Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: My journal and Astaroth.

blacksun1142

Cut the bullshit

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion" <soaronwindiver@... wrote:

I have been shown what is, what was, and what will be. Before you pass judgement, you need to understand more then just my excerpts, because I cannot put the entire thing on the Internet for everybody to see (that would have unforeseen impacts) but I can share bits of forbidden knowledge with others who seek it.

*my specific interactions with astaroth*
Astaroth has been with me my entire life, always dimensionally right outside my frame of reference, but I could always feel him/her; and my parents remarked that my first imaginary friend shared the same name. Skipping to October 31st of this year, I was outside at midnight performing a summoning ritual to bring Astaroth to our side; in exchange for information.

So In my abandoned barn, I drew my sigil, lit my candles, performed my incantations, and folded my pact up into eights, sealing with with my name. The agreement was for three requests, at the expense of me acting as a proxy for Astaroth whenever called.

The candle died, and I was allowed to ask three things; so these where my three requests.

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

The next day, a snake (very rare for my area, especially considering the cold) slithered into my barn, and she'd it's skin around my candle. So I accepted the gift, burnt some for Astartoth, and took segments of shed for my different purposes.

We had minor conversations in the early days of November 2012, but our next major interaction was not until the 17th, from which if bring to JOS the first excerpt, written by astaroths hand through my hand.

Early Galactic History as told by Astaroth
A long time ago a mighty race of reptilian creatures achieved the first interstellar space travel. From their travels did they encounter other creatures of less technology, but an abundance of resources. Their arrogant nature compelled them to conquer and oppress the less advanced species, as opposed to simply annihilation. They decreed themselves above all others and demanded worship and unconditional surrender to their wills. They felt as though they were "gods." And so without given choice, the children of the universe obeyed. Draconians, having assimilated many technologies from across the galaxy, became the master geneticists. This technology was originally created by a race of tinkerers in the Orion nebula region, but ultimately used and abused by the oppressors to create more subservient races.

God and the descension of the Paa Taal
The prospect that they were unable to help themselves escape their oppressors evolved into prayers for freedom to anybody that could help them. Unable to fight the draconian superiority, the lesser species turned to what religions identify as God for help.

John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

John 1:15
God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all

L.O.V.E, Limitless Oscillating Vibrational Energy.

Light is the limitless oscillating vibrational energy phenomenon experienced by everything in the universe. Light is limitless, as a change in magnetic field causes the change in electric field; that in effect produces a change in magnetic field until forever.

God as light, explains why his prescience is all reaching and omnipresent, as everything in the universe vibrates and experiences these vibrations, though at different frequencies.

Through prayer did the collective of subverted species reach out to heavens. The sheer magnitude of collective focused thought power invoked the limitless oscillating vibrational energy into existence to answer their prayers. Invoking string theory, the Paa Taal descended from the higher dimensions in brilliant light and became corporal in the vessels of draconians. These "Shining Ones" were the answered prayers of the collective, and the anti thesis to the draconians technological superiority.

The Paa Taal can be interpreted as "from nowhere." They came from nothing, and had the extraordinary gift of creation from nothing. They inhabited the bodies of draconians, though their true form was of light and higher dimensions.

The Paa Taal, having been incorporated into Draconian vessels, used their gifts to return free will, knowledge, and wisdom to the races, igniting a galactic revolution. In higher dimensions, creation and imagination are one in the same, by thought power alone. In our 3 dimensional frames of 4 dimensional space, physics are the laws that we must follow; every sentient species has observed this.

So it was only after the collective prayers of unfathomable numbers of sentient beings sending limitless energy into higher dimensions, that the Paa Taal were able to descend to our realm (though some believe that it was this collective prayer that actually created the Paa Taal) To free the races from oppression.

Draconians and humans
To say that it was the Paa Taal who created humans would be a misnomer. draconians were the first to modify primate DNA to create a labor force on earth subservient to their will. In the time that followed the sentient beings on earth would be genetically manipulated by at least 10 galactic races, with draconian being the authority on the planet. By this time the Paa Taal are all but gone from the universe.

Humans, while self destructive and technologically weaker had seemingly nothing other then labor to offer the cosmos. But over time, humans exhibited an extraordinary emotional capacity not found anywhere else in this realm. Fear and hate become drugs to the draconians, who get high off our strife while maintaining control. While many other subtler species choose to imbibe in the extraordinary energy given off by humans love and will.

How exactly the draconians connected humans emotional capacity with the Paa Taal is unknown; but upon this discovery human DNA was manipulated a final time to remove the modifications by other races in order to prevent the return of the shining ones. Draconians believed that it was the collective of species that gave birth to the Paa Taal, and that regression would prevent their authority from being challenged. Homo sapiens continued to progress under the careful eyes of their oppressors, with their alien DNA comprised primarily of draconian. The draconians thought without the collective composite of sentient DNA, that the ones who came from nothing would remain that way.

However in the year 2012 it has been revealed that humans limitless emotional energy, which far reaches into other dimensions, enables humans to ascend to the realm of the Paa Taal. This remains possible thanks to the irony of the fact that the first Paa Taal had draconian vessels.

