Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: MARIJUANA AND ITS SPITITUAL EFFECTS

heathendante

I don't know who or what HP you are but HP Maxine and HP Willard and HP L, are the ones who I am used to. Are you even an approved HP by HP Maxine? I notice you neatly sidestep the ZIONIST comspiricy that is ongoing over hemp. Also the HUGE damage that hemp prohibition has dome to the planet, like increased dioxin etc. As for upsetting anyone I have never known a true Spiritual Satanist that was upset over truth. Dead bodies no longer contain the spirit that once lived through them. I agree that there is life after death but the decomposing bodies are not living consciously anymore. You did not address the beings out of body (many of them angry) that could be tapped.

As for being a warrior, The warrior dedication on the JoS site was WRITTEN by me. As was a lot of prayers and poems to Satan. I do my time in the gym and on the mat as well as meditating. Grappling and striking are Annunaki gifts to mankind. Part of being a true Satanic warrior is actual training on the physical level in grappling arts and hand to hand combat.

I have distributed thousands of flyers from CA to NC and even new york promoting the JoS, What have you done?

I never mean to be rude but when I see the deliberate ignoring of Zionist attack and words and phrases that look wiccan I will debate.
You are definately wrong about marijuana making holes in auras,also it is so benificial on the physical level and in curing diseases that it is remarkable.

I have never smoked an entire joing the most I have ever used at one time is a puff or two, because I think it is powerful and misused. Also never every day.

In closing HP Maxine and HP Lucious and HP Willard always say to study for YOURSELF and KNOW for yourself, test EVERYTHING,even what they say, they don't come across like you do so I am suspecious of you. I am an independent and strong Spiritual Satanist, You don't even post like a true HP on these boards. I will await HP Maxines position or Willards or Lucious before you. I am suspicious as to how fast you jump to the old party like "pot is bad" just like the zionists who kill this planet every day. In MY personal experience I have never had a hole in my aura over pot nor have I been a "drunk warrior." My skills are tight.

Grade A post dodge by the "HP"?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

I don't know who or what HP you are but HP Maxine and HP Willard and HP L, are the ones who I am used to. Are you even an approved HP by HP Maxine? I notice you neatly sidestep the ZIONIST comspiricy that is ongoing over hemp. Also the HUGE damage that hemp prohibition has dome to the planet, like increased dioxin etc. As for upsetting anyone I have never known a true Spiritual Satanist that was upset over truth. Dead bodies no longer contain the spirit that once lived through them. I agree that there is life after death but the decomposing bodies are not living consciously anymore. You did not address the beings out of body (many of them angry) that could be tapped.

As for being a warrior, The warrior dedication on the JoS site was WRITTEN by me. As was a lot of prayers and poems to Satan. I do my time in the gym and on the mat as well as meditating. Grappling and striking are Annunaki gifts to mankind. Part of being a true Satanic warrior is actual training on the physical level in grappling arts and hand to hand combat.

I have distributed thousands of flyers from CA to NC and even new york promoting the JoS, What have you done?

I never mean to be rude but when I see the deliberate ignoring of Zionist attack and words and phrases that look wiccan I will debate.
You are definately wrong about marijuana making holes in auras,also it is so benificial on the physical level and in curing diseases that it is remarkable.

I have never smoked an entire joing the most I have ever used at one time is a puff or two, because I think it is powerful and misused. Also never every day.

In closing HP Maxine and HP Lucious and HP Willard always say to study for YOURSELF and KNOW for yourself, test EVERYTHING,even what they say, they don't come across like you do so I am suspecious of you. I am an independent and strong Spiritual Satanist, You don't even post like a true HP on these boards. I will await HP Maxines position or Willards or Lucious before you. I am suspicious as to how fast you jump to the old party like "pot is bad" just like the zionists who kill this planet every day. In MY personal experience I have never had a hole in my aura over pot nor have I been a "drunk warrior." My skills are tight.

Well it seems an issue is trying to be made out of this,

Firstly, I am a High Priest Of The joy of Satan Ministries, and I am a High Priest to Satan. On Saturday 27th February I was accepted into the Joy of Satan Clergy by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

Secondly, you say I "neatly sidestepped the zionist conspiracy over hemp" well, that is because this post is *NOT* about hemp! This post is about the Spiritual affects Of Smoking Marijuana, and as such I see no reason or need to bring hemp into the argument. Hemp [The fiber cultivated form cannabis plants] has absolutely nothing to with Smoking Marijuana!

You obviously did not read what I wrote; you skimmed through it and decided to focus on asinine arguments about hemp. I clearly stated that dead bodies do not have souls, however, the corpses still exist in this universe, they exist as death, and all existence needs energy, and corpses emit death energy, - Because that is their existence. Read my original reply properly.

Are you so insecure and so threatened by me that you have to resort to making a personal attack, rather than just sticking to the subject matter? - Obviously so.

I stand by my Original Reply, and I stand by the Facts. Smoking Marijuana is a personal Choice, However, smoking marijuana is both spiritually and mentally Harmful. It will leave you open to psychic attack, it will damage your Aura and it will certainly create problems with the brain stem and more.

