Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rage and curse suggestions, please?

Claire

Today I joined a site called myYearbook, which I didn't know until later is an Internet whore-fest. I was cyber-bullied by 3 sluts known as Sarah Suicide, Liz:), and Ashley Johnson. I have not used any black magic yet, but I really want to curse the fuck out of these girls until they're bleeding from every pore in their body. Any suggestions? :D

whores are my favorite people.
----- Original Message ----- From: Claire To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:59 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rage and curse suggestions, please?
  Today I joined a site called myYearbook, which I didn't know until later is an Internet whore-fest. I was cyber-bullied by 3 sluts known as Sarah Suicide, Liz:), and Ashley Johnson. I have not used any black magic yet, but I really want to curse the fuck out of these girls until they're bleeding from every pore in their body. Any suggestions? :D

Why waste your valuable time, resources, and energy? Just leave that site and put your energies against those that are really trying to exterminate you. Join the group HellsArmy666 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/ and focus your efforts there.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ben currie" <bencurrie@... wrote:

whores are my favorite people.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rage and curse suggestions, please?

i have a MYB profile and I've delt with cyber-bullies. I just say super smart things that confuse them or just don't respond. cyber-bullies are such pussies they do not even deserve to be talked to.Hail Satam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back