Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've r

mack_brigham

I've spent at hours reading everything I can at joyofsatan.org. I want to start off by saying I am currently an atheist (and have been since I reached the age of rational thought), but am strongly considering Spiritual Satanism. I feel oddly attracted to it like no other religion, and the thought of Spiritual Satanism and everything I've learned from it makes me smile. As I read about it, many things I already knew seemed to click in my mind. I hope you can answer my questions and forgive me if some seem silly and/or obvious.

Firstly, I'm aware that Jewish people are genetically different as confirmed by various studies. According to the JoS website, humans as we know them were created "by taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim". Why is it that modern humans would be genetically different from each other if we all came from the same source? Also, how is it that we evolved so similarly that we could actually interbreed when we aren't from the same planets? It also says "Satan created us and designed us". What is meant by "designed"?

Secondly, what exactly are Siddhis and how can we work on them? They're mentioned quite a bit but I can't seem to find much information on them.

Thirdly, what is some generic information about greys? I couldn't find much information on them at all on the JoS website.

Lastly, how long have some of these things been known? For example: did the Satan worshipers from thousands of years ago have the same information? Did they share the belief of humans being created through artificial insemination?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

This website , can explain more to you about the enemy igigi [Greys] - Luciferianliberation.com- hope this helps answer a bit more of your curiosity. By all meens friend- Jump right into the truth and thank you for being open minded to study the JOS , embrace the truth and may the truth liberate your soul empowered and free, from the grasp of the enemy!
Hail Father Lucifer Enki!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@... wrote:

I've spent at hours reading everything I can at joyofsatan.org. I want to start off by saying I am currently an atheist (and have been since I reached the age of rational thought), but am strongly considering Spiritual Satanism. I feel oddly attracted to it like no other religion, and the thought of Spiritual Satanism and everything I've learned from it makes me smile. As I read about it, many things I already knew seemed to click in my mind. I hope you can answer my questions and forgive me if some seem silly and/or obvious.

Firstly, I'm aware that Jewish people are genetically different as confirmed by various studies. According to the JoS website, humans as we know them were created "by taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim". Why is it that modern humans would be genetically different from each other if we all came from the same source? Also, how is it that we evolved so similarly that we could actually interbreed when we aren't from the same planets? It also says "Satan created us and designed us". What is meant by "designed"?

Secondly, what exactly are Siddhis and how can we work on them? They're mentioned quite a bit but I can't seem to find much information on them.

Thirdly, what is some generic information about greys? I couldn't find much information on them at all on the JoS website.

Lastly, how long have some of these things been known? For example: did the Satan worshipers from thousands of years ago have the same information? Did they share the belief of humans being created through artificial insemination?

Thanks for your reply. I definitely learned a lot regarding Greys as well as the other races. What of my other questions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

This website , can explain more to you about the enemy igigi [Greys] - Luciferianliberation.com- hope this helps answer a bit more of your curiosity. By all meens friend- Jump right into the truth and thank you for being open minded to study the JOS , embrace the truth and may the truth liberate your soul empowered and free, from the grasp of the enemy!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini, wich is what thrives{generates] the human soul aura biolectricity, chi. wich is of literal god potential and True Magnificant Divinity Divination. Jews where created by the Enemy Draconians , in wich upon genetic engineering manipulation put they're Gene [ Dna] Into the human gene, and made a literal human hybrid. The jews Where created to Wage War against all other Cultures and races of humanity- They are responible of the manifestation of mainstreem religion wich was the result of the Notorious Blasphemy of the inquisition the spainyard catholic inquisition and the european inquisition, wich swept the eastern continent of this planet, and the entire western continent., wich was the mass execution of men women and children that had any other belif and way of life that was not of The christ illusion, people where tortured mutilated. Horrendous acts Evil Acts against human kind- wich the inquisition was aswell the removal and desicration ,alteration of all ancient history and spiritual alchemy of whom ancient cultures and civilizations of mankind truely descend from, tiz was replaced With the Hoax and filth of mainstreem religion and programing. - - to answer your last questionthe ancient civilizations cultures people from long ago, once stood side by side with our gods and godesses , they accepted the reality that there where hirer dietys our Gods and Godesses, that where willing to accept knowledge wisdom of spiritual alchemy [ Meditations ] , inteligence of architecht and the study of the advance astrology and astronomy. i am more than certain that so long ago, humankind was well aware that they descended from a higher existance of a God race, wich is a reason why so manyGods Godesses where worshiped honored trusted and loved by the ancient mankind. do you hav any more questions.? you should perform dedication ritual- and then jump into meditation program - asap- i recomend from experience , you should begin - the hells army training program , to help advance yourself swiftley!
HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!! - may the truth set souls free.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@... wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I definitely learned a lot regarding Greys as well as the other races. What of my other questions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

Yes, I have a few more questions that I can think of at the moment. At what point along the evolutionary chain did Satan step in? As well, how did we evolve to be so astoundingly similar to extra terrestrials that interbreeding was possible? That seems highly unlikely. Were we altered to make it a possibility? Why couldn't we produce on our own before Satan allowed it? Was this put in place by those who were running the mining operation? What point along the evolutionary chain were we at while we were mining? Also, if the Jews were created using Draconian DNA, why is it that they look no different than we do? Satan was, of course, of an entirely different race.

Also, being an atheist and a hardcore skeptic, I don't want to preform a ritual of such importance until I'm positive it's something I want. I won't be positive it's something I want until I'm out of questions, and I've had time to reflect on the answers and put the pieces together. So thank you for answering them. You're bringing me closer to wanting to preform it. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini, wich is what thrives{generates] the human soul aura biolectricity, chi. wich is of literal god potential and True Magnificant Divinity Divination. Jews where created by the Enemy Draconians , in wich upon genetic engineering manipulation put they're Gene [ Dna] Into the human gene, and made a literal human hybrid. The jews Where created to Wage War against all other Cultures and races of humanity- They are responible of the manifestation of mainstreem religion wich was the result of the Notorious Blasphemy of the inquisition the spainyard catholic inquisition and the european inquisition, wich swept the eastern continent of this planet, and the entire western continent., wich was the mass execution of men women and children that had any other belif and way of life that was not of The christ illusion, people where tortured mutilated. Horrendous acts Evil Acts against human kind- wich the inquisition was aswell the removal and desicration ,alteration of all ancient history and spiritual alchemy of whom ancient cultures and civilizations of mankind truely descend from, tiz was replaced With the Hoax and filth of mainstreem religion and programing. - - to answer your last questionthe ancient civilizations cultures people from long ago, once stood side by side with our gods and godesses , they accepted the reality that there where hirer dietys our Gods and Godesses, that where willing to accept knowledge wisdom of spiritual alchemy [ Meditations ] , inteligence of architecht and the study of the advance astrology and astronomy. i am more than certain that so long ago, humankind was well aware that they descended from a higher existance of a God race, wich is a reason why so manyGods Godesses where worshiped honored trusted and loved by the ancient mankind. do you hav any more questions.? you should perform dedication ritual- and then jump into meditation program - asap- i recomend from experience , you should begin - the hells army training program , to help advance yourself swiftley!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

(I feel oