Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

race mixing

zj2420

Being of two different races myself I'm having trouble accepting the non race mixing. I believe this is due to lack of knowledge and being race bashed. I need help and knowledge about this. With all due respect I ask, please explain what is so bad about it.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for being so honest :) The problem with race mixing is simple. Satan created the races, Aryan (White), Negroid (Black), and Oriental (Asian). He created them so they would be different, have different souls, and would live separately. When race mixing happens, our souls become weaker, and weaker. This is why the jews constantly push it. What two races are you a mix of? You need to accept that your dominant genes are the genes of 1 of your races. For example, if you were 60% black, and 40% Asian, you would be black. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:27, "zj2420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Being of two different races myself I'm having trouble accepting the non race mixing. I believe this is due to lack of knowledge and being race bashed. I need help and knowledge about this. With all due respect I ask, please explain what is so bad about it.

Hail Satan!

Race mixing is a program developed by the jews. The reason we are against race mixing is because it dilutes the blood of your original gentile race. Pure blood (being Aryan, Asian, or Black) is a HUGE step towards immortality. The more mixed you are, the harder it is (originally) to advance your soul, and reach the Magnum Opus. This is fact. Also, as you meditate and advance your soul, your blood will naturally purify to whichever race you most closely resemble. 
We hate race-mixing, however if you were born of mixed race we do not hate you or blame you. It will naturally be harder for you to reach Godhead, but if you are persistent you still can. When it comes to dating, you should only date those of the race you most closely relate to/resemble. 

1) Race mixing is motivated by SELF HATRED! How can you look in the mirror and see one kind of person looking back at you, your mom, dad, brother and sister who are all this same race as you and know that all of your ancestors were of your same blood and racial character as you and your family and then decide you want your children to be something else? What person who really loved themselves and really loved their family and really loved their own race would do that???!! 

2) It destroys peoples identity.

3) Breaks up families.

4) Spreads genetic diseases from one race to all the races.

5) Mixed couples have a very high rate of breaking up and divorce, the majority of mixed children are from broken homes.

6) Mixed people also suffer a high rate identity problems and mental illness.

7) The different races have different ancestrial Gods who have loved them since ancient times and it is an act of betrayal against your Gods and your ancestors to race mix.

8) If everyone does it then there will no longer be any unique races and millions of years of evolution both on this planet and in the world of the Gods will be lost.

9) It is an unnatural behavior. In nature, a creature does not do anything that does not benefit the survival of it's own kind. The red squirrel and the grey squirrel are capable of interbreeding but almost never do. Same with the Tiger and the Lion, the Donkey and the Zebra they are actually capable of interbreeding but never do in the wild. Why do you think that is? It is simple if I belong to group X and I reproduce from someone else of group X I have no propogated twice as many group X genes than someone else from group X who reproduced with someone from group Y. Therefore it is a disadvantage for the breed within any species to mix breed. Because it is producing less of it's own genes than it could otherwise by reproducing within it's own breed that is why you do not see it in the wild.

Check out a book called, "The History and Geography of Human Genes" by two Italian geneticists.  It shows the gene variation of all races in it.  It is politically correct, but still an interesting source.  All Non Africans are more similar to each other than they are to Africans.  Caucasians and northeast Asians are mos similar to each other than they are to south east Asians.  Lastly, you have the differences among all Caucasians - white and middle eastern, and even variation among Europeans.  Incidentally, Iranians cluster with white people Genetically.

I am African American and Irish American. for some reason I've always felt offended when someone said the Aryan race was better than me. but I see a lot of black people in this country and I honestly can't deny that. being dominant black I have to say my people have become really really dumb. what's worse is we've chosen to stay that way and not improve ourselves at all. Not to say that some of us haven't tried but the majority of us really need work.I mean our children are growing up with role models like lil Wayne AND WAKKA FUKIN FLAMER
and other stupid ignorant blacks. "Pussy money weed" and all that. Its disgusting. but for those of us to try to improve I can only say that I'm glad that some of us do exist. I was always worried that that meant I was less significant in the eyes of Satan. even though I know that's not true. appreciate you coming on here in explaining to me just why race mixing is bad it does make a lot more sense now.

