot to add, the video I am talking about, you have to scroll down the page to here, where it reads:

Facebook Live Video by Diamond Reynolds, Philando Castile's girlfriend, describing the traffic stop that led to his death. Warning: Video is graphic.

www.joyofsatan.org

"maxine.dietrich666" <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

The Jews as most of you already know are using everything they can to create wars, extreme violence, injustice, plagues, etc.
They know their days are numbered given the exposure they have gotten on the internet.

What better way to destroy the USA (if the USA falls, the entire free world, what is left of it will go with it), than to set off a huge race war.

I want to hear your opinions on this please.

The video link is here:
From USA Today

Woman live streams after police fatally shoot boyfriend

http://usat.ly/29jizrO

No doubt is has gone viral. When I first saw this yesterday afternoon, I thought it has happened only minutes before, but according to the news, the incident occurred at 21:00 (9 pm), the night before.

I lived much of my life in Minneapolis. St Paul (where this allegedly happened) is right across the Mississippi River.

My point here and something I want opinions on is this- the video appears to have a bright sky, like it was filmed in the mid-afternoon. The sky is blue.

As I already stated, I lived there for a long time and I know, it should have been dusk, if not dark by that time. Look at and notice the sky. This doesn't make sense.

Also, IMO, both the woman and the child were way too calm. Especially in the beginning.

What are your opinions on this? Do you think this is a hoax to start a race war?

Out of everything, my biggest question is the brightness of the sky and the sky was blue. Not dark, and there was no evidence of the sun setting, like pink or purple hues and such.

This doesn't make sense to me unless someone can explain.

www.joyofsatan.org

The Jews as most of you already know are using everything they can to create wars, extreme violence, injustice, plagues, etc.
They know their days are numbered given the exposure they have gotten on the internet.

What better way to destroy the USA (if the USA falls, the entire free world, what is left of it will go with it), than to set off a huge race war.

The video link is here:
From USA Today

No doubt is has gone viral. When I first saw this yesterday afternoon, I thought it has happened only minutes before, but according to the news, the incident occurred at 21:00 (9 pm), the night before.

I lived much of my life in Minneapolis. St Paul (where this allegedly happened) is right across the Mississippi River.

My point here and something I want opinions on is this- the video appears to have a bright sky, like it was filmed in the mid-afternoon. The sky is blue.

As I already stated, I lived there for a long time and I know, it should have been dusk, if not dark by that time. Look at and notice the sky. This doesn't make sense.

Also, IMO, both the woman and the child were way too calm. Especially in the beginning.

What are your opinions on this? Do you think this is a hoax to start a race war?

Out of everything, my biggest question is the brightness of the sky and the sky was blue. Not dark, and there was no evidence of the sun setting, like pink or purple hues and such.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hi HP Maxine, I hope you don't mind me throwing my two cents in about this.
Colour and atmospheric light is something Iv studied for a few years and this is what I can tell.
It's July so it's one of the longer days of the year, from what I can see the sky is not a bright blue as much as it a dark blue, the further the sun gets to the horizon line, the darker the furthest part of the sky is and the pink hues will happen closer to the horizon, so it's very plausible this happened at 21:00 as long as the skies were clear.
As for the woman and the child, my only guess would be shock, Iv seen people in car crashes who were so in shock that from the outside they were completely calm, this could be the case.____________________________________________________________
Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/manager

@High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. I think the Jews are working for a bloodbath style revolution and mass murder of Whites, the same as what happened to Aristocrats in the Bolshevik and French revolutions. That Jewish professor Noel Ignatiev who called for "the abolition of the White race" also wrote this:

"We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Igna ... ws_of_race

<sup [/IMG][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev#cite_note-8]But of course we all know exactly what happened to the royalty wherever the Jewish revolutionary movements occured....

Here is a video on youtube over an hour long where Conservatives discuss Cultrual Marxism, you may already have seen it though. Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism   They do not mention Jews, but it's still a very informative video if you put two and two together. What one former Jewish Marxist (Now NeoCon) said was, people were happy with Capitalism because it spread more money to more people, so they had to find other sources of revolutionary energy, gender, race, sexuality etc. They knew the White working class was not going to go for Communism.

That is how I have always seen the race issue, the same way you described, problem reaction solution. The Jew creates the problem then they offer their solutions to the problems they created. First they ran the Negro slave trade, then they force their "solutions" about civil rights and forced integration with Whites. The same as everything else, poverty and the like.

You know, about a month ago I've watched this movie at the cinema, called "Bastille Day." In this movie there's a scene where some fake police men filmed with a phone a fake act of "police violence." They then upload it on the internet in order to instigate the masses. They succeed in the movie and people went on riots because of it. When I watched that scene I knew right there that they were going to do that in real life. And that this movie was just another movie done to collect energies for their filthy plans.

I don't know how sky is supposed to look like in that area. This movie just came to my mind when I read this news and I thought I should share it. Also, the name of the movie, Bastille Day, should ring a bell. Because that day marked the beginning of the French Revolution from which the jooos benefited massively

On Friday, July 8, 2016 1:50 PM, "darylmitch@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi HP Maxine, I hope you don't mind me throwing my two cents in about this.
Colour and atmospheric light is something Iv studied for a few years and this is what I can tell.
It's July so it's one of the longer days of the year, from what I can see the sky is not a bright blue as much as it a dark blue, the further the sun gets to the horizon line, the darker the furthest part of the sky is and the pink hues will happen closer to the horizon, so it's very plausible this happened at 21:00 as long as the skies were clear.
As for the woman and the child, my only guess would be shock, Iv seen people in car crashes who were so in shock that from the outside they were completely calm, this could be the case.____________________________________________________________
Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/manager

The kikes have been pushing this fake "racism" against blacks for years now in America. You can see this in what happened in Baltimore not too long ago,  where a hoodlum tried to grab a police officer's weapons after robbing people on the street and the officer shot him. This sparked riots in the city and the officer lost his job, and had to flee the city because he was in so much danger there.
This is my opinion on it :The jewz have been trying for many years now to turn the black population against the White one here is the US. This is why they push the disgusting "black lives matter" campaign which supports White genocide. The jews want the blacks to think that they are being oppressed, so the jews can use them to attack White America. It's most likely that the whole scenario that played out was either 1. faked, or 2. Staged by mossad. The goal of this is to just stir up anger in blacks against Whites.  HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 8, 2016, at 5:44, "'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The video link is here:
From USA Today

www.joyofsatan.org

According to this, it should have been completely dark by 21:00 (9 pm):

http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/st-paul

Also, here is the astronomical definition of "sunset time."

"The time of sunset is defined in astronomy as the moment when the trailing edge of the Sun's disk disappears below the horizon."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset

www.joyofsatan.org

I was just going to comment, it may have been daylight at 9:00pm in areas of the world at a greater distance from the equator as the location on Earth would be farther away causing longer days, such as my parent's town in Canada, the sun is currently not setting until after 10pm and rises at 5am. Go even farther north and the sun is not setting at all for the summer, you can see the sun 24/7 in the northern Canadian territories for about 6 months of the year. But in areas closer to the equator, such as America, the sun sets earlier even in summer.

So with that being said, yes, the sky should have been much darker at 9:00pm in St Paul.

You'll have to forgive me! I'm in Ireland and the sun doesn't set to dark until around 22:00 at the moment and rises in the very early mornings! From everything else I seen, yes it should have been much darker at that time in st.PaulThanks for clearing that up Lydia!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back