Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Are you with us or not?

Giovanni Hernandez

Excuse me, but when we recite the paragraph, do we just chant it or do we actually "vibrate" every single name as if I was vibrating a rune?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 1:02 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So as it turns out, some of you are cowards who can’t stomach the thought of destroying the jews. You make excuses such as, “Hitler only wanted to segregate them from us” and so on.   You are completely missing the point. If the jews are allowed to live, even segregated from us, they will still continue to use their torah and their evil sick magick to bind us, to enslave us, and to destroy us. Look around, all the brainwashed sheeple out there, who are unable to wake up to the truth. All the people who tolerate pedophilia, all the corrupt governments, all the diseases your loved ones get, everything that is sick, unnatural, and fucked up in this world. It is ALL because of the jews.   Segregating them will NOT solve anything. It will just keep us bound to destruction, and they will rise up again to enslave us. It is their very nature. It is what they were created to do.   Satan has personally told many of us that the jews need to be destroyed in every and all levels of existence.   If you doubt this, then meditate on it. And by that I mean, don’t smoke a joint allowing yourself to be deluded by the enemy. For fuck’s sake. Do you want power and control or not? Hey, if you’re happy to be a deadbeat loser stoner then by all means, continue, but please stay out of our way. Let us to our jobs. And maybe post less in our groups. We’re trying to acquire and share knowledge here, not waste time with useless idiotic posts.   Regarding the Reverse Torah Rituals. We have tens of thousands of people in the groups, and only a fraction of us do the RTR’s on a regular basis. Some of you have done one RTR once, wow good for you! *Claps hands* #Sarcasm.   Okay so not everybody has the burning intense need to work for Satan. I get it. Well not really, I mean, everything that is worth living for is on the brink of being completely destroyed by the enemy. Am I being extreme? Nope. Completely realistic. This is their desire. I have seen it. I have tapped into their disgusting mindset and what they want the future to be (not by my choice, it was a strange meditation experience).   I was doing 3 to 4 RTR’s (with about 27 reps of the paragraphs for each) pretty much every single day for 5 months straight, until I had a slightly major accident and was ordered by one of our HP’s to stand down for a week to recover. And there are other SS who do even more.   And it’s not enough.   So please, to you kinda-slightly-half-heartedly dedicated SS, do us a favor, do yourself a favor, do the guy who created your soul and strives to give you freedom a favor. Get off your ass (well actually you can remain sitting), and pump out a few RTR’s. I promise this latest one is pretty easy. No hard guttural sounds to vibrate. Put on HPS Maxine’s mp3 of the ritual and follow along, nice and slow. Hear her pronounce each syllable, and there is enough time to copy her before the next syllable begins. A mentally retarded toddler can do that task, I’m sure you can as well.   And don’t worry about messing up. I know there are people who don’t bother doing the RTR’s because they feel they will mess up and it won’t be effective. This couldn’t be further from the truth! I have done the latest one dozens of times, and I even messed up a bit this morning. No big deal. Well actually my mind was distracted by the thought of writing this. Just follow along, and don’t worry about messing up. Think of it as a practice run. You go through the motions, get a feel for it. And then do it again later. Practice makes perfect. And just the thought of knowing that you are helping save humanity should make you feel damn good! Seriously, these RTR’s are helping to save all of humanity!!! This makes you a Hero! Not to mention our beautiful planet Earth. All the pollution and garbage and destruction our planet is undergoing… once we have our planet back and are working towards creating a beautiful Paradise, won’t that be amazing?   So even if you don’t have any hope in your life, keep this in mind and go hard on the RTR’s. After all, Satan takes care of those who work for him….   HAIL SATAN!!
Latest RTR:
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm  

How exactly does vibrating the runes or RTR turn to energy. What does the energy look like? How is that raising energy and if it does raise energy how exactly do u get it into a bubble ball of energy. How exactly do u program and direct the vibration. I thought u had to visualize like a ball of light in order to raise energy. Like do u have to visualize a ball of light and the vibration going into it and staying in it while u then program the ball of light with an affirmation and visualize it doing good and what does the vibration the energy of the vibration look like going into the ball of light. Or do u simply just say/ vibrate read whatever u want to call it the words outloud without needing to collect the vibe into the ball and see it and stuff like I'm confused. Like if u vibrate a paragraph of words and then at the end u affirm how do u know the affirm is programming the vibe energy and not just thin air Tell me. 

On Aug 16, 2016, at 3:02 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So as it turns out, some of you are cowards who can’t stomach the thought of destroying the jews. You make excuses such as, “Hitler only wanted to segregate them from us” and so on.   You are completely missing the point. If the jews are allowed to live, even segregated from us, they will still continue to use their torah and their evil sick magick to bind us, to enslave us, and to destroy us. Look around, all the brainwashed sheeple out there, who are unable to wake up to the truth. All the people who tolerate pedophilia, all the corrupt governments, all the diseases your loved ones get, everything that is sick, unnatural, and fucked up in this world. It is ALL because of the jews.   Segregating them will NOT solve anything. It will just keep us bound to destruction, and they will rise up again to enslave us. It is their very nature. It is what they were created to do.   Satan has personally told many of us that the jews need to be Spiritually destroyed in every and all levels of existence.   If you doubt this, then meditate on it. And by that I mean, don’t smoke a joint allowing yourself to be deluded by the enemy. For fuck’s sake. Do you want power and control or not? Hey, if you’re happy to be a deadbeat loser stoner then by all means, continue, but please stay out of our way. Let us to our jobs. And maybe post less in our groups. We’re trying to acquire and share knowledge here, not waste time with useless idiotic posts.   Regarding the Reverse Torah Rituals. We have tens of thousands of people in the groups, and only a fraction of us do the RTR’s on a regular basis. Some of you have done one RTR once, wow good for you! *Claps hands* #Sarcasm.   Okay so not everybody has the burning intense need to work for Satan. I get it. Well not really, I mean, everything that is worth living for is on the brink of being completely destroyed by the enemy. Am I being extreme? Nope. Completely realistic. This is their desire. I have seen it. I have tapped into their disgusting mindset and what they want the future to be (not by my choice, it was a strange meditation experience).   I was doing 3 to 4 RTR’s (with about 27 reps of the paragraphs for each) pretty much every single day for 5 months straight, until I had a slightly major accident and was ordered by one of our HP’s to stand down for a week to recover. And there are other SS who do even more.   And it’s not enough.   So please, to you kinda-slightly-half-heartedly dedicated SS, do us a favor, do yourself a favor, do the guy who created your soul and strives to give you freedom a favor. Get off your ass (well actually you can remain sitting), and pump out a few RTR’s. I promise this latest one is pretty easy. No hard guttural sounds to vibrate. Put on HPS Maxine’s mp3 of the ritual and follow along, nice and slow. Hear her pronounce each syllable, and there is enough time to copy her before the next syllable begins. A mentally retarded toddler can do that task, I’m sure you can as well.   And don’t worry about messing up. I know there are people who don’t bother doing the RTR’s because they feel they will mess up and it won’t be effective. This couldn’t be further from the truth! I have done the latest one dozens of times, and I even messed up a bit this morning. No big deal. Well actually my mind was distracted by the thought of writing this. Just follow along, and don’t worry about messing up. Think of it as a practice run. You go through the motions, get a feel for it. And then do it again later. Practice makes perfect. And just the thought of knowing that you are helping save humanity should make you feel damn good! Seriously, these RTR’s are helping to save all of humanity!!! This makes you a Hero! Not to mention our beautiful planet Earth. All the pollution and garbage and destruction our planet is undergoing… once we have our planet back and are working towards creating a beautiful Paradise, won’t that be amazing?   So even if you don’t have any hope in your life, keep this in mind and go hard on the RTR’s. After all, Satan takes care of those who work for him….   HAIL SATAN!!
Latest RTR:

Thank you Lydia. Just one main question, how did you aquire your burning intense desire to work for Satan? I'll be honest, I've only done 2 RTR's total. (I feel ashamed of this) I want to feel the same way that all my brothers and sisters feel, that are working hard to kill this menace off. I hate the jews, I refuse to associate myself with them, and I try to spread the Truth when I can. I want to be a Hero, but I have a really hard time getting myself into the habit of doing much more than my protection meditation. Is there a meditation to strengthen the bond between me and Satan? I want something to 'kick me in the butt' and force me to help, but nothing seems to work. I've seen gory, graphic videos of our people, and I cry, get enraged, and then the motivation is gone. It makes me feel as though I don't care; but I know I do! I've read a lot on Satan's library, I've learned of the evils of the jews, and I want them dead! Please let me know how you obtained your burning desire, I want to help!
Hail Satan. Destroy Time.
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:02 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:   So as it turns out, some of you are cowards who can’t stomach the thought of destroying the jews. You make excuses such as, “Hitler only wanted to segregate them from us” and so on.   You are completely missing the point. If the jews are allowed to live, even segregated from us, they will still continue to use their torah and their evil sick magick to bind us, to enslave us, and to destroy us. Look around, all the brainwashed sheeple out there, who are unable to wake up to the truth. All the people who tolerate pedophilia, all the corrupt governments, all the diseases your loved ones get, everything that is sick, unnatural, and fucked up in this world. It is ALL because of the jews.   Segregating them will NOT solve anything. It will just keep us bound to destruction, and they will rise up again to enslave us. It is their very nature. It is what they were created to do.   Satan has personally told many of us that the jews need to be SPIRITUALLY destroyed in every and all levels of existence.   If you doubt this, then meditate on it. And by that I mean, don’t smoke a joint allowing yourself to be deluded by the enemy. For fuck’s sake. Do you want power and control or not? Hey, if you’re happy to be a deadbeat loser stoner then by all means, continue, but please stay out of our way. Let us to our jobs. And maybe post less in our groups. We’re trying to acquire and share knowledge here, not waste time with useless idiotic posts.   Regarding the Reverse Torah Rituals. We have tens of thousands of people in the groups, and only a fraction of us do the RTR’s on a regular basis. Some of you have done one RTR once, wow good for you! *Claps hands* #Sarcasm.   Okay so not everybody has the burning intense need to work for Satan. I get it. Well not really, I mean, everything that is worth living for is on the brink of being completely destroyed by the enemy. Am I being extreme? Nope. Completely realistic. This is their desire. I have seen it. I have tapped into their disgusting mindset and what they want the future to be (not by my choice, it was a strange meditation experience).   I was doing 3 to 4 RTR’s (with about 27 reps of the paragraphs for each) pretty much every single day for 5 months straight, until I had a slightly major accident and was ordered by one of our HP’s to stand down for a week to recover. And there are other SS who do even more.   And it’s not enough.   So please, to you kinda-slightly-half-heartedly dedicated SS, do us a favor, do yourself a favor, do the guy who created your soul and strives to give you freedom a favor. Get off your ass (well actually you can remain sitting), and pump out a few RTR’s. I promise this latest one is pretty easy. No hard guttural sounds to vibrate. Put on HPS Maxine’s mp3 of the ritual and follow along, nice and slow. Hear her pronounce each syllable, and there is enough time to copy her before the next syllable begins. A mentally retarded toddler can do that task, I’m sure you can as well.   And don’t worry about messing up. I know there are people who don’t bother doing the RTR’s because they feel they will mess up and it won’t be effective. This couldn’t be further from the truth! I have done the latest one dozens of times, and I even messed up a bit this morning. No big deal. Well actually my mind was distracted by the thought of writing this. Just follow along, and don’t worry about messing up. Think of it as a practice run. You go through the motions, get a feel for it. And then do it again later. Practice makes perfect. And just the thought of knowing that you are helping save humanity should make you feel damn good! Seriously, these RTR’s are helping to save all of humanity!!! This makes you a Hero! Not to mention our beautiful planet Earth. All the pollution and garbage and destruction our planet is undergoing… once we have our planet back and are working towards creating a beautiful Paradise, won’t that be amazing?   So even if you don’t have any hope in your life, keep this in mind and go hard on the RTR’s. After all, Satan takes care of those who work for him….   HAIL SATAN!!
Latest RTR:

I can't speak for everyone here. But for many of us, myself included, the longer we are with Father Satan and
get to know HIM and experience HIS love and the love from the Demons, the more we WANT to do for Father
Satan. It's that simple. We do it out of our intense love for Father Satan and the Demons. Secondary, we want
to free the gentile world from the horrible, murderous, brain-washing, jooz!

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 8/16/16, 'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Are you with us or not?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 8:54 AM

Thank you Lydia. Just
one main question, how did you aquire your burning intense
desire to work for Satan? I'll be honest, I've only
done 2 RTR's total. (I feel ashamed of this) I want to
feel the same way that all my brothers and sisters feel,
that are working hard to kill this menace off. I hate the
jews, I refuse to associate myself with them, and I try to
spread the Truth when I can. I want to be a Hero, but I have
a really hard time getting myself into the habit of doing
much more than my protection meditation. Is there a
meditation to strengthen the bond between me and Satan? I
want something to 'kick me in the butt' and force me
to help, but nothing seems to work. I've seen gory,
graphic videos of our people, and I cry, get enraged, and
then the motivation is gone. It makes me feel as though I
don't care; but I know I do! I've read a lot on
Satan's library, I've learned of the evils of the
jews, and I want them dead! Please let me know how you
obtained your burning desire, I want to help!
Hail
Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at
2:02 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]
wrote:

So as it turns out, some of you
are
cowards who can’t stomach the thought of destroying the
jews. You make excuses
such as, “Hitler only wanted to segregate them from us”
and so on.

You are completely missing the
point. If
the jews are allowed to live, even segregated from us, they
will still continue
to use their torah and their evil sick magick to bind us, to
enslave us, and to
destroy us. Look around, all the brainwashed sheeple out
there, who are unable
to wake up to the truth. All the people who tolerate
pedophilia, all the
corrupt governments, all the diseases your loved ones get,
everything that is
sick, unnatural, and fucked up in this world. It is ALL
because of the jews.

Segregating them will NOT solve
anything. It will just keep us bound to destruction, and
they will rise up
again to enslave us. It is their very nature. It is what
they were created to
do.

Satan has personally told many of
us
that the jews need to be SPIRITUALLY
destroyed
in every and all levels of existence.

If you doubt this, then meditate
on it. And
by that I mean, don’t smoke a joint allowing yourself to
be deluded by the
enemy. For fuck’s sake. Do you want power and control or
not? Hey, if you’re happy
to be a deadbeat loser stoner then by all means, continue,
but please stay out
of our way. Let us to our jobs. And maybe post less in our
groups. We’re trying
to acquire and share knowledge here, not waste time with
useless idiotic posts.

Regarding the Reverse Torah
Rituals. We
have tens of thousands of people in the groups, and only a
fraction of us do
the RTR’s on a regular basis. Some of you have done one
RTR once, wow good for
you! *Claps hands* #Sarcasm.

Okay so not everybody has the
burning
intense need to work for Satan. I get it. Well not really, I
mean, everything
that is worth living for is on the brink of being completely
destroyed by the
enemy. Am I being extreme? Nope. Completely realistic. This
is their desire. I
have seen it. I have tapped into their disgusting mindset
and what they want
the future to be (not by my choice, it was a strange
meditation experience).

I

was doing 3 to 4 RTR’s (with about 27
reps of the paragraphs for each) pretty much every single
day for 5 months
straight, until I had a slightly major accident and was
ordered by one of our
HP’s to stand down for a week to recover. And there are
other SS who do even
more.

And it’s not enough.

So please, to you
kinda-slightly-half-heartedly dedicated SS, do us a favor,
do yourself a favor,
do the guy who created your soul and strives to give you
freedom a favor. Get
off your ass (well actually you can remain sitting), and
pump out a few RTR’s. I
promise this latest one is pretty easy. No hard guttural
sounds to vibrate. Put
on HPS Maxine’s mp3 of the ritual and follow along, nice
and slow. Hear her
pronounce each syllable, and there is enough time to copy
her before the next
syllable begins. A mentally retarded toddler can do that
task, I’m sure you can
as well.

And don’t worry about messing
up. I know
there are people who don’t bother doing the RTR’s
because they feel they will
mess up and it won’t be effective. This couldn’t be
further from the truth! I
have done the latest one dozens of times, and I even messed
up a bit this
morning. No big deal. Well actually my mind was distracted
by the thought of
writing this. Just follow along, and don’t worry about
messing up. Think of it
as a practice run. You go through the motions, get a feel
for it. And then do
it again later. Practice makes perfect. And just the thought
of knowing that
you are helping save humanity should make you feel damn
good! Seriously, these
RTR’s are helping to save all of humanity!!! This makes
you a Hero! Not to
mention our beautiful planet Earth. All the pollution and
garbage and
destruction our planet is undergoing… once we have our
planet back and are
working towards creating a beautiful Paradise, won’t that
be amazing?

So even if you don’t have any
hope in
your life, keep this in mind and go hard on the RTR’s.
After all, Satan takes
care of those who work for him….

HAIL SATAN!!

Latest RTR:

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551 --
#yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp #yiv5016420551hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp #yiv5016420551ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp .yiv5016420551ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp .yiv5016420551ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp .yiv5016420551ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-sponsor
#yiv5016420551ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv5016420551ygrp-lc #yiv5016420551hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv5016420551ygrp-lc .yiv5016420551ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span
.yiv5016420551underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach label a {

#yiv5016420551 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551bold a {

#yiv5016420551 dd.yiv5016420551last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 dd.yiv5016420551last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 dd.yiv5016420551last p
span.yiv5016420551yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551attach-table div div a {

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551file-title a, #yiv5016420551
div.yiv5016420551file-title a:active, #yiv5016420551
div.yiv5016420551file-title a:hover, #yiv5016420551
div.yiv5016420551file-title a:visited {

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a,
#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a:active,
#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5016420551 div#yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5016420551ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5016420551yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv5016420551 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551photos div div {

border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551reco-desc {

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5016420551 input, #yiv5016420551 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5016420551
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5016420551logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-msg
p#yiv5016420551attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-reco
#yiv5016420551reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-sponsor #yiv5016420551ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv5016420551

Thank you for your response. I was feeling kinda depressive on that day, but I feel better now. I just need to work harder, and the desire will come along with that, I guess. I try to talk to Satan, almost every night, and I know he has changed my life for the better. I'll get to where I need to be. Hopefully soon.

Hail Satan. Destroy Time.
On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I can't speak for everyone here. But for many of us, myself included, the longer we are with Father Satan and
get to know HIM and experience HIS love and the love from the Demons, the more we WANT to do for Father
Satan. It's that simple. We do it out of our intense love for Father Satan and the Demons. Secondary, we want
to free the gentile world from the horrible, murderous, brain-washing, jooz!

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 8/16/16, 'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Are you with us or not?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 8:54 AM

Thank you Lydia. Just
one main question, how did you aquire your burning intense
desire to work for Satan? I'll be honest, I've only
done 2 RTR's total. (I feel ashamed of this) I want to
feel the same way that all my brothers and sisters feel,
that are working hard to kill this menace off. I hate the
jews, I refuse to associate myself with them, and I try to
spread the Truth when I can. I want to be a Hero, but I have
a really hard time getting myself into the habit of doing
much more than my protection meditation. Is there a
meditation to strengthen the bond between me and Satan? I
want something to 'kick me in the butt' and force me
to help, but nothing seems to work. I've seen gory,
graphic videos of our people, and I cry, get enraged, and
then the motivation is gone. It makes me feel as though I
don't care; but I know I do! I've read a lot on
Satan's library, I've learned of the evils of the
jews, and I want them dead! Please let me know how you
obtained your burning desire, I want to help!
Hail
Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at
2:02 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]
wrote:

So as it turns out, some of you
are
cowards who can’t stomach the thought of destroying the
jews. You make excuses
such as, “Hitler only wanted to segregate them from us”
and so on.

You are completely missing the
point. If
the jews are allowed to live, even segregated from us, they
will still continue
to use their torah and their evil sick magick to bind us, to
enslave us, and to
destroy us. Look around, all the brainwashed sheeple out
there, who are unable
to wake up to the truth. All the people who tolerate
pedophilia, all the
corrupt governments, all the diseases your loved ones get,
everything that is
sick, unnatural, and fucked up in this world. It is ALL
because of the jews.

Segregating them will NOT solve
anything. It will just keep us bound to destruction, and
they will rise up
again to enslave us. It is their very nature. It is what
they were created to
do.

Satan has personally told many of
us
that the jews need to be SPIRITUALLY
destroyed
in every and all levels of existence.

If you doubt this, then meditate
on it. And
by that I mean, don’t smoke a joint allowing yourself to
be deluded by the
enemy. For fuck’s sake. Do you want power and control or
not? Hey, if you’re happy
to be a deadbeat loser stoner then by all means, continue,
but please stay out
of our way. Let us to our jobs. And maybe post less in our
groups. We’re trying
to acquire and share knowledge here, not waste time with
useless idiotic posts.

Regarding the Reverse Torah
Rituals. We
have tens of thousands of people in the groups, and only a
fraction of us do
the RTR’s on a regular basis. Some of you have done one
RTR once, wow good for
you! *Claps hands* #Sarcasm.

Okay so not everybody has the
burning
intense need to work for Satan. I get it. Well not really, I
mean, everything
that is worth living for is on the brink of being completely
destroyed by the
enemy. Am I being extreme? Nope. Completely realistic. This
is their desire. I
have seen it. I have tapped into their disgusting mindset
and what they want
the future to be (not by my choice, it was a strange
meditation experience).

I

was doing 3 to 4 RTR’s (with about 27
reps of the paragraphs for each) pretty much every single
day for 5 months
straight, until I had a slightly major accident and was
ordered by one of our
HP’s to stand down for a week to recover. And there are
other SS who do even
more.

And it’s not enough.

So please, to you
kinda-slightly-half-heartedly dedicated SS, do us a favor,
do yourself a favor,
do the guy who created your soul and strives to give you
freedom a favor. Get
off your ass (well actually you can remain sitting), and
pump out a few RTR’s. I
promise this latest one is pretty easy. No hard guttural
sounds to vibrate. Put
on HPS Maxine’s mp3 of the ritual and follow along, nice
and slow. Hear her
pronounce each syllable, and there is enough time to copy
her before the next
syllable begins. A mentally retarded toddler can do that
task, I’m sure you can
as well.

And don’t worry about messing
up. I know
there are people who don’t bother doing the RTR’s
because they feel they will
mess up and it won’t be effective. This couldn’t be
further from the truth! I
have done the latest one dozens of times, and I even messed
up a bit this
morning. No big deal. Well actually my mind was distracted
by the thought of
writing this. Just follow along, and don’t worry about
messing up. Think of it
as a practice run. You go through the motions, get a feel
for it. And then do
it again later. Practice makes perfect. And just the thought
of knowing that
you are helping save humanity should make you feel damn
good! Seriously, these
RTR’s are helping to save all of humanity!!! This makes
you a Hero! Not to
mention our beautiful planet Earth. All the pollution and
garbage and
destruction our planet is undergoing… once we have our
planet back and are
working towards creating a beautiful Paradise, won’t that
be amazing?

So even if you don’t have any
hope in
your life, keep this in mind and go hard on the RTR’s.
After all, Satan takes
care of those who work for him….

HAIL SATAN!!

Latest RTR:

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551 --
#yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp #yiv5016420551hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp #yiv5016420551ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp .yiv5016420551ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp .yiv5016420551ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mkp .yiv5016420551ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv5016420551ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv5016420551ygrp-lc #yiv5016420551hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv5016420551ygrp-lc .yiv5016420551ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551activity span
.yiv5016420551underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach div a {

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551attach label a {

#yiv5016420551 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551bold a {

#yiv5016420551 dd.yiv5016420551last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 dd.yiv5016420551last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 dd.yiv5016420551last p
span.yiv5016420551yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551attach-table div div a {

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551file-title a, #yiv5016420551
div.yiv5016420551file-title a:active, #yiv5016420551
div.yiv5016420551file-title a:hover, #yiv5016420551
div.yiv5016420551file-title a:visited {

#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a,
#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a:active,
#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5016420551 div.yiv5016420551photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5016420551 div#yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5016420551ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5016420551yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv5016420551 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551photos div div {

border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551reco-category {

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551reco-desc {

#yiv5016420551 .yiv5016420551replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5016420551 input, #yiv5016420551 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5016420551
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5016420551logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-msg
p#yiv5016420551attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-reco
#yiv5016420551reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv5016420551 #yiv5016420551ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv5016420551

Energy is omnidirectional and you can do it either way, but just vibrating it aloud works, doesn't matter it's physical location while you're doing the RTR affirmations because it still belongs to the same string of energy.
I think it would be tiring to vibrate them into a ball of energy, it's way easier to empower yourself before and do the RTRs the way they are meant to.

Usul you should read the JoS site. Hitler didn't kill ANY jews. Those that DID die, died of typhus. Do your research please

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back