HAIL SATAN

You are definitely not alone in how you feel. There are black members here who feel the same.I am black myself and to see many blacks behave like this is disgusting and unnatural. Far from the original blacks that advanced thousands of years ago. Gentile humanity has degenerated because of the doings of the enemy.

We have a black satanists group for members of black descent if you feel you need to join and learn more about black gentile history and being.

Accept who you are and advance.Focus on advancing and empowering your soul as Satan and the gods intended.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html
 Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:49 PM, "zj2420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am African American and Irish American. for some reason I've always felt offended when someone said the Aryan race was better than me. but I see a lot of black people in this country and I honestly can't deny that. being dominant black I have to say my people have become really really dumb. what's worse is we've chosen to stay that way and not improve ourselves at all. Not to say that some of us haven't tried but the majority of us really need work.I mean our children are growing up with role models like lil Wayne AND WAKKA FUKIN FLAMER
and other stupid ignorant blacks. "Pussy money weed" and all that. Its disgusting. but for those of us to try to improve I can only say that I'm glad that some of us do exist. I was always worried that that meant I was less significant in the eyes of Satan. even though I know that's not true. appreciate you coming on here in explaining to me just why race mixing is bad it does make a lot more sense now.

HAIL SATAN

Yes, you definitely are NOT less in the eyes of Satan. You are just as important as those who are not of mixed races because he wants ALL of humanity to become as the gods. It will naturally be harder for you, but you can do it *cheers you on* :) It takes time. Do not feel as though Father Satan does not care for you as much as others.

Do not feel as though you are inferior, nor our race. The black race used to be extremely progressive until certain events caused by the jews started our downfall. Even during Jim Crow when African Americans had just gotten out of centuries of slavery with no educational system, they still had their wits. In the 1900's blacks were extremely culturally diverse in America, with their invention of jazz and rock n' roll, as well as dance and food culture innovations, Blacks in America only lost their mojo in the late 90's, when rap became mindless bullshit and aggressiveness became pride among the black community. If it took CENTURIES to make the black race into fools, we must have some credibility right? Just remember that.

Also, the fact that the black race has been jew-corrupted so much gives me the determination to veer away from that path.

You notice the black race losing their intelligence? Good, strive to become a genius.

You notice the black race not having that many important jobs? Good, try to have an incredibly important job.

You notice the black race being constantly aggressive? Good... just... dont be like that.

Some are just too far down to be helped, so focus on helping yourself, change the standard so that you cant even compare yourself with the idiotic bunch. If more people were like that, we wouldn't have black people like you and me questioning their own race's worth.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL TO THE GODS OF DUAT

Thank you brothers and sisters in Satan for elaborating on this issue. It however does go much deeper than physical reasons. There are deep profound spiritual reasons as well. Everything has what I call an energy mold. When two of the same race mix energies that energy mold remains pure and refined. However when race mixing occurs the energies form a weaker energy mold. That being said is the reason it is so much harder to advance after race mixing occurs. By selecting the race your most affinitive with allows you to start purifying your bloodline strengthening your energy mold. If your bloodline chooses to constantly reproduce in that bloodline then the blood of later generations becomes more pure. Your doing your children a big favor by trying to purify your bloodline. I also wanted to point out that we don't feel superior to you in anyway because we are all Father Satan's children. We simply have an easier time progressing spiritually. We all love each other as brothers and sisters in Father Satan so no race is inferior to any other race, in fact we cheer each other on and propel each other in Father Satan to advance spiritually, mentally and physically. We encourage one another because the stronger each one of us are the stronger we are together when fighting for the same cause. We fight for the same cause in Father Satan. We have many banners under Father Satan but we are still the same army.                                                                                                              Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <soutlaw92@... wrote :

You are definitely not alone in how you feel. There are black members here who feel the same.I am black myself and to see many blacks behave like this is disgusting and unnatural. Far from the original blacks that advanced thousands of years ago. Gentile humanity has degenerated because of the doings of the enemy.

We have a black satanists group for members of black descent if you feel you need to join and learn more about black gentile history and being.

