Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Raising a Child in Satan

my_joy_of_satan

My son is about 5 months old right now. I want to raise him by what is taught as the Satanist religion, but I worry about the christains and how they will react if ever they find out. I have heard of children being taken from Satanic parents, though I'm not positive if its true. I just worry, because though I know its right and true to teach him this others will not believe and I could not lose my son! I want him to know the truth too! I know no matter what he will be taught this wonderful faith, but theres always that motherly worry in the back of my mind. Is there something I could do? Or maybe just something to clam my nerves about it all?

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

If it helps, i always have a cigarette when i feel like this...
in fact i'm going to get another one...
I hope that helps, there's really no other way to clear your mind

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@... wrote:

My son is about 5 months old right now. I want to raise him by what is taught as the Satanist religion, but I worry about the christains and how they will react if ever they find out. I have heard of children being taken from Satanic parents, though I'm not positive if its true. I just worry, because though I know its right and true to teach him this others will not believe and I could not lose my son! I want him to know the truth too! I know no matter what he will be taught this wonderful faith, but theres always that motherly worry in the back of my mind. Is there something I could do? Or maybe just something to clam my nerves about it all?

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

one day, far from now when i have children, i want them to know the truth too and to be under fathers wing. so i came up with an idea. i will, every single day, at about 6-8 months of pregnancy, send the child energy that will make it healthy and strong spiritually and physically. then when the child is born and can walk and talk and get an understanding of the world. i will meditate with the child around me, to build its curiosity, i would also tell it information about the truth, such as stories that involves Christianity being exposed, and how bad they are, the truth you know. but its a child so i would make it like a "fairy tale" but just use fairy tale stuff to substitute the real stuff, like a corrupt king being xianism, greys being dragons, etc. something along those lines. then i would teach the child of meditations, just information about it at first, then maybe teaching it how to do the basics.   then when it is old enough i would reveal to it the full truth. knowledge is power so my aim would be to make the child as knowledgeable as possible. then at the age of about 12 maybe, i would make the child swear on every ones lives, including their own, not to talk about what would be discussed. not even best friends. so i would tell the child of satanism and the properties of it, purpose etc.   then at about 13-14 i would let the child decide what it wants to do, continue with practising, dedication, leave what i have brought it up upon all together, it would be up to the child.   but, keep this strict. no Christianity what so ever. but remember there are always exceptions. so if they teach in in school, like in primary, about an hour each day the teachers would be telling the kids of how "awesome" god is blah blah blah. even just singing the christian songs NO! say you do not want your child in that sort of stuff at all! and threaten to sue if they do ok. like i said there are exceptions. like if your child has friend that go to like xian youthgroups. and your child is invited, let them go, BUT remember to tell them to stay safe, keep their guard up.   main concern here is not to push anything on to your child, subtly introduce and expand it ok?   sorry this took so long, but i figure you might need the help.   oh by the way. congrates on the kid. now rest your eyes from this long reply lol.   HAIL SATAN! and please look after this new born...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 10 August, 2009 2:18:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Raising a Child in Satan

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Hungry? Try some spicy marinated chicken fillets for dinner tonight, courtesy of Yahoo!Xtra Food.

Nick i think you are too young to smoke.  And beside i don't think it's healthy for you.Sorry for caring lol.
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 6:14:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Raising a Child in Satan

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@ ... wrote:

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

lol, fair enough but it helps with stress a lot

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:

Nick i think you are too young to smoke. And beside i don't think it's healthy for you.
Sorry for caring lol.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@ ... wrote:

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Honestly, it might not be wise to have your son to know the truth just yet. I mean think about it, school is full of christans and kids will just see him as a freak. It will cause alot of negative energy, for you and your son. People will be praying for him and you to a false "god", which is never good.

In my opinion, you should guide him slightly towards the left. Let him walk the left hand path without fully knowing what it is. On the other hand, you could say fuck everybody because he would be a stronger indvidual if he doesnt develop any christians teachings, or takes them seriously.

In this day and age, I do think it is best to teach him, not too much, and let Satan come to him.

I'm only 19 but I'm sure I'll struggle with this question myself one day.

Good luck and dark blessings to you and your family, I hope it works out for the best.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@... wrote:

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

"this will raise controversy … so if any one is really into having internet fights then skip this ..."