The draconians ultimate goal is ascension, possible through humans. And if they are allowed invade the kingdom of heaven, the realms below it will fall victim to their unbending will.

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Cut the bullshit

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion" <soaronwindiver@ wrote:

I have been shown what is, what was, and what will be. Before you pass judgement, you need to understand more then just my excerpts, because I cannot put the entire thing on the Internet for everybody to see (that would have unforeseen impacts) but I can share bits of forbidden knowledge with others who seek it.

Astaroth has been with me my entire life, always dimensionally right outside my frame of reference, but I could always feel him/her; and my parents remarked that my first imaginary friend shared the same name. Skipping to October 31st of this year, I was outside at midnight performing a summoning ritual to bring Astaroth to our side; in exchange for information.

So In my abandoned barn, I drew my sigil, lit my candles, performed my incantations, and folded my pact up into eights, sealing with with my name. The agreement was for three requests, at the expense of me acting as a proxy for Astaroth whenever called.

The candle died, and I was allowed to ask three things; so these where my three requests.

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

The next day, a snake (very rare for my area, especially considering the cold) slithered into my barn, and she'd it's skin around my candle. So I accepted the gift, burnt some for Astartoth, and took segments of shed for my different purposes.

We had minor conversations in the early days of November 2012, but our next major interaction was not until the 17th, from which if bring to JOS the first excerpt, written by astaroths hand through my hand.

A long time ago a mighty race of reptilian creatures achieved the first interstellar space travel. From their travels did they encounter other creatures of less technology, but an abundance of resources. Their arrogant nature compelled them to conquer and oppress the less advanced species, as opposed to simply annihilation. They decreed themselves above all others and demanded worship and unconditional surrender to their wills. They felt as though they were "gods." And so without given choice, the children of the universe obeyed. Draconians, having assimilated many technologies from across the galaxy, became the master geneticists. This technology was originally created by a race of tinkerers in the Orion nebula region, but ultimately used and abused by the oppressors to create more subservient races.

The prospect that they were unable to help themselves escape their oppressors evolved into prayers for freedom to anybody that could help them. Unable to fight the draconian superiority, the lesser species turned to what religions identify as God for help.

Light is the limitless oscillating vibrational energy phenomenon experienced by everything in the universe. Light is limitless, as a change in magnetic field causes the change in electric field; that in effect produces a change in magnetic field until forever.

God as light, explains why his prescience is all reaching and omnipresent, as everything in the universe vibrates and experiences these vibrations, though at different frequencies.

Through prayer did the collective of subverted species reach out to heavens. The sheer magnitude of collective focused thought power invoked the limitless oscillating vibrational energy into existence to answer their prayers. Invoking string theory, the Paa Taal descended from the higher dimensions in brilliant light and became corporal in the vessels of draconians. These "Shining Ones" were the answered prayers of the collective, and the anti thesis to the draconians technological superiority.

The Paa Taal can be interpreted as "from nowhere." They came from nothing, and had the extraordinary gift of creation from nothing. They inhabited the bodies of draconians, though their true form was of light and higher dimensions.

The Paa Taal, having been incorporated into Draconian vessels, used their gifts to return free will, knowledge, and wisdom to the races, igniting a galactic revolution. In higher dimensions, creation and imagination are one in the same, by thought power alone. In our 3 dimensional frames of 4 dimensional space, physics are the laws that we must follow; every sentient species has observed this.

So it was only after the collective prayers of unfathomable numbers of sentient beings sending limitless energy into higher dimensions, that the Paa Taal were able to descend to our realm (though some believe that it was this collective prayer that actually created the Paa Taal) To free the races from oppression.

Draconians and humans
To say that it was the Paa Taal who created humans would be a misnomer. draconians were the first to modify primate DNA to create a labor force on earth subservient to their will. In the time that followed the sentient beings on earth would be genetically manipulated by at least 10 galactic races, with draconian being the authority on the planet. By this time the Paa Taal are all but gone from the universe.

Humans, while self destructive and technologically weaker had seemingly nothing other then labor to offer the cosmos. But over time, humans exhibited an extraordinary emotional capacity not found anywhere else in this realm. Fear and hate become drugs to the draconians, who get high off our strife while maintaining control. While many other subtler species choose to imbibe in the extraordinary energy given off by humans love and will.

How exactly the draconians connected humans emotional capacity with the Paa Taal is unknown; but upon this discovery human DNA was manipulated a final time to remove the modifications by other races in order to prevent the return of the shining ones. Draconians believed that it was the collective of species that gave birth to the Paa Taal, and that regression would prevent their authority from being challenged. Homo sapiens continued to progress under the careful eyes of their oppressors, with their alien DNA comprised primarily of draconian. The draconians thought without the collective composite of sentient DNA, that the ones who came from nothing would remain that way.

However in the year 2012 it has been revealed that humans limitless emotional energy, which far reaches into other dimensions, enables humans to ascend to the realm of the Paa Taal. This remains possible thanks to the irony of the fact that the first Paa Taal had draconian vessels.

The draconians ultimate goal is ascension, possible through humans. And if they are allowed invade the kingdom of heaven, the realms below it will fall victim to their unbending will.

