Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ra, amun and ptah trinity

ofenki

i was wondering about the ra ptah amun trinity, bs or some other meaning in satanism? as probably most of you know ptah is satan, does that mean all of them are?

Doubtful... My GD told me to address him as Ra and I'm certain he's not Satan...

No, they are not all Satan. Amon Ra is his own being. 
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 11:59:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ra, amun and ptah trinity

i was wondering about the ra ptah amun trinity, bs or some other meaning in satanism? as probably most of you know ptah is satan, does that mean all of them are?

Amon Ra is a son of Satan, He is with Satan, He is also a Goetic Demon:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONIV.html

Amon Ra rules the solar chakra [the sun chakra]. The Sanskrit 'AUM' is of Amon Ra. He was known as 'Marduk' in the Far East and brought the original Tibetan Bonn religion to the people there. This was a warrior religion. Much of it has been corrupted in modern times.

Amon Ra was of the most beautiful and handsome of the Gods that I have ever seen.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <atheron666@... wrote:

No, they are not all Satan. Amon Ra is his own being.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 11:59:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ra, amun and ptah trinity

Â
i was wondering about the ra ptah amun trinity, bs or some other meaning in
satanism? as probably most of you know ptah is satan, does that mean all of them
are?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back