Accept who you are and advance.Focus on advancing and empowering your soul as Satan and the gods intended.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:49 PM, "zj2420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN

This unfortunately leads me to a whole new issue. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. We have a 1 yr old daughter and we've established a home and a life. All of this before I knew the Truth. At this point we love each other and care about each other very much. however she's of Spanish decent. She can't have kids again so that's not an issue. However I feel Satan does not approve of our relationship. For my spirit I should end it but it would destroy her. She has no where else to go and we split our house bills. She depends on me for much of her living. She's in the process of learning about true Satanism and finds it to be for her but she hasn't learned about mixing races yet. She has done so much to make me happy and I don't have the strength to just end it. Family, I'm weak in this area. I'm in so deep now. I don't know how to even begin explaining this to her. And what do I tell our daughter when she's older? How do I do this?
I'll feel horrible doing this to her. I'm so lost guys. This is tearing me apart.

This is a very interesting topic to me. I've noticed that it is usually the whites that mix you see white/black white/asain/white/hispanic. It is rare to see black/Hispanic couple. Here in America it is hard to find a white pure blood(a lot of of white people eloped with natives), but you see full Hispanic and full Asian and full native. the 2 who are mixed the most is black/white. Now my family has done a great job of keeping our blood mostly pure and since i was i child i have been full of pride of my nationality. Im Hungarian and Native this is the interesting part everyone in my immediate family has blond or red hair and blue or green eyes. My mom states my father was blond blue eyes and my mom is strawberry blond and green eyes and pop out here i come with thick dirty blond hair almost black eyes in winter to gold eyes in summer. I have always had the sense of having sex inside my own blood line. I think only once did i have sex with some one out side my blood line. I have been like this long before i dedicated my self and knew anything about racing mixing.I also instinctively thought like a native growing up im am very a tune to nature and live as a free man. On the flip side i love Germany and growing up i read about Hitler and the nazis every chance i could. I have a love to for Germany, Middle Europa and i have the instincts of a pagan.  

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 3:56 AM, "mreierson98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you brothers and sisters in Satan for elaborating on this issue. It however does go much deeper than physical reasons. There are deep profound spiritual reasons as well. Everything has what I call an energy mold. When two of the same race mix energies that energy mold remains pure and refined. However when race mixing occurs the energies form a weaker energy mold. That being said is the reason it is so much harder to advance after race mixing occurs. By selecting the race your most affinitive with allows you to start purifying your bloodline strengthening your energy mold. If your bloodline chooses to constantly reproduce in that bloodline then the blood of later generations becomes more pure. Your doing your children a big favor by trying to purify your bloodline. I also wanted to point out that we don't feel superior to you in anyway because we are all Father Satan's children. We simply have an easier time progressing spiritually. We all love each other as brothers and sisters in Father Satan so no race is inferior to any other race, in fact we cheer each other on and propel each other in Father Satan to advance spiritually, mentally and physically. We encourage one another because the stronger each one of us are the stronger we are together when fighting for the same cause. We fight for the same cause in Father Satan. We have many banners under Father Satan but we are still the same army.                                                                                                              Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <soutlaw92@... wrote :

HAIL SATAN

Stan-The reason Whites are so mixed is because the Jews have pushed race mixing on whites the longest to try to destroy our race. They know our bloodline originally runs closest to the Gods and they want to destroy our race for that reason. They have always hated Aryans and tried to destroy us. I'm glad to see that you have remained interested in the occult, chances are pretty good that you have been a satanist in one or more previous lifetimes and this has resurfaced within you. Just like my fascination with magic, and Dragons, and martial arts. I was mysteriously drawn to these since I was young.   Zj, I would sit down and have a talk with Father about your situation. He knows what is best and he can advise you on the best course of action. Father is very wise in these issues, he has hundreds of thousands of years of experience in these areas. Best of luck to you!
                                                                                                             Hail Satan!!!

Hello All.  I'm new here (seems like many of us are) and on this subject - my copy of the Al-Jilwah says we are allowed to follow the dictates of our own nature.  I am a white female who is physically attracted to black men.  This is my nature.  After meditating on the gift of understanding and reading The Al-Jilwah I interpret nothing that leads me to believe that our Father does not want this.

