Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Raising the devil

lucifers.child666

Does anyone know of any meditations or magick where I can raise up my kundalini? Also, when I meditate all I see is blue. Can anyone help me stir up my other chakras? Thank you.

Don't attempt to raise it if you don't know for sure if you have any blockages.

Fully Open Your Chakras,
Clean and Protect Your Aura and Chakras
Tune Your Chakras thru vibration.
You could recite Enochian key.
You can try the Single or Twin Serpent Meditations. But this isn't something you should force.

Advancement isn't a race, it's advisable to move at your own pace.

Also, regarding the blue...Not a bad thing, most likely Demonic energy. Try meditating on different colored auras, or meditate on your third eye, along with the clairaudience and clairvoyance parts to strength your astral senses.
Also make sure your watchtowers are open.

Patience and Persistence is best.

Pacman I totally agree with your advice here. As a matter of fact you gave me some inspiration. You see the past 10 days I did 1,000 chants a day so ended up 10k chants. Then I crashed so hard I couldnt get out of bed the past two days. I dropped it and now I am feeling better. 
 Then I come on here and see you say, hey Aldric ya know its not a race. That really struck me. So that means alot to me right now with what I am going through. The program I took on wasn't a fourth of what I wanted to take on. This was considered taking it easy. So I think I have some extremist tendencies. Which this isn't the way. Slow and steady wins the race. 
 So thanks for being here right at this time. 

Hail Satan this happen to me one night i was doing breathing exercises and I was meditating in bed concentrating on the base charka then as I kept concentrating I felt the Surpent rise all the way past each charka with this extremely hot heat then I felt this warm sensation all over that is my experience Hail ENKI and my Gardin demon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back