Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Health and Beauty Tips for a Model

hailourtruegod1

Interesting. I've always been into the beauty of a good looking human. I hope that doesn't sound weird or creepy. Like "put the lotion on it skin or it gets the hose again" hahaha XD sorry. I just mean there was always something divine about it that it stands out. I know why now of course. I feel it comes naturally to spiritually open people to feel this way or close to it. I'm going to take these tips just for everyday living haha. Good post :)

Well any idea how to deal with an overall not too smooth face? Ive had nearly never any acne, much more for build up in pores though.. But it seems to act up more on my cycle now.

Hm.. Well actually. I cant really see the pores.

I remember I was told to wash my face daily but I was like 'meh ill do when necessary' since washing your hair a lot increases the making of the fat substance that makes your hair greasy it only made sense to me that the same would happen to your face.

But just the skin gets uneven and it doesnt look inflamed at all but it is just like the pores are too small to either kick out all the stuff or something else is the matter but thats all I can describe. Will keep in mind the washing though.. If a normal wash can get rid of dead skin cells ill have to try that on my arms lol.

Thanks for the reply johnson. Since Ive never had so much trouble as I seem to have now I didnt think of that. I guess I should pay more attention to that.

For getting rid of blackheads, what else can be used? And what gentle soap would you recommend? And would you be gentle while washing the face, or scrub with a little more vigor? 

Can olive oil soap and castille soap be used in the hair as well? I read somewhere that castille soap can be, but i want to make sure. Or is there something else more recommended to use? I've been using apple cider vinegar in my hair lately.
Also, Johnson, in your original post on this topic, you mentioned fingernails and how they could become warped if there's nutritional deficiency, if i recall correctly. Is supplementing whatever I'm not getting going to rectify that issue, or is there more i can do? Would magnesium help keep them from getting warped, and make them stronger?

I guess this cant sound anymore stupid but I was searching through the files and then saw that there is a file called basic skin care for teens .. And I realized no one ever tought me that stuff. Its not that bad that I have never seen a bottle of tonic but I had no idea.

I dont really know what to say here but if youve ever wondered if someone dear even enriched your life at all you probably kind of understand how Im feeling now.

There seem to be more products around now than were perhaps in the past but.. All the chemical waste just makes you cringe.
Thats basicly what those commercial things are. Chemical waste.

By the way that pdf is on the teens group had you not understood.

I would just like to add that many skin problems are the result if internal organ dysfunction, particularly the lungs as they rule the skin.

Poor blood status can also create skin problems as can the accumulation of damp or the production of wind from excessive heat or deficiency.

There are many internal and external use herbs which can be used to heal the skin where the problem is not superficial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back