Well…. I don't have a kid but the same question has crossed my mined and I am determined to home school any child or mine! (dam them if they think I will bring life into this world and doom them to Canadian low-standard education system! I learn more off discovery channel !)
So here is a thought pattern that will let you drown your child in knowledge with out hitting them xian radars.
Have you ever read them pesky "why do we even call our selves Satanist" arguments? Not that they are not Satanist but there is nothing but a small technicality behind this satanic cloak we put on.
The way I view it is that we are actually
"Extreme Occultist that practice Meditation with reference to old Sumerian with Atheistic views on Reality"
( I say atheistic views on reality cause most of us are logical thinkers and can scientifically back our universe thru, and not limited to, the quantum realms which, surprisingly, dose not conflict with anything else we do, there for, it is a logical conclusion) but , because the xians , like everything else, stole Enki as there evil being that lives in a make-belief land and waist his eternity by causing pain to any one who dares go against the xians (conveniently) we have chosen to take the name, since it means rival, in rebellion to the evil ones who cause the true damage to this planet and the ones who inhabit it. And this is true.
What the hell do they know !! They are so galactically uneducated that they don't even catch that the Sumerians have any relation to Christianity, they don't even know the working of there neighbors , the jews or the muslims!! Let alone give the time to read there own bible.
Ya, I believe it if they take your child for being Satanist. Satanist means to them what it has always meant! In honor to Christianities leadership when it comes to grate contradictions , Satanism is the word to describe persons who are mentally ill or so screwed up by xian up bringing that they lash out and because they are told that it's a sin they self destruct thinking that they are evil and they take every one with them, since xian up bringing includes not having value for human or animal life.

But if you have to have the child in a school be careful of the first lessons they give!. You can tell them that he is to be exempted from religion studies cause he was not , will not, or ever will be baptized in false beliefs.
Any way … congratulations on your new son !

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

ciggerettes will fuck your shit up. really. the body fares as well as the soul, and those toxic chemicals aren't good for your head either.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:

Nick i think you are too young to smoke. And beside i don't think it's healthy for you.
Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

I also have thought about this, although im far far far off from being a Father, Id like a child someday... When and if that day comes I would like to raise him under the knowledge of Father Lord Satan, and protect him from xtianity and other religions of that sort...

However even though I know teaching my child about Satanism will benefit him/her in every aspect of there life, I worry sometimes that perhaps I shouldnt have the right to tell him what he should do in that regard, my parents never gave me the oppurtunity to delve into Satanism, I discovered it on my own accord, so if I taught my child of it, Id feel like Id me stripping him/her of the same oppurtunity of free will as well, even if it is the right way... Im still having internal struggles in deciding wither it would be best to allow my child to discover Father Lord Satan on his own accord, or perhaps teach him about Father.

Do what you think is best, perhaps ask Father Lord Satan directly about this and see what he has to say.

One thing to keep in mind however, if he/she is taught and raised, he will be extremely powerful as he/she will already be learning and developing at a young age. Kind of like a Spartan.

-Hail Lord Satan!

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Atheistic is not the most precise word here... I'd substitute it with 'Rationalistic'. We can explain the so called supernatural phenomena in a rational way - ET, energy manipulation, etc.

I am refering here to the original, true/oroginal meaning of the word atheist - atheos Gr. without a god.

We do have Gods, and that is why 'atheistic' here seems somewhat missed.

Nonetheless with the rest of the post I agree, the sheep are ignorants.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dilandau_albatou666" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

"this will raise controversy � so if any one is really into having internet fights then skip this ..."

