Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Em i lost?

casandralei

I just want to be perfect so i redid my dedication to be perfect all i want is a pure valid and so father will look after me.

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
I redid my dedication ritual twice cuz at first i dont write my name in blood but i just did my ritual what i get is one tiny very tiny blood i just spread it in a paper. And i felt father Satan touches me warn and cold and all i feel change a lot as for more blessing from Father Satan i redid my dedication one month after i did the ritual perfectly but i dont feel Father Satan touches me and all my experience was gone. Did i make mistake? I dont like Father leave me. But i kept in yoga and void and meditating i still do 3rd eye and all.Please any opinion? Do father satan protect me cuz i want his presence like the 1st attempt of dedication his presence i feel.
So sad

I redid my dedication ritual twice cuz at first i dont write my name in blood but i just did my ritual what i get is one tiny very tiny blood i just spread it in a paper.And i felt father Satan touches me warn and cold and all i feel change a lot as for more blessing from Father Satan i redid my dedication one month after i did the ritual perfectly but i dont feel Father Satan touches me and all my experience was gone. Did i make mistake? I dont like Father leave me. But i kept in yoga and void and meditating i still do 3rd eye and all.Please any opinion? Do father satan protect me cuz i want his presence like the 1st attempt of dedication his presence i feel.
So sad

You do not need to redo the dedication ritual. The first time you did it, it was very real. Don't dwell on it. you are not going to become closer to Satan by redoing the dedication ritual over and over again. Instead, pick up a stable meditation program and focus on Satan's presence. Feel Satan's will and align it with yourself. This is true dedication. On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 7:09 PM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
  I redid my dedication ritual twice cuz at first i dont write my name in blood but i just did my ritual what i get is one tiny very tiny blood i just spread it in a paper.And i felt father Satan touches me warn and cold and all i feel change a lot as for more blessing from Father Satan i redid my dedication one month after i did the ritual perfectly but i dont feel Father Satan touches me and all my experience was gone. Did i make mistake? I dont like Father leave me. But i kept in yoga and void and meditating i still do 3rd eye and all.Please any opinion? Do father satan protect me cuz i want his presence like the 1st attempt of dedication his presence i feel.
So sad

Just remember Father always hears us. He is very busy. But he does listen. You are not alone. I have noticed that there are times when I feel Father's closeness and my guardian's, but there are times when they don't feel so close. That doesn't mean they aren't around. Just busy.

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:17 PM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
So sad

its fine stop worrying about it welcome :D father is with you so you don't have to keep doing the ritual. just because you cant see Satan and your GD and not being touched by them dose not mean they are not there, lots of people in the groups dedicated and did not feel anything, it was only after advancing did they finely get to see father Satan, just keep doing your meditations and working for father Satan and you will eventually see him and feel him, and he did not leave you, your GD and father Satan are right there with you watching over you, Satan would not let you deal with anything you could not handle, you have the power inside to protect yourself start doing this everday  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Empowering_Meditation.html    when you do it use the affirmation ''this is a powerful and protective white gold aura, it is reflecting all negative energy and keeps me protected at all times''  say it 9 times or 13 times what ever you feel comfortable with..... hope this helps :) HAIL SATAN!! On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:09 PM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
So sad

i finally did the dedication ritual today, now i'm going to start working on doing meditation and opening my third. eye. On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 8:32 AM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:
So sad

Ialso wanted to what steps can iuseas dectations while am alone to see and realise as u did.iask abdallah hail satan

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:23:53 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Em i lost?

i finally did the dedication ritual today, now i'm going to start working on doing meditation and opening my third. eye.
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 8:32 AM, Te amo Satan <ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

I redid my dedication ritual twice cuz at first i dont write my name in blood but i just did my ritual what i get is one tiny very tiny blood i just spread it in a paper.
And i felt father Satan touches me warn and cold and all i feel change a lot as for more blessing from Father Satan i redid my dedication one month after i did the ritual perfectly but i dont feel Father Satan touches me and all my experience was gone.
Did i make mistake? 
I dont like Father leave me. But i kept in yoga and void and meditating i still do 3rd eye and all.
Please any opinion? Do father satan protect me cuz i want his presence like the 1st attempt of dedication his presence i feel.

So sad

For me your all right i had mistake of doing it bcuz i doubt myself for the blood tinge.
I just prepare the "needle prick pen" then prick it like closing the pen or push the button. Its just a snap prick and the needle is sharp. Then i write it by my hand i used first my ring finger i wrote the dedication for Father Satan then after that i prick again myself in left hand all bloods comes withe left hand the thumb for signature.
After writting i prepare my blue and red candle and prepare myself i did meditating first and resight in my mind the dedication ritual then i start to fire my candles red and blue. Then i resight it in my head and outloud both i did then Hail father Satan i set the paper into the flame of candles both red and blue the after that SO MOTE BE. Done!
Im so happy cuz i have no doubt in my mind i feel perfect.But the difference is this the first dedication was AWESOME! Bcuz the paper pops and the flames are different its like Father Satan welcome me and happy bcuz the flames eat the paper fast and some flames are glittering like flash and goes pops so shock of pop its like happiness. 
I doubt myself maybe im attack but i dont realize it. So i redid the ritual i doubt the bloods tinges cuz its a spot and im afraid cuz its hirts so much when i prick myself in manual so the second i used the prick pen the pen uses for collecting blood samples. For medicals. 
I hope some members will learn from me not to redid if its coming from the heart me even though im a bit nervous and afraid it comes from my heart that i want to be with the Father Satan.
I want to apologize for my mistakes and my errors of speaking in english.Thanks anyways brothers and sisters of light'
HAIL FATHER GOD SATAN AND THE ALL GUARDIAN DEMONS IM FINALLY HOME....

On Friday, April 11, 2014, Abdalla Athmani <abdalla.athmani@... wrote:
  Ialso wanted to what steps can iuseas dectations while am alone to see and realise as u did.iask abdallah hail satan

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
Fro[/IMG]nikkiraub@...
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:23:53 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Em i lost?

i finally did the dedication ritual today, now i'm going to start working on doing meditation and opening my third. eye.
On Wednesday, Apr[/IMG]ladyhinata3085@... wrote:

I redid my dedication ritual twice cuz at first i dont write my name in blood but i just did my ritual what i get is one tiny very tiny blood i just spread it in a paper.
And i felt father Satan touches me warn and cold and all i feel change a lot as for more blessing from Father Satan i redid my dedication one month after i did the ritual perfectly but i dont feel Father Satan touches me and all my experience was gone.
Did i make mistake? 
I dont like Father leave me. But i kept in yoga and void and meditating i still do 3rd eye and all.
Please any opinion? Do father satan protect me cuz i want his presence like the 1st attempt of dedication his presence i feel.

So sad

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back