Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Enki

Ancient Sumeria

You know what I dont get, is that if we know that satan was enki the sumerian god. Then why dont we worship him in that form? why do we still call him satan instead of enki? Is it because we would not understand that era? Or is it because it helps us understand him more in a sense of our time in age? If I never wanted to say satan and replaced it with Enki, Would that be wrong?

Many people ask this question and get confused as to this matter. Calling Satan "Satan" is not blasphemous and does not anger him at all. In fact, at this point in time, it is the best name to use. The reason for this is because of what the name represents.

As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated many times, Satan means "enemy" or "adversary" in hebrew. The fact of the matter is that Satan IS the enemy and adversary of judaism, islam and xianity, and people must know that. Satan stands against them in every way. The name "Satan" at this time stands for opposition against our enemies. If we use it, people know exactly who we are and what we stand for. If we were to solely use the name Enki and drop Satan altogether, it would no longer be clear. As long as the war continues, the name Satan will stand for our opposition of our enemies, judaism, xianity and islam and will continue to strike fear into their hearts.

The jews make a conscious effort to avoid ever using the name Satan because of the sheer fear which it causes them. This is the reason they prefer to use the term "Devil" or "Lucifer". Therefore, we WILL use the name Satan and our enemies WILL know exactly what we stand for.

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/frequently_ ... tions.html

Hail Satan!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@... wrote:

You know what I dont get, is that if we know that satan was enki the sumerian god. Then why dont we worship him in that form? why do we still call him satan instead of enki? Is it because we would not understand that era? Or is it because it helps us understand him more in a sense of our time in age? If I never wanted to say satan and replaced it with Enki, Would that be wrong?

Yeah I sometimes use enki but most of the time refer father as Satan since it just sounds right and it feels correct as well.

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Apr 11, 2010, at 12:25 PM, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Many people ask this question and get confused as to this matter. Calling Satan "Satan" is not blasphemous and does not anger him at all. In fact, at this point in time, it is the best name to use. The reason for this is because of what the name represents.

As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has stated many times, Satan means "enemy" or "adversary" in hebrew. The fact of the matter is that Satan IS the enemy and adversary of judaism, islam and xianity, and people must know that. Satan stands against them in every way. The name "Satan" at this time stands for opposition against our enemies. If we use it, people know exactly who we are and what we stand for. If we were to solely use the name Enki and drop Satan altogether, it would no longer be clear. As long as the war continues, the name Satan will stand for our opposition of our enemies, judaism, xianity and islam and will continue to strike fear into their hearts.

The jews make a conscious effort to avoid ever using the name Satan because of the sheer fear which it causes them. This is the reason they prefer to use the term "Devil" or "Lucifer". Therefore, we WILL use the name Satan and our enemies WILL know exactly what we stand for.

http://www.ageofsat an.co.cc/ frequently_ asked_questions. html

Hail Satan!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsat an.org/
http://www.ageofsat an.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@ ... wrote:

" "Satnam" and "Sa Ta Na Ma" are sacred mantras used in kundalini (serpent) meditation. The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are "SA-TA-NA-MA." "Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. All variations of the name "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit, which is one of the world's oldest and most ancient of languages. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

We also use it because it means enemy in hebrew. Christians are our enemy because they have slandered Enki for so long as "Enemy"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@... wrote:

To answer your question:

"If I never wanted to say satan and replaced it with Enki, Would that be wrong?"

It depends on the reason you have. You can call him Enki or whatever else but you should acknowledge the fact that He is *THE* Satan the enemy is talking about, he hates christianity, islam and judaism. And that the name "Satan" isn't negative or insulting because the enemy stole it from Sanskrit, in which has a positive meaning. Now if you don't want to call Him Satan because of the enemy lies and fears you have within concerning this name, then that means you're not fully deprogrammed from xianity and that's one more reason to call him Satan (remember Satanism is about overcoming our fears?).

The reason I'm saying all this is because there are groups who talk about Enki (Some of them know that He's Satan, others deny it) but they also say that christianity, islam and judaism have nothing wrong and they shouldn't be destroyed. And they think that the words "Satan" or "Demons" refer to negative beings because of the xian lies about them, without bothering to do any research on the origins of those names.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back