Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Fw: Invetation to Group

Brian Gibbons

Ya Mike,sounds like a totally bunch of bullshit to me.Just another sick one,trying to steal the spot light.I for one will just totally ignore her.Sorry but I am committed to this Ministry,and all its clergy,not to someone like this trying to get some attention.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fw: Invetation to Group

Hail Warriors of the World :D (this quote just got into my head hehe)
First, I'd like You to read the bottom part of this post and tell me:What The F***? Devanna again under different name/account?And an extra focus on High Priestess Maxine...Yes, it's a personal mail, one would think that if there's nothing wrong with it, it would have ended up on the board. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: misza2@...
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:14 AM
Subject: Invetation to Group

" Come my children and learn the truth. Come and grow stronger through my guidance. Come and learn the art of magic and of war through my chosen teacher Devanna. Come home to me and we shall win the war together" – Lord Lucifer, Satan
This is the call, all of you the true Satanists this is our call to begin the preparation for the Great second war between Lord Satan and God as it has been told and promised, this is our year to begin. It is the beginning of the end; where everything that had been promised will be fulfilled and shall be revealed, the Gods of Duat destiny will be held by your hands all of you, with your powers combined with others we will succeed in war. Lord Enki had promised all of you his faithful Satanists to join our true recruitments for Hells Army, the chosen ones shall lead while you will follow our great war is beginning.
Devanna is your teacher who will help you to succeed in building up your strengths and prepare your true destiny for once, she shall be your light in guidance through our true practical preparation for our Great War. She shall be in this Yahoo group waiting for you with those who are in charge for our work to prepare for what all Satanists had been waiting for, follow this link that is included in here and join this group. Father Satan's Realm Group (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... realmgroup) Click on that URL and join us we shall educate, guide and help those who need help, those who are new, and those who are within Father's grace for years.
Maxine Dietrich known as Andrea Herrington was only supposed to be the one who should attract the ones who has to be within Hell's Army, she was supposed to bring all the Chosen Ones together under one umbrella and begin their destiny, that what Andrea was supposed to be and do only as well as to fulfill. However; Andrea's destiny had been fulfilled and done, Devanna Luchien is the one who is supposed to lead and educate, she is the High Priestess who has all source kinds of knowledge for she is the one who shall never mislead you. This Call will not include Andrea for she has served her purpose, what she had to do and needed to be done is fulfilled again, her services will not be needed anymore, this time where our War will occur Devanna will lead with the chosen ones and behold all the Hell's Army. Any of those who need to make sure of this can contact Lord Lucifer to assure it, this is true everything that had been written is real, this is the call that most of you according to the Lord had been waiting for.
So Mote it, Hell's Army Shall Rise, Our War Shall Begin and You All Shall Serve, may success be in our side as we march to our Great War.

Bullshit crap like this do not need to posted in the groups. When idiots and infiltrators send things like this to your inbox, they should go straight into the trash been. You posting this shit only gives them attention. When having a problem or if your being harassed, you can bring to the attention of the Ministry.
More than likely, we already know and are dealing with most of these assholes. As well as the Gods. They know who they are, you don't speak against our mighty Father Satan or our wonderful High Priestess Maxine and think you wont get any repercussions. 
If it did not originally get posted in the e-groups, then this is for a reason. They forward these stupid messages to  members because they know that one of them will post it for them. You need to be careful with that because you too can get moderated for helping the enemy advertise their lies. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fw: Invetation to Group

Hail Warriors of the World :D (this quote just got into my head hehe)
First, I'd like You to read the bottom part of this post and tell me:What The F***? Devanna again under different name/account?And an extra focus on High Priestess Maxine...Yes, it's a personal mail, one would think that if there's nothing wrong with it, it would have ended up on the board. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: misza2@...
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:14 AM
Subject: Invetation to Group

" Come my children and learn the truth. Come and grow stronger through my guidance. Come and learn the art of magic and of war through my chosen teacher Devanna. Come home to me and we shall win the war together" – Lord Lucifer, Satan
This is the call, all of you the true Satanists this is our call to begin the preparation for the Great second war between Lord Satan and God as it has been told and promised, this is our year to begin. It is the beginning of the end; where everything that had been promised will be fulfilled and shall be revealed, the Gods of Duat destiny will be held by your hands all of you, with your powers combined with others we will succeed in war. Lord Enki had promised all of you his faithful Satanists to join our true recruitments for Hells Army, the chosen ones shall lead while you will follow our great war is beginning.
Devanna is your teacher who will help you to succeed in building up your strengths and prepare your true destiny for once, she shall be your light in guidance through our true practical preparation for our Great War. She shall be in this Yahoo group waiting for you with those who are in charge for our work to prepare for what all Satanists had been waiting for, follow this link that is included in here and join this group. Father Satan's Realm Group (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... realmgroup) Click on that URL and join us we shall educate, guide and help those who need help, those who are new, and those who are within Father's grace for years.
Maxine Dietrich known as Andrea Herrington was only supposed to be the one who should attract the ones who has to be within Hell's Army, she was supposed to bring all the Chosen Ones together under one umbrella and begin their destiny, that what Andrea was supposed to be and do only as well as to fulfill. However; Andrea's destiny had been fulfilled and done, Devanna Luchien is the one who is supposed to lead and educate, she is the High Priestess who has all source kinds of knowledge for she is the one who shall never mislead you. This Call will not include Andrea for she has served her purpose, what she had to do and needed to be done is fulfilled again, her services will not be needed anymore, this time where our War will occur Devanna will lead with the chosen ones and behold all the Hell's Army. Any of those who need to make sure of this can contact Lord Lucifer to assure it, this is true everything that had been written is real, this is the call that most of you according to the Lord had been waiting for.
So Mote it, Hell's Army Shall Rise, Our War Shall Begin and You All Shall Serve, may success be in our side as we march to our Great War.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back