Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

race mixing

@talonjackman"@maddox_laurence Indians are classified as black."
@karthikkashyap84"If you are asking about Indians (not native American, but Indian Indians), then there are three major races to it. There are the Aryan white race (majorly above the Deccan plateau or northern India) and the black race (majorly below the Deccan plateau or southern India). The eastern part of India is majorly the Oriental/Asian race. However, over thousands of years, there has been massive migration across the plateau and mixture of races. So, it is difficult to classify a particular race in India at this point. But yes, you can still make out the difference in features."
Ya'll's assertions conflict. Can someone please clarify which is correct?

Sure can sam, and thanks I just started read and it already hits me in the right way. I do see corruption in this what with the "god" crap and xain stuff but it does have very good points. Sorry for the super late reply took me forever to re-find this post. I got something 28871 emails as of this moment. XD

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 11:07 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes James(is it okay to call you James?) I have a few good ones. My favorite is the Nazi Primer : Official handbook for schooling the Hitler Youth. This one is great because it was written by Nazi's, and is on Satan's library. However just watch out for corrupted bullshit that might be in it. It seems pretty good though. Always stay away from anything that is blatantly jewish or written by jews.
http://www.dailystormer.com/the-dire-co ... -breeding/
The above is a great article to begin to understand race, and why it is wrong. There is sooooo much bullshit about race in today's world. Some just say that race doesn't exist! It is very hard to cut through the bullshit when looking at race. I will find more resources and post them here. HAIL SATAN!!! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 29, 2015, at 18:57, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey sam have you found any good references to start out with for studying race. I figured I ask you cause you seem quite well read about it already and I figured you can tell which ones are bs or not.

Okay so as @karthikkashyap84 states, it is a challenge to be 100% clear. But for the most part Indians (those who are in India, or from India) are black. But yes, some of them are actually Asian/Oriental, and a few are white. It honestly just depends on the person. Thanks to the jewish race-mixing program, its not always possible to say something like "100% of indians are black" or something similar to any race. Does that help?

Do we not take into consideration the tales of native Americans claiming there are in fact 4 races? Black, white, yellow(Asian), and red(Native American)? And what of the Jews taking extensive efforts to destroy the Incan/Aztec races, and their history? Were they not their own seperate, powerful race?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back