Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: e: Saturday May 19th Ritual

Elisabeth Ike

This is my fist time of performing ritual against the xains and i like it i won't mis it. If anybody has anything to say to me please do.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:43:27 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Saturday May 19th Ritual

Thanks strengththroughsatan89! Your previous Rituals were my inspiration, along with Father Satan. I was hoping not to intrude on your turf here, so I do appologize if I did ;)

I forgot a VERY important part though! Everyone who chooses to do this ritual, it is VERY important to clean your Aura afterwards!
Use this method:

Take all of the time you need with this and then some. You have just dealt with some very negative and
destructive energy. You should clean your aura and chakras. This is done by continuously placing a
white light or cleansing fire around your aura to clean and burn off negative energy residue. Then
proceed to place the light or fire around each of your chakras one by one. Then proceed to spin your
chakras- say to yourself "speed of light" for each one. See it spinning until it turns a brilliant white like
the Sun. Stand up and visualize a flat disk like table surface above your head, shining a brilliant white.
The surface will descend upon your head and all the way down through your body and past the bottoms
of your feet, pushing and expelling any negative residue from your being. Repeat this exercise at least
two times.
You should also keep cleaning your aura for several days following the working.

Keep posting yours as well strengththroughsatan89, you have great ideas!

LZ.

Hail Father Satan!
HAil ALL the Powers of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@.. wrote:

You beat me to it :) Great ritual and ritual prayer. I look forward to performing this one.

Please keep them coming

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Heil Fellow SS!
A little while back I had posted about hillels and the possibility of attacking these. Since then, I've realized that a building or institution isn't the best thing to curse...instead I've prepared a Black Magic Ritual to curse the kikes in their earthly matters. Strenghththroughsatan89 had recently organized a ritual to curse the kikes and their magickal abilities...this is kind of a spinoff from this, so I diligently offer my thanks to Him/Her. I believe it's just as important to make sure they are unsuccesful physically as well as spiritually.

The Ritual will take place on Saturday, May 19th, 2012, during the hours of Saturn, as this is a good time for Black Magic dealing with wealth, prossperity, etc.
The Moon will also be in Taurus, which is good for permanency and earthly matters specifically.

The Ritual affirmation will be: The jews are unaible to attain any success in earthly matters.

We will be using the 6th Enochian Key

The Sigil is based on Strenghththroughsatan89's last sigil...two circles, one inside the other, with the "star of david" in the middle (standard binding sigil - see the very blasphemous encircled pentagram for example).
Inside the border formed by the two circles, the following 5 Runes will be placed in a downward pentagram patern ( 2 on top, 2 on the sides, and one at the bottom).

1. Thurisaz - for destruction, confusion, and to render defenseless.
2. Kenaz - to incite stupidity, ignorance, and to direct the energies.
3. Isa - for all the things Isa can do...very good for black magic!
4. Jera - when used in Black Magick, it brings self-destruction.
5. Tiwaz - for revenge, justice, but also to bind all these energies together.

Place the Runes in any sequence you want, following the pentagram patern explained earlier, but make sure Tiwaz is the one at the bottom.

Each Rune will be vibrated 9 times

The Runic Affirmation will be: The energies of ____ are constantly working to prevent the jews from any success in earthly matters.

THE RITUAL

a) Start with a Standard Ritual to Satan
b) For the Prayer, this is my suggestion, but feel free to write one of your own along these lines:

The filthy kikes have been free to ravage the benefits of our birthgiven Gentile Earth for far too long without opposition! The time is now to take back what is righfully ours, given to us by The True God Almighty, Most Beautiful and Wonderful Father Satan! Their empire crumbles before our eyes, as it's foudations were built on lies, and lies can not stand for long without failing. The Truth of Father, through us, like an earthquake shakes the very core of this abomination called zionism. Never is their goal to be, never is success in their hands!
We, as Gentiles and Soldiers of Hell, say it is so!
Father Satan says it is so!
All the Powers of Hell say it is so!
Praise be given to Father Satan, and All the Powers of Hell!
Hail to Satan's Victory!
So mote it be!

c)After reading the prayer, burn it and meditate on the outcome, seeing it in the present and as already taking place.

d) Now vibrate the 6th Enochian Key, in Enochian preferably.

e) Place the Sigil on your altar, and state the Ritual Affirmation.

f)Vibrate the Runes, one by one, 9 times each. While doing this, see the appropriate Rune glowing Red on the sigil. during each inhale, state the Runic Affirmation, and vibrate on the exhale. for each Rune, after vibrating it 9 times, state the Ritual Affirmation before moving on to the next one.

g) When done vibrating all 5 Runes 9 times, see the "star of david in the middle glowing red with all the energies.

h) Now write the Ritual Affirmation on the back of the sigil, and burn it. At this time it is important to see the outcome in the present tense...it is happening now! Meditate on this for as long as you feel is right.This is individual.

i)Close the Ritual and KNOW that it has worked.

If any of you have questions or comments, I would love to hear them.
This is the first Ritual I create, please keep that in mind.

LZ.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail All the Powers of Hell!

Yea i think this is good to add, it makes it more cool. Hail father Satan.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:10:43 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Saturday May 19th Ritual

This is an excellent idea, I totally agree with you in that those filth shouldn't have any success in any area. Every type of power they have must be stripped from them, just as they fucking did to Our People.
I just want to suggest a change in the affirmations though. By adding "totally" and "for all eternity" into the Ritual Affirmation it makes it more definite and of course permanent. And in the Runic Affirmation, rather than just prevention of there success, change it "completely and totally ensure" no success and again "for all eternity". Have a look and let me know what you think. I will be using the ones I wrote below as this is better programming for the Eneries andlike I said it is definite, and conclusive.

Ritual Affirmation: The jews are totally unable to attain any success in earthly matters for all eternity.

Runic Affirmation: The energies of ____ are constantly working to completely and totally ensure the jews have no success in earthly matters for all eternity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back