What I have read on here leads me to refer to Chapter IV of the Al-Jilwah "The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statues.  Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it."  I interpret what I am reading here as being from the factions of our psyche that need to be purged.  The points that are being presented in this thread are similar to what my ultra christian mother told me 30 years ago, which was horrible, horrible life advice for me.  Additionally, If no race mixing is permitted at all, then how do we explain not only the human-god/demon hybrids, or for that matter our very own existence that came from the mixing of humans with the Nordics? 

After my dedication I have finally found the strength through our Father Satan to live more honestly to myself. 
Non-race mixing seems to be one of the things that xianists/jews/muslims have forced upon others to control them and make them feel bad about themselves and their desires.  I do not hate my own race or family, and certainly do not hate myself.  I can appreciate good things from most cultures.

This is just my .02 cents worth, and I hope you will not all rip me to shreds over this post, but as I am learning to be strong in Satan go ahead if you feel you must.  Father gives me strength as I take baby steps to become strong to further his cause and my personal path to happiness.

So in my humble opinion, zj2420, you have a girlfriend that is learning about Our Amazing Father Satan, which is a huge deal if she has an open enough mind to want to learn.  You have a beautiful young soul to nurture and what reads like a loving family.  Love them with all your heart, keep your family intact and learn and grow together.

May Father Satan's grace and the gifts of our glorious friends the Demon be with us all!

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you all for this eye opening info. I have a lot to approach Father Satan with. Didn't mean to get on here and complain about my life. Truly thank you all

HAIL SATAN!

Spanish is classified as "white".  It is Mediterranean White, so you would not be race mixing if you are also White.  If you are Black or Asian, that would be an issue.

Additionally, if by "Spanish" you are referring to Hispanics, most of those are mixed White with the native Americans.  They are not a separate race.  In fact, it is possible to be Hispanic and primarily White or Hispanic and primarily Asian/Mongoloid (which the Natives fit into).  Thus, this is not likely to be as major a problem as it seems.
Unless, that is, your partner is part kike.  While not all Hispanics are part kike (most are simply mixed up), there are just enough that are that you have to watch for that.  Columbus was itself a kike (not just a deluded idiot) that sought to enslave the Native Americans, and probably bred with a few of them.  If that is the case, they need to be treated as any other kike.

If you ever have any doubts about what is said in the groups take your concern to Father Satan. He wants a personal relationship with you and he wants you to feel free to discuss your concerns with him. 
                                                                                                      Hail Satan!!!

If you are asking about Indians (not native American, but Indian Indians), then there are three major races to it. There are the Aryan white race (majorly above the Deccan plateau or northern India) and the black race (majorly below the Deccan plateau or southern India). The eastern part of India is majorly the Oriental/Asian race. However, over thousands of years, there has been massive migration across the plateau and mixture of races. So, it is difficult to classify a particular race in India at this point. But yes, you can still make out the difference in features.

Your nature is not the liking of black men you have been programmed that way by the jooz. The high priest work with Satan directly and although they may make mistakes even on there own views perchance they all have stated Satan is against race mixing because it is harmful and wrong not to mention against nature itself. Your nature can not go against natural law for we are beings of natural law. As long as we follow natural law Satan could not object. Your nature is your personality, aura, soul/state of being, way you handle things, traits you find attractive-of which race can not count because you can only truly be attracted to members of your own race because again it is natural law- what foods you like, style, arts you enjoy and also arts you wish to practice, your type of humor, sense of adventure, how fast you are to anger, and these are to just name a few. What you call nature is enemy programming no more or less.

On Friday, December 25, 2015 6:18 PM, "bloomingtonlou@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello All.  I'm new here (seems like many of us are) and on this subject - my copy of the Al-Jilwah says we are allowed to follow the dictates of our own nature.  I am a white female who is physically attracted to black men.  This is my nature.  After meditating on the gift of understanding and reading The Al-Jilwah I interpret nothing that leads me to believe that our Father does not want this.