Well�. I don't have a kid but the same question has crossed my mined and I am determined to home school any child or mine! (dam them if they think I will bring life into this world and doom them to Canadian low-standard education system! I learn more off discovery channel !)
So here is a thought pattern that will let you drown your child in knowledge with out hitting them xian radars.
Have you ever read them pesky "why do we even call our selves Satanist" arguments? Not that they are not Satanist but there is nothing but a small technicality behind this satanic cloak we put on.
"Extreme Occultist that practice Meditation with reference to old Sumerian with Atheistic views on Reality"
( I say atheistic views on reality cause most of us are logical thinkers and can scientifically back our universe thru, and not limited to, the quantum realms which, surprisingly, dose not conflict with anything else we do, there for, it is a logical conclusion) but , because the xians , like everything else, stole Enki as there evil being that lives in a make-belief land and waist his eternity by causing pain to any one who dares go against the xians (conveniently) we have chosen to take the name, since it means rival, in rebellion to the evil ones who cause the true damage to this planet and the ones who inhabit it. And this is true.
What the hell do they know !! They are so galactically uneducated that they don't even catch that the Sumerians have any relation to Christianity, they don't even know the working of there neighbors , the jews or the muslims!! Let alone give the time to read there own bible.
Ya, I believe it if they take your child for being Satanist. Satanist means to them what it has always meant! In honor to Christianities leadership when it comes to grate contradictions , Satanism is the word to describe persons who are mentally ill or so screwed up by xian up bringing that they lash out and because they are told that it's a sin they self destruct thinking that they are evil and they take every one with them, since xian up bringing includes not having value for human or animal life.

But if you have to have the child in a school be careful of the first lessons they give!. You can tell them that he is to be exempted from religion studies cause he was not , will not, or ever will be baptized in false beliefs.
Any way � congratulations on your new son !

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@ wrote:

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Agreed, I myself smoke but recently really discovered it was blocking me from advancing faster spiritually.
As Thoth stated "Breath is life" , and everyone knows sigarette smokes fucks with your lungs.
So I'm going to use power meditations to get rid of that addiction.
Although nicotine addiction is hard to kick , I know its possible with good energy programming/hypnosis.

Hail Satan !

"Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:
ciggerettes will fuck your shit up. really. the body fares as well as the soul, and those toxic chemicals aren't good for your head either.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ wrote:

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

people chill. If he wants to smoke then let him be. it is known that it is bad for you but its his body, his will and his choice. we may not agree wit hit but that does not matter. once again its HIS choice. if it helps him to ease his mind then let him do it Nick bro its your life, dont let other people get you around, listen maybe, appreciate there time and caring, but in the end it is still your choice to be made.   PEACE!   HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009 4:52:06 AM

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ ... wrote:

Sorry for caring lol.

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!
Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

Alyssa...

What of his father?

Your child is young, and many many things could happen between now and the time that he gets old enough to understand things about the afterlife.

You could marry or meet another...who is christian or another faith.
Finding those like ourselves is few and far between.

I have two teens who believe as I do.

I have 2 little girls by a different father then the boyz.
Their father is considered Christian, although he doesn't really attend church.

My 4 yr old girl rides a bus to a Sunday school class sometimes on Sunday mornings.
She rides because they offer food, candy, drinks, fun time...she doesn't even get the whole Jewsus thing yet.

She knows I am a witch, she knows how I feel on the church. She knows and will know about Satan and his existence.

Satanist are BORN not MADE.
If your child is of Satan, he will come to Satan regardless of what YOU do, or what anyone else does.
You can help him, but if he is a sheep, he will fall toward the other path.

Let them learn both stories. Let your son see YOU by example, and he will know Satan is right,,,,if you live right.

HAIL SATAN

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Thank you! That really does make sense and I so appreciate you helping me with this question!
Alyssa
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Alyssa...

What of his father?

Your child is young, and many many things could happen between now and the time that he gets old enough to understand things about the afterlife.

You could marry or meet another...who is christian or another faith.
Finding those like ourselves is few and far between.

I have two teens who believe as I do.

I have 2 little girls by a different father then the boyz.
Their father is considered Christian, although he doesn't really attend church.

My 4 yr old girl rides a bus to a Sunday school class sometimes on Sunday mornings.
She rides because they offer food, candy, drinks, fun time...she doesn't even get the whole Jewsus thing yet.

She knows I am a witch, she knows how I feel on the church. She knows and will know about Satan and his existence.

Satanist are BORN not MADE.
If your child is of Satan, he will come to Satan regardless of what YOU do, or what anyone else does.
You can help him, but if he is a sheep, he will fall toward the other path.

Let them learn both stories. Let your son see YOU by example, and he will know Satan is right,,,,if you live right.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "my_joy_of_satan" <my_joy_of_satan@ wrote:

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Thank you I will definitely take all that into consideration. He has already heard Hail Satan many many times and each time it seems to calm him, strange, but wonderful I think! And i'm only 19 too and just learning in this truth, so it is a hard question, but yes Thank you kindly. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sincere" <xsincere@... wrote:

Honestly, it might not be wise to have your son to know the truth just yet. I mean think about it, school is full of christans and kids will just see him as a freak. It will cause alot of negative energy, for you and your son. People will be praying for him and you to a false "god", which is never good.