I have absolutely no need to prove myself; I am a dedicated High Priest of Satan and a Dedicated High Priest of the Joy of Satan. What have I done? – I have done everything Father Satan and the Gods require me to do, and I will continue to so as long as I exist.

And as for you searchingeast666 you would so blindly jump into a situation you have no idea of. You have put yourself in a very bad position.

If you wish to continue this post, by all-means, I however, will not entertain it any longer.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@ wrote:

As for the position I have put myself in, I would classify it as the "made an off-hand remark meant more for humor than any other true purpose" position. If that is a "very bad" position to be in, then it will be entirely because of how you deal with the remark.

I have followed the thread as it has progressed and refrained from putting in my two cents, especially since this isn't even close to the first time this topic has come up. And to be completely truthful, my comment actually was trying to bait a little bit of a response from you. There have been numerous people who come through with the HP tag on, many of which claim to be JoS clergy who really aren't. You are not listed on the JoS ministry page. I was curious and do apologize if you took my comment for diresepectful. That was not, and is not the intent.

I am not trying to challenge your position, or your word or service to Satan. Nor am I trying to cause problems or make an "issue" of anything. If legitimately trying to help the advancement of Satanism and the Satanists in this groups is your goal then I welcome your help and your insight. Like I said, no offense was intended.

But as for jumping "blindly" into things "I have no idea of", this isn't exactly an accurate assessment of my actions. Your identity and true affiliation with this group was questioned by a long standing and in my personal opinion, respected, member of our community.

There was not an immediate response from you. Me, being curious as I said before, tried to solicit one. I am well aware of the situation and do not act without thought, nor do I open my mouth without knowledge on which I speak.

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@... wrote:

Firstly, I am a High Priest Of The joy of Satan Ministries, and I am a High Priest to Satan. On Saturday 27th February I was accepted into the Joy of Satan Clergy by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

Secondly, you say I "neatly sidestepped the zionist conspiracy over hemp" well, that is because this post is *NOT* about hemp! This post is about the Spiritual affects Of Smoking Marijuana, and as such I see no reason or need to bring hemp into the argument. Hemp [The fiber cultivated form cannabis plants] has absolutely nothing to with Smoking Marijuana!

You obviously did not read what I wrote; you skimmed through it and decided to focus on asinine arguments about hemp. I clearly stated that dead bodies do not have souls, however, the corpses still exist in this universe, they exist as death, and all existence needs energy, and corpses emit death energy, - Because that is their existence. Read my original reply properly.

Are you so insecure and so threatened by me that you have to resort to making a personal attack, rather than just sticking to the subject matter? - Obviously so.

I stand by my Original Reply, and I stand by the Facts. Smoking Marijuana is a personal Choice, However, smoking marijuana is both spiritually and mentally Harmful. It will leave you open to psychic attack, it will damage your Aura and it will certainly create problems with the brain stem and more.

I have absolutely no need to prove myself; I am a dedicated High Priest of Satan and a Dedicated High Priest of the Joy of Satan. What have I done? – I have done everything Father Satan and the Gods require me to do, and I will continue to so as long as I exist.

And as for you searchingeast666 you would so blindly jump into a situation you have no idea of. You have put yourself in a very bad position.

If you wish to continue this post, by all-means, I however, will not entertain it any longer.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@ wrote:

Marijuana contains the chemical THC which "tickles" or attaches itself to cannabinoid receptors which are in your brain. This is what gives you red eyes and the munchies. It affects everyone differently. Long term heavy use can lead to psychosis which is why some people get anxious and paranoid when high. Some people do not get like this when they are high who cares. Everyone is different.

Marijuana is a very good, plant. A handful of hemp seeds contains all the protein and amino acids an adult human needs everyday. Hemp could be used to end world hunger and to make paper, plastic, oil. Marijuana was made illegal for these reasons in the first place, not because it gets you high. Obviously jews dont want us to use it to benefit ourselves.

Overall if you think it leaves holes in your aura then dont do it. But I think you should leave other people alone who use it, IMO it is no different then say drinking alcohol. It helped me with introspection and to learn to think for myself which led to me finding Satan. It does give people anxiety and paranoia so I think that's why some people were flipping out on it.

Everyone has the right to make their own decisions based on their experiences. I dont agree with the people here saying dont use pot it's bad. Let people be themselves. That means dont do it if you dont wanna.

<td val[/IMG]for fucking real people I even know of the side effects you are fucking open aurically because it starts to fucking haze up its easier to break why the fuck do you think people are able to get destroyed better sleeping when you do a destruction ritual the aura expands making permeability easier I did this smoking pot shit and was scorned by my guardians and goetic ones i am an empath they were displeased with me when you smoke its just like sleeping have some sense use moderation how many fucking times does high priest vovim baghie have to tell you to stop smoking that shit is bad thats why I stopped I realized the openings stop this shit
does she honestly have to spell it out and don't fucking dirty dog her you should know beelzebub doesn't like satanists talking shit about others she was accepted for a reason into the church I think she knows more
now that I have spelled it the fuck out for you stop this postyou've been warned constantly I stand by the high priestess side on this 

--- On Sun, 3/7/10, High Priest Vovim Baghie <high_priest_vovim_baghie@... wrote:
From: High Priest Vovim Baghie <high_priest_vovim_baghie@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: MARIJUANA AND ITS SPITITUAL EFFECTS
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 1:47 PM

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

http://www.joyofsat an.org/
http://www.ageofsat an.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "heathendante" <heathendante@ wrote:

[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... lergy.html

- Check Again.