What the fuck? lol.

Did you take drugs before you posted this? Seriously....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Cut the bullshit

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion" <soaronwindiver@ wrote:

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

Hmmm :/ Im not sure how to take what was written there in this post

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

What the fuck? lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

posts like this i take with a grain of salt and our more advanced members handle it... i dont understand things of this nature as im not advanced enough to speak with the Gods myself... one day though lol...
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM, helper_chris <helper_chris@... wrote:
Hmmm :/ Im not sure how to take what was written there in this post

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

What the fuck? lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Astaroth has been with me my entire life, always dimensionally right outside my frame of reference,  but I could always feel him/her; and my parents remarked that my first imaginary friend shared the same name. Skipping to October 31st of this year, I was outside at midnight performing a summoning ritual to bring Astaroth to our side; in exchange for information.

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

We had minor conversations in the early days of November 2012,  but our next major interaction was not until the 17th, from which if bring to JOS the first excerpt, written by astaroths hand through my hand.

Draconians and humans

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I have to agree with you, damnplanetsaturn. I will not judge rashly, but if this post is not of an infiltrator it is someone who smoked a lot of marijuana.
Errors:
1st - Astaroth, nor any demon are "geniuses of the lamp" and therefore should not be treated as such.
2nd - We do not use passages from the Bible. It should already be clear. The group name is "JoyofSatan666" and not "JoyofJewsus777.
3rd - I do not know any entity called "Paa Taal". If this is how Father Satan is known by some tribe, so forgive my ignorance.

But otherwise, this was at least hilarious! HSAUSHUAHSUAH

Lay off the crack pipe :) it's not good for u
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

I don't even think drugs can make you that fucking stupid. This post is nothing but bullshit. 
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 11, 2012, at 21:31, "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... wrote:

Lay off the crack pipe :) it's not good for u

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

LMAO!! I L O V E this reply!! hahaha I knew this post wouldn't go over well.

Although I have heard something of this before somewhere, about Reptiles being our genetic creators..

anyway, Im not buying much of that post about L O V E. hahahaha
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

Dont forget thier C.R.A.C.K.

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 2:52 PM CST darrklady13 wrote:

Although I have heard something of this before somewhere, about Reptiles being our genetic creators..

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

LOL Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My journal and Astaroth.

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

J - jaundice
E - effectively
W worded
I - in
S - sage like
H - hahahanonsense

Example: can you share this JEWISH knowledge with me? I would love to hear your J.E.W.I.S.H. revelations that are so forbidden please. Then I can share My J.E.W.I.S.H. nonsense with everyone. Then the Jewish reptilians can suck My GENTILE c@ck.
G. Genetically
E. Engineered by
N. Nibirians
T. That
I. Instantaneously see
L. Lies
E. Effortlessly.

Orion, I will let you in on a little conspiracy of mine. I can't tell you everything because if I even began to know what I was talking about My head would explode. But here goes Nothing.
Jewish is a six letter word. GENTILE is a seven letter word. 6 - 7 = -1. - 1 is the number of people that will be left on the earth when Satan is done. 6<7. So gentiles are better so there will only be GENTILE people left.
BOOM!

HA
Hail Satan!
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 8:18 PM PST Brian Gibbons wrote:

LOL

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My journal and Astaroth.

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

It's all Biblical Stupidity (BS).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brandon C <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

I hate to inform you of this. But you have been communicating with angels and not our Gods. Our Gods would never say anything so ludacris.  This is all new age nonsense and has no business doing in our groups. You must have unconsious ties to christianity still. You need to break them and realize this isn't a fantasy world. This is reality.   The Hollywood Bullshit is always pushing this garbage. Love, love, love. You just have to Love. They cheapen love. They make it something sick and perverse.    While it is true love is a very positive and powerful emotion. It can be used against you, in this care here. You must control your emotions. Think with you mind. Let your Logical thoughts become the Pilot and your Emotions become the Co Pilot.  Otherwise you are going to get used and manipulated. This kinda sick garbage has jewianity writen all over it. What do you think the christians do? They just Love, love, love. What happens?   THEY GET USED......    
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's all Biblical Stupidity (BS).

--- In [email protected], Brandon C sgtbrandon117@ wrote:

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [email protected], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Cut the bullshit

--- In [email protected], "Orion" <soaronwindiver@ wrote:

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

SILLY and DELUSIONAL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brandon C <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

He found the right place to try to convert people or to push his mixture of true paganism and this j.e.w.i.s.h / c.r.a.c.k / l.o.v.e BS. It's like .. those who escaped from the kike's curse and successfully deprogrammed their minds, would so happily jump again right back into it. 
And how strange! Love ('dragoste' in my language) seems to have different meanings in different languages haha. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 13-dec.-2012, la 02:27, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... a scris:

SILLY and DELUSIONAL

Christians
Reciting
Ass
Conspiracy
Knowledge

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

L.O.V.E

Lies
Over
Venting
Everywhere.

Yea.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Cut the bullshit

Grant me knowledge
Grant me wisdom
Grant me foresight

Draconians and humans

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back