In my opinion, you should guide him slightly towards the left. Let him walk the left hand path without fully knowing what it is. On the other hand, you could say fuck everybody because he would be a stronger indvidual if he doesnt develop any christians teachings, or takes them seriously.

In this day and age, I do think it is best to teach him, not too much, and let Satan come to him.

I'm only 19 but I'm sure I'll struggle with this question myself one day.

Good luck and dark blessings to you and your family, I hope it works out for the best.

Hail Satan!!

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Thank you. I will keep that all in mind, you have done me great help.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Atheistic is not the most precise word here... I'd substitute it with 'Rationalistic'. We can explain the so called supernatural phenomena in a rational way - ET, energy manipulation, etc.

I am refering here to the original, true/oroginal meaning of the word atheist - atheos Gr. without a god.

We do have Gods, and that is why 'atheistic' here seems somewhat missed.

Nonetheless with the rest of the post I agree, the sheep are ignorants.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dilandau_albatou666" <dilandau_albatou666@ wrote:

"this will raise controversy � so if any one is really into having internet fights then skip this ..."

Well�. I don't have a kid but the same question has crossed my mined and I am determined to home school any child or mine! (dam them if they think I will bring life into this world and doom them to Canadian low-standard education system! I learn more off discovery channel !)

Any way � congratulations on your new son !

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

wow, i think i just made a new best friend
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

people chill. If he wants to smoke then let him be. it is known that it is bad for you but its his body, his will and his choice.
we may not agree wit hit but that does not matter. once again its HIS choice. if it helps him to ease his mind then let him do it
Nick bro its your life, dont let other people get you around, listen maybe, appreciate there time and caring, but in the end it is still
your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

i know nick better then the rest of you do! you have no idea how stressfull his life is, when he feels like shit he smokes deal with it!, havin to raise himself cuz his mother isnt there and his father doesnt now how to be a dad! lay off! if he wants to smoke he can! i smoke! what of it! its the way we calm ourselves down!

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:07:46 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ ... wrote:

people chill. If he wants to smoke then let him be. it is known that it is bad for you but its his body, his will and his choice.
we may not agree wit hit but that does not matter. once again its HIS choice. if it helps him to ease his mind then let him do it
Nick bro its your life, dont let other people get you around, listen maybe, appreciate there time and caring, but in the end it is still
your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Smoke then. Smoke away!!!

In all honesty smokers have lost ALL RIGHTS.
When I was a kid there were no smoking laws.

I smoke marijuana daily. NOT 24 7, but just about every day after dinner.

YOU are aware of the risk, the potential for lung cancer.

So am I. I don't smoke cigs, but I used to.
Cigs make me feel nauseous.

Don't worry that some do not agree with you. Smoke all you like.
I don't see anyone quitting due to rising prices.
Just alot of complaining.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katie Collins <kmskavemen@... wrote:

i know nick better then the rest of you do! you have no idea how stressfull his life is, when he feels like shit he smokes deal with it!, havin to raise himself cuz his mother isnt there and his father doesnt now how to be a dad! lay off! if he wants to smoke he can! i smoke! what of it! its the way we calm ourselves down!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ ... wrote:

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Yes but certain laws where needed given the harmful nature of second hand smoking. Why should others have to suffer for ones bad habits?

Speak from direct experience of having been a smoker for awhile in my past and quiting.

With quiting smoking if a person alkalines the body with a good alkaline solution the desire for smoking will pass. Breathe exercises are also excellent for this. Smoking compounds the daily stress of a persons life it just fools them into thinking the opposite. The reality is you don't smoke a cigarette, the cigarette smokes you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katie Collins <kmskavemen@ wrote:

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

You are not addressing to all of us.  I HOPE !!!!I made a comment on his post. I talked to Nick sometimes.  He wrote me back about my comment and he said to it's fair enough.Because he knows i think he is cool and he is a strong boy. 
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:08:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Raising a Child in Satan

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

I do smoke cigs and MJ as much as I can, well cigs im trying to limit. and yes it does help a little, but not as much as i would hope....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katie Collins <kmskavemen@ wrote:

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Well to all the smokers out there..