Next time, ask the Gods before you decide to be sarcastic. And the "bad Situation" I was referring to, is this one. You posted without the full knowledge of the situation, and you posted without the full knowledge of who I am - And that is a foolish thing to do.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

As for the position I have put myself in, I would classify it as the "made an off-hand remark meant more for humor than any other true purpose" position. If that is a "very bad" position to be in, then it will be entirely because of how you deal with the remark.

I have followed the thread as it has progressed and refrained from putting in my two cents, especially since this isn't even close to the first time this topic has come up. And to be completely truthful, my comment actually was trying to bait a little bit of a response from you. There have been numerous people who come through with the HP tag on, many of which claim to be JoS clergy who really aren't. You are not listed on the JoS ministry page. I was curious and do apologize if you took my comment for diresepectful. That was not, and is not the intent.

I am not trying to challenge your position, or your word or service to Satan. Nor am I trying to cause problems or make an "issue" of anything. If legitimately trying to help the advancement of Satanism and the Satanists in this groups is your goal then I welcome your help and your insight. Like I said, no offense was intended.

But as for jumping "blindly" into things "I have no idea of", this isn't exactly an accurate assessment of my actions. Your identity and true affiliation with this group was questioned by a long standing and in my personal opinion, respected, member of our community.

There was not an immediate response from you. Me, being curious as I said before, tried to solicit one. I am well aware of the situation and do not act without thought, nor do I open my mouth without knowledge on which I speak.

HG

Nicely Added. Unfortunately, as I said, I do not open my mouth without knowledge of the subject. Before I posted, I literally went and checked that page. You weren't there.

I am glad, at the very least, this entire thing resulted in that page being updated.

And now, as I am sure we ALL have better things to do, lets let my epic one-liner fade into the glory of history?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@... wrote:

- Check Again.

Next time, ask the Gods before you decide to be sarcastic. And the "bad Situation" I was referring to, is this one. You posted without the full knowledge of the situation, and you posted without the full knowledge of who I am - And that is a foolish thing to do.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

HG

In the far East Left Hand Path Tantra tradition and Saivism the use of Marijuana is recommended for some rituals to heighten spiritual awareness.

At Shivaratri, which is an annual celebration in honor of Lord Shiva, a drink is made with Marijuana called Bhang and consumed by almost everyone in India during this celebration.

It is said that the Marijuana plant or Ganja is the plant of Lord Shiva and is thus sacred. Marijuana has been cultivated and used for thousands of years in India and in some other parts of the East.

In reading some of the posts on this subject it sounds like people keep forgetting that Satanism is universal and is practiced by different cultures in different ways.

HAIL SATAN
Jake

Nicely Added. Unfortunately, as I said, I do not open my mouth without knowledge of the subject. Before I posted, I literally went and checked that page. You weren't there.

I am glad, at the very least, this entire thing resulted in that page being updated.

And now, as I am sure we ALL have better things to do, lets let my epic one-liner fade into the glory of history?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@ wrote:

- Check Again.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HG

So now we should worship Shiva? Just because another religion that's not christianized does something, doesn't mean we have to do the same.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

In the far East Left Hand Path Tantra tradition and Saivism the use of Marijuana is recommended for some rituals to heighten spiritual awareness.

At Shivaratri, which is an annual celebration in honor of Lord Shiva, a drink is made with Marijuana called Bhang and consumed by almost everyone in India during this celebration.

It is said that the Marijuana plant or Ganja is the plant of Lord Shiva and is thus sacred. Marijuana has been cultivated and used for thousands of years in India and in some other parts of the East.

In reading some of the posts on this subject it sounds like people keep forgetting that Satanism is universal and is practiced by different cultures in different ways.

HAIL SATAN
Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_vovim_baghie@ wrote:

- Check Again.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HG

You already do acknowledge Shiva. Shiva is Satan. However, practices can be corrupted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses" <rammesses666@... wrote:

So now we should worship Shiva? Just because another religion that's not christianized does something, doesn't mean we have to do the same.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Jake

- Check Again.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HG

I believe Shiva might be another name for our Father. Spiritual Satanism did originate in the far east after all. It's something I will, and you if it concerns you so, ask him personally about.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:41:40 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: MARIJUANA AND ITS SPITITUAL EFFECTS

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Jake

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Vovim Baghie" <high_priest_ vovim_baghie@ wrote:

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ JoSClergy. html

- Check Again.

Regards,

High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

http://www.joyofsat an.org/
http://www.ageofsat an.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

HG
#ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1156726703ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1156726703attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1156726703 .ygrps-yiv-1156726703ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1156726703ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/'>Get it now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back