What I have read on here leads me to refer to Chapter IV of the Al-Jilwah "The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statues.  Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it."  I interpret what I am reading here as being from the factions of our psyche that need to be purged.  The points that are being presented in this thread are similar to what my ultra christian mother told me 30 years ago, which was horrible, horrible life advice for me.  Additionally, If no race mixing is permitted at all, then how do we explain not only the human-god/demon hybrids, or for that matter our very own existence that came from the mixing of humans with the Nordics? 

After my dedication I have finally found the strength through our Father Satan to live more honestly to myself. 
Non-race mixing seems to be one of the things that xianists/jews/muslims have forced upon others to control them and make them feel bad about themselves and their desires.  I do not hate my own race or family, and certainly do not hate myself.  I can appreciate good things from most cultures.

This is just my .02 cents worth, and I hope you will not all rip me to shreds over this post, but as I am learning to be strong in Satan go ahead if you feel you must.  Father gives me strength as I take baby steps to become strong to further his cause and my personal path to happiness.

So in my humble opinion, zj2420, you have a girlfriend that is learning about Our Amazing Father Satan, which is a huge deal if she has an open enough mind to want to learn.  You have a beautiful young soul to nurture and what reads like a loving family.  Love them with all your heart, keep your family intact and learn and grow together.

May Father Satan's grace and the gifts of our glorious friends the Demon be with us all!

HAIL SATAN!

@bloomingtonlou Please hear me out on this. I understand you sister, you are not a bad person but there is more to this that you need to understand. The vast majority of people on this planet regardless of what race they are, can be sexually aroused by men / women of any race, but have a preference towards their own and some have preferences towards others. The human sex drive is not as different from person to person as people imagine. There are even people who are sexually aroused by anime characters, so of course being attracted to another race is not "wrong" as such, but there is more to why we oppose race mixing than that which I will explain.

I am a White male, I am not exclusively attracted to White females, I can feel an attraction to women of all races, but I have always made the decision to be with a White female.

We make a *conscious choice* to stick with our own race. For instance, I would still choose a White female partner who was average looks, vs an Asian woman who was 10/10 model quality.

The reason why is this, okay you are attracted to Black men more than other races of men, but do you really love them more than who you are as a person? Do you really love them more than your entire family? Or your people as a whole? Because you are a product of your family and your family is a product of your race. Millions and millions of years of history and evolution and thousands of generations it took to make you what you are.

There is sexual desire and then there is love. And love is deeper and beyond man+woman relationship. Love for us as spiritual Satanists extends to all of our blood and kind, the White race.

Now you are saying you want to have children who are not like you? How could you if you really loved who you are? And you can't love who you are without also loving your race because you are a product of your race. You and the White race are not separate.

If you really loved yourself, you would want to see your own eyes staring back at you in your child. You'd want your child to be like you. It is because you do not love yourself unconditionally and do not truly love your people that you wouldn't want your children to also be one of us.

And I do not judge you sister, I love all of my fellow Whites no matter what but I still want what is best for you, like I do for all Whites. Good luck.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] race mixing
Sent: Fri, Dec 25, 2015 2:44:10 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This unfortunately leads me to a whole new issue. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. We have a 1 yr old daughter and we've established a home and a life. All of this before I knew the Truth. At this point we love each other and care about each other very much. however she's of Spanish decent. She can't have kids again so that's not an issue. However I feel Satan does not approve of our relationship. For my spirit I should end it but it would destroy her. She has no where else to go and we split our house bills. She depends on me for much of her living. She's in the process of learning about true Satanism and finds it to be for her but she hasn't learned about mixing races yet. She has done so much to make me happy and I don't have the strength to just end it. Family, I'm weak in this area. I'm in so deep now. I don't know how to even begin explaining this to her. And what do I tell our daughter when she's older? How do I do this?
I'll feel horrible doing this to her. I'm so lost guys. This is tearing me apart.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Ok so my race is white and my ethnicity is mixed with Spanish, Mexican, German and Italian.
I prefer Caucasian men followed by Spanish/mexicans but they have to be light to medium complexion....I don't consider myself a racist....but I personally would never date outside my race...i agree against race mixing...each race loses its own unique identity when they interbreed.
[/TD]
From: james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: race mixing
Sent: Sat, Dec 26, 2015 10:39:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Your nature is not the liking of black men you have been programmed that way by the jooz. The high priest work with Satan directly and although they may make mistakes even on there own views perchance they all have stated Satan is against race mixing because it is harmful and wrong not to mention against nature itself. Your nature can not go against natural law for we are beings of natural law. As long as we follow natural law Satan could not object. Your nature is your personality, aura, soul/state of being, way you handle things, traits you find attractive-of which race can not count because you can only truly be attracted to members of your own race because again it is natural law- what foods you like, style, arts you enjoy and also arts you wish to practice, your type of humor, sense of adventure, how fast you are to anger, and these are to just name a few. What you call nature is enemy programming no more or less.

On Friday, December 25, 2015 6:18 PM, "bloomingtonlou@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]

It depends on what you mean by "Spanish."  Genetically Spanish people cluster with the Italians and the Portuguese of Europe.  If you mean Spanish, as in Hispanic, then they could have native american blood, such as the Aztec, and the Maya.  Even African blood.  Spain, alone, however, is not non European white, in fact, even the Iranians cluster with whites genetically. 

I'm African. My gfs Hispanic/Indian. But she's very fair. Her features give it away for sure

My 2 cents, the enemy often tries to break up good relationships to destroy your life and let you crumble with consequent problems. If you are not Black or Asian, your relationship does not seem to be a problem.
Many men are programmed to have dependant women with them, coming from a perceived lower social status,  due to long-time xian programming and drumming of this crap about women who should depend from man efforts to survive.
This was also my mindset before reaching Satan and I am still struggling today to overcome this on a subconscious level, as it's unfortunately deeply rooted into my family bloodline; so guiding her to know Satan, and therefore guiding her to be more independent in life (even living with you of course) could be a rewarding effort for her and also for you - just in case you need to shift your subconscious mind to a healtier "point of view" on your partner (this is my case, not sure about you, just wondering this might be the case).
Hope this might give you some insights!

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 18:44:10 -0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] race mixing

This unfortunately leads me to a whole new issue. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. We have a 1 yr old daughter and we've established a home and a life. All of this before I knew the Truth. At this point we love each other and care about each other very much. however she's of Spanish decent. She can't have kids again so that's not an issue. However I feel Satan does not approve of our relationship. For my spirit I should end it but it would destroy her. She has no where else to go and we split our house bills. She depends on me for much of her living. She's in the process of learning about true Satanism and finds it to be for her but she hasn't learned about mixing races yet. She has done so much to make me happy and I don't have the strength to just end it. Family, I'm weak in this area. I'm in so deep now. I don't know how to even begin explaining this to her. And what do I tell our daughter when she's older? How do I do this?

Wait...so Native American isn't black? sorry I wanna get my usage of the word "Indian" right.

Sorry again I think I confused some folks. She's Native American. Not Indian from India. Not sure if that matters but i definately got my words wrong

Yes Sam is correct. Native Americans are considered (at least from a biological standpoint) oriental, mongoloid, Asian, etc.

Hey sam have you found any good references to start out with for studying race. I figured I ask you cause you seem quite well read about it already and I figured you can tell which ones are bs or not.

Yes James(is it okay to call you James?) I have a few good ones. My favorite is the Nazi Primer : Official handbook for schooling the Hitler Youth. This one is great because it was written by Nazi's, and is on Satan's library. However just watch out for corrupted bullshit that might be in it. It seems pretty good though. Always stay away from anything that is blatantly jewish or written by jews.
http://www.dailystormer.com/the-dire-co ... -breeding/
The above is a great article to begin to understand race, and why it is wrong. There is sooooo much bullshit about race in today's world. Some just say that race doesn't exist! It is very hard to cut through the bullshit when looking at race. I will find more resources and post them here. HAIL SATAN!!! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 29, 2015, at 18:57, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey sam have you found any good references to start out with for studying race. I figured I ask you cause you seem quite well read about it already and I figured you can tell which ones are bs or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back