Smoke your freaking brains out all you want as long as you stay away from me!  (I have really bad asthma)

and to all the half ass smokers that keep on saying that they are gonna quit..but don't

QUIT AND BE DONE WITH IT or SMOKE AND SHUT THE HELL UP!

Thank you very Much,
                                Lerdavian \,,/

P.S. I'm bieng sarcastic not trying to be mean lol

Yes but certain laws where needed given the harmful nature of second hand smoking. Why should others have to suffer for ones bad habits?

Speak from direct experience of having been a smoker for awhile in my past and quiting.

With quiting smoking if a person alkalines the body with a good alkaline solution the desire for smoking will pass. Breathe exercises are also excellent for this. Smoking compounds the daily stress of a persons life it just fools them into thinking the opposite. The reality is you don't smoke a cigarette, the cigarette smokes you.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Monie" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Katie Collins <kmskavemen@ wrote:

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

well, you can get em' of the internet from Europe tax free for 14.99 a carton

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

Smoke your freaking brains out all you want as long as you stay away from me! (I have really bad asthma)

and to all the half ass smokers that keep on saying that they are gonna quit..but don't

Thank you very Much,
Lerdavian \,,/

i know nick better then the rest of you do! you have no idea how stressfull his life is, when he feels like shit he smokes deal with it!, havin to raise himself cuz his mother isnt there and his father doesnt now how to be a dad! lay off! if he wants to smoke he can! i smoke! what of it! its the way we calm ourselves down!

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!
Well I'm pretty sure if you Lie in America there's no law against raising a child in our way as after all this is America home of the Free and Brave as we are true Americans wich means being free of the trappings of society or anyone for that matter without physically harming anyone .

As far as smoking I would suggest growing your own tobacco it may not be as cheap but if you smoke the plant and build a connection you get one on one with Earth in a spiritual way.

Oh yeah and most importantlly F-ck everyone if they dont like you if they treat you like shit physically report them sue them do what must be done and most of all have fun

Ive became aware of rules and such and fully understand them but my question is for our high priestess ms max. from everything that ive gathered is it possible you commit a sin to our father satan other than eludeing him. we can all do terrible things but i havnt seen anything considering "sins" oh and when battle angels how can you tell that our enemy is at hand in our presance?

INDESTRUCTABLE DEMON WITH IN

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:59:41 PM -0700

Smoke your freaking brains out all you want as long as you stay away from me! (I have really bad asthma)

Thank you very Much,
Lerdavian \,,/

i know nick better then the rest of you do! you have no idea how stressfull his life is, when he feels like shit he smokes deal with it!, havin to raise himself cuz his mother isnt there and his father doesnt now how to be a dad! lay off! if he wants to smoke he can! i smoke! what of it! its the way we calm ourselves down!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ .. wrote:

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ .. wrote:

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

The concept of "sin" (literal meaning: missing the mark, incidentally) originates with judeo-xtianity-islam. As others have pointed out the only "sin" in Satanism is stupidity.

That we all make mistakes, either because we're new, weren't thinking straight for some reason, or whatever is also a fact, but the way to deal with that is, basically, education, because more often than not, incomplete or incorrect knowledge was at the bottom of the incident. That, along with a resolve not to repeat it and to keep improving in knowledge and its application -- all PRACTICAL things -- are what we do, NOT wring our hands over some "sin". Of course, sometimes it may be the elegant and gracious thing to apologize; we don't go around intentionally offending the gods, but having done so sincerely, move on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "idlysym27" <idlysym27@... wrote:

Ive became aware of rules and such and fully understand them but my question is for our high priestess ms max. from everything that ive gathered is it possible you commit a sin to our father satan other than eludeing him. we can all do terrible things but i havnt seen anything considering "sins" oh and when battle angels how can you tell that our enemy is at hand in our presance?

INDESTRUCTABLE DEMON WITH IN

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:59:41 PM -0700

Thank you very Much,
Lerdavian \,,/

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ .. wrote:

your choice to be made.

PEACE!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ .. wrote:

Sorry for caring lol.

Thank you.
Alyssa
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back