Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rapid Hair Loss

ariusdeloria

This is a topic I am concerned about, here is the situation. Ever since my boyfriend has been noticing his hairline was receding his confidence was spiraling into a bottomless pit. I constantly reassure him that I love him and that it's just hair but insecurity is really getting the best of him.
I noticed when he went overboard with soy products that his hair was thinning at a faster rate rate than normal around his temples. Saying that it would "reduce dihydrotestosterone to reverse hair loss" im pretty sure this is jewish bullshit that they spew out, but yeah, the damage is done, and I really don't like seeing him so upset over this. What should I do?

Receding hairlines are a genetic trait. There is little if anything he can do except learn not to hinge the way he feels about himself based on how he looks...

In my experience and in personal opinion, hair loss and receding hairline is diet and enviromentally influenced and all caused by an imbalance of some sort. I have read of people having an ailment that is genetic but manifested when an imbalance triggers it.
To the original poster:
If things got worse with the Soy then obviously the Soy exacerbated the problem.Most Soy is genetically modified and high in estrogens. This will cause a hormonal balance in the body.Due to a poisoned environment and modern living, estrogen mimics are everywhere. It lowers the testosterone and hormonal disruption(Caused by a faulty diet which many people are more sensitive too and have seen major improvements with the change of it) and causes or makes worse these ailments. Hormonal problems causes the glands of the body to disrupt.
What is his diet like and how old is he and is he overweight? Its good to see a baseline of it all.
Tell him to take out the Soy and soy based products and see how things work out. 
Alternatively you can also do a working for him to help in his hair or better yet, his health.
Exercise for him should be something he should consider as this will help boost his testosterone.CentralForce, Im sure there are herbs and different things he can take to boost his testoserone and life energy? You are good at diagnosis.
From my research and experience, this has helped others with hair loss/Alopecia. Iodine is one of the key factors in hormonal regulation. With this, go slow. 
Also investing in a good organic food  based multivitamin helps also adequate Pure Vitamin A in retinol state.
Lugol's Iodine Solution - 2% Solution - 2 fl oz - Swanson Health Products

---In [email protected], <billoblueskees@... wrote :

Receding hairlines are a genetic trait. There is little if anything he can do except learn not to hinge the way he feels about himself based on how he looks...

I might have misunderstood the original post... are we talking about a receding hair line in the sense that there are two small 'valleys' in the front of the hair line along the forehead?

Or are we talking about total hair loss but from a line backwards?

Hairloss. Like premature balding and hair falling out at an accelerated rate.

Here are the new diet changes I would like to note that he switched to recently.

Morning Diet Choices:
-Glass of orange juice instead of soy milk
-A bowl of oatmeal with frozen fruit (raspberries, blueberries, etc)
-Peanut butter toast with whole grain or white bread
-Scrambled eggs with turkey
-Bacon occasionally

He takes a 50 mg of Zinc after breakfast daily.

Evening Diet Choices:
-Anything that is fruit or contains antioxidants
-Almonds + raisins on a salad dressed with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil
-Beets
-Steamed broccoli
-Turkey/chicken
-a variation of any red meat maybe twice a week?

He takes 65 mg Iron and 250 mg Magnesium afterwards

He is 23, 5'8", 135 lbs.

I've met his family on his mom's side a couple times, two of his uncles look like bodybuilders and are not balding. The third uncle is skinny and is completely bald.

Thank you for posting his baseline diet.
For his age, the hair falling out is obviously an imbalance in his body. If he were like ay around 40-50 or something..then it would be little more understandable. When did he switch to this diet and was this diet the same as the one before when his hair started to fall out? Im asking to see if this new diet and his old diet were  about the same. Because if it is the he may need a little more of a change.
Try the iodine I told you about when i posted the link.If this diet chose is new then give it little more time. When the body is healing itself, it needs time to assimilate the nutrients it gets. The body id not a machine that automatically switches and heals almost instantaneously.
Now, I completely understand that it is tough in this economy but try to invest little in higher quality food such as organic and nutrient dense. Keep in mind that food that has more artificial chemicals and pesticides and other unnecessary substances, build up in the body and work in synergy.
Meat, egg and dairy and vegetable products should be higher quality.Keep in mind that eggs from chickens that are not pastured and fed soy will effect the eggs too_Organic grassed butter is very healing too. Believe it or not. Try your best. 
Try a mini detox too. Our member CentralForce is good for herbal healing using Chinese medicine and diagnosing. Wait for his reply here.
Exercises as I said before is very helpful in attaining is life energy and testosterone. Seriously.
Where do you live? You can privately email me if you don't want to say here. Im asking because in many places there are farms and co ops who sell natural organic food for a good price. If you want I suggest you look up those things in your area and I can look up for you too.
I know this whole diet thing seems like a lot but bear with me. For your boyfriends age, the hair falling out is not a good sign. He must go the extra mile to heal and reverse this. Tell your boyfriend to stay positive and don't stress out much until we find a solution for him. Stress makes things worse and can physically effect too.
If you want, you can also do something to heal him. 
But anyway, let CentralForce give his knowledge to you as well.
Thanks for posting here and happy to help.
Oh and I have other products that he can take just in case as an alternative. Im just going slow here.

I really would just like to clarify the hair loss here because the original post describes the hair line receding at the temples. Is your boyfriends hair all falling out or is it just the formation of a recessed hairline?

Secondly, is the hair loss accompanied by a decline in eye sight of hearing (either of which may have preceeded the hair loss by many years)?

Why is he taking iron? Has he been diagnosed with iron deficient anaemia? If so, this in itself could be the cause of the hair loss..

Sorry for the late reply @soutlaw and @centralforce

Centralforce, the hair loss is formation at the temples, it is not an all-over hair loss, it is male pattern alopecia. He is taking iron because we read somewhere that a diet high in protein + iron would help with the hair loss.

@soutlaw's question about diet; The new diet I have listed are completely new changes compared to his old diet. He has been on this new diet for about a month and a half.

When I say old diet, this was back when we were unaware of poor diet choices. We ate whatever was convenient, it was disastrous to say the least. Coffee, soda, processed food, fast food, yeah. Really really bad.

I will order the iodine with the link provided, thank you so much

I will do a working to help his general health, better to heal the source rather than a symptom.

Thank you both in advance.

Oh, and I forgot to answer Centralforce's second question, yes a decline in eye sight has proceeded this for many years. He wears glasses for this.

Ok, Good Job. Yes, tackle the source and not the symptom. Keep us updated and CentralForce will also help. He is very well versed in what he knows and has helped many before.

Does he find that his eyes are dry? Or that they feel dry?

Does he experience an of the following and to what degree...

Fatigue (even after sleeping)
Poor sleep
Shortness of breath
Dry skin (Inc. Eczema psoriasis or just a feeling of dryness)
Dry lips
Low grade thirst but no real desire to drink a lot, just small sips
Pain anywhere in the body, especially the tendons or under the rib cage on the rhs
Lack of sweating even under exertion
Anger or innapropriate frustration, a temper which is unproportionate to circumstances??

He hasn't experienced any of these except maybe poor sleep? Like sometimes in the morning before work he'd text me and be like, "Oh man I don't want to go to work, I've slept (1-6) hours of sleep"

This is not on a regular basis though

Thus far I cannot see any sort of disharmony that is affecting him, except for that which he was born with ie genetic factors.

Are there any other symptoms/syndromes which he has that have not been mentioned either by myself or by you?

Unfortunately treatment for this type of thing is very individual and one cannot just blanketly apply supposed 'natural remedies' or even vitamin supplementation without having the full individual picture.

The type of thing I might expect him to have at the exclusion of those symptom already mentioned are copious amounts of phlegm either from the nose or lung, which might be worse in the morning bloating and general digestive system discomfort, a heavy feeling in the arms and legs and/or mental fogginess and difficulty concentrating. Loose stools might be another manifestation.

Hair loss has three general symptom pictures: Blood deficiency (which we have occluded) Dampness and phlegm obstructing the channels (is he overweight?) which are relate to the questions now posed and kidney deficiency (usually congenital and very difficult if not dam near impossible to change sort of completing the Magnum Opus).

Failing any of the above symptoms being present, can you provide a photo or at least a very detailed description of your boyfriend' tongue?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back