Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: "I was CORRECT"

james marshall

So now your gonna say this was all part of my master plan. You sound like some foolish villain from tv. Should we have some lighting and some ominous music all while you laugh manically. Seriously your just trying to cover for what you said, and if it was true you truly are horrendous causing chaos for your own benefit. Not to mention you may just be some fool trying to be an asshole and act like 'whitedragon'. Which all in all those who normally come here and dont troll have real e-mails. As in they made them long before coming here. You on the other hand along with every other troll has one made just for the jos groups or at least it would appear that way. 

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:36 AM, "martin41340666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I came to this group some months back as 'white dragon' and put on a bit of a pantomime (said some controversial things) to see what the caliber of the group was, and it turned out my suspicions were well founded!

People with serious emotional baggage; egotistical fools; gutless sulking cowards!

One must wonder what Satan and the God's are thinking?!

We don't need shit like these embarrassing mugs!

START PICKING UP YOUR GAME!!!!

So you admit it then. You came here with manipulative purposes. You did not come here to be a true brother in Satan. You came here to push buttons and see if you could get a reaction. Then when you got one, you didnt like it. Why?
Because we didnt all fall at your feet? Tell you how wonderful you are? For trying to manipulate us?
God I swear these infiltrators are just fucking pathetic. How stupid are you? 

ok shoahstein. whatever you say lol

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 4:36 AM, "martin41340666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I came to this group some months back as 'white dragon' and put on a bit of a pantomime (said some controversial things) to see what the caliber of the group was, and it turned out my suspicions were well founded!

People with serious emotional baggage; egotistical fools; gutless sulking cowards!

One must wonder what Satan and the God's are thinking?!

We don't need shit like these embarrassing mugs!

START PICKING UP YOUR GAME!!!!

Wait.. Some months ago? You just got here!! lol 
In a matter of like two weeks top, from your introduction you started acting crazy. Which JUST happened. 

I swear to Satan, the closer the fall of the jew, the more psychotic their slaves - white.dragon / aka martinwhatever is no different than any other troll, cursing, swearing to kill us etc.

Newbies, do not worry. There have been many, and I say MANY, who have been doing the same shit. Many you will see on your own.

All of them WILL get punished for crossing Satan and His Children.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ITS WORTHLESS LACKEYS!
88!

@James Marshall 
Hold your ground. You are a great member of this group! Your post have been consistent. You have done nothing but help people here. This is YOUR home. 
 As such, you mark your fuckin territory. This is our turf. We will not allow outsiders to come in here and dominate what is ours. There are but so few true Satanists in this world. We must protect our family and what is ours. 
 Even if this person was sincere, We do not allow newbies to come in and claim what is not theirs. We do not just roll on our stomachs and allow them hold. They have to prove their selves to us and until WE decide when they have proven their selves. THEN we allow them to start taking lead. Trusting them with our family. 
Everyday, I think how can I prove myself more to my family. I wish to serve. If that is in the means of advise or videos or Moral support. Everyday I push myself to serve My own. I have seen how you have persevered to do this as well. As such I have much respect for you. 
 Everyday we must prove ourselves James or else we ourselves shall lose trust and respect. Much less someone who comes in here with an attitude that they own everything. They own NOTHING. 
 There are three ways to express yourself, Assertive, Aggressive and passive. If you notice when one acts either aggressively or passively it solves nothing. It allows for an opening in which they can take hold. Therefore we must act calm and diligent. 
 This person has already shown themselves for what they are. We could not have asked for a better reaction. This person obviously holds very little intelligence. As such we must learn what UNITY really means. Unity is you and me working together. Brothers in arms, together to form a wall. To protect our family from individuals like this. We are strong and as such we do not need to resort to freaking out and over reacting. Instead a simple act of claiming our space will do. 
 It is a selfless and thankless job. We will be targeted as enemies by threats both foreign and domestic. But if your heart holds true to Satans Own as much as mine does. You will strive everyday despite this. I hold my hand out to you in means of an alliance. 
 Will you stand with me, In hopes to be the Leading example of Satanic Unity? Forming Together with our family and once for all abolishing the weakness that has plagued us for so long. Weak egotism and emotional instabilities which have separated us and turned us against each other time and time again. I long for the day when we stand hand in hand, with firm valiant resistance. Inseparable and loyal to the end. 

I agree with Aldric entirely. We need to stand together. We are here. You can attack us if you wish, but we are here, and shall stay put. Attack us, and you will fail, for we are united through Satan. Through Eternal Truth itself.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL TRUTH!!!

It is you, martin, who are the fool. But you are known. And you are
nothing, a mere insect, a leaf to be swept away upon the wind! The
Master knows all. He knows you, and what's more important, he knows
*us*! We are his children, his weapons! Attack us, and you are by
extension attacking Satan. Go away, Martin. You are not wanted here.
Go and spin your foolishness elsewhere. We are one, united under
Satan, our mighty beloved Lord and Father, and you have no place in
our midst, interloper. Leave, now, or face Hell's wroth! Have a care
in what you meddle, mortal.

On 7/31/16, ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I agree with Aldric entirely. We need to stand together. We are here. You
can attack us if you wish, but we are here, and shall stay put. Attack us,
and you will fail, for we are united through Satan. Through Eternal Truth
itself.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL TRUTH!!!

Nicely said Aldric!

I'd also like to add, for the ones among us who become sad when we see all this "infighting" going on...
First of all, jews and infiltrators are NOT part of our Family! Hence it's not "in-fighting" but simply arguing with deluded individuals (or disgusting pieces of shit jews).

Secondly, for the ones among our Family, who always try their best to answer others' questions but some times, because of misunderstandings with our Brothers and Sisters or because of fucking infiltrators and jews, these dedicated members are called "infiltrators" or "jews" by others...
Stand your ground.
Stand your ground firmly and don't let anyone of those fuckers (infiltrators and the like) put you down.

And if it's a Gentile Brother/Sister who does that, don't forget that:
1. our Brothers and Sisters could be under heavy enemy attacks that make them misunderstand people and situations
2. not all of our Brothers and Sisters are at the same level (intellectually, as well as spiritually). For example there are many new members who don't know the truth about Hitler, so if you start talking about him, they can throw a tantrum and call you a "Nazi" (thinking that it is an insult) and the list goes.

It is very important for all of us to be patient with others, and be willing to teach them the Truth; to teach them Satan's Sacred Truth, as well as the values and ethics of our Gods.

People have grown in a very materialistic and incredible stupid way of living. They've learned to put material before spiritual, and most of them don't even know that "spiritual" exists. People have learned to bash on everything that is ancient and holy, to bash on knowledge (students actually hide their knowledge so that they won't be called "geeks" or "nerds" or whatever the fuck the term is), people have learned to bash on everything that is beautiful, because they've gotten so used to all that filth that surrounds them, and the beautiful literally scares them.

So, we gotta be patient. We gotta guide all these people. If they are sheep now, we need to teach them to find the wolves within them. Teach them to find the kindness in their hearts (the kindness that Satan Himself has shown us and taught us), and to also release the furious lion they have kept enslaved within.

We are SATAN'S CHILDREN. We do not take shit from anyone. We are born leaders, teachers, artists, scientists, everything beautiful that Satan and the Gods had taught us so many years ago.
We will create the world anew.

The enemy is falling (RAPIDLY) and along with them, falls all the ugliness they surrounded our world with. All we have to do is keep at it, stay strong next to each other, teach other other and create the Satanic community and Family we always ought to be, and proudly scream until we see every last one of the enemy spitting blood and dying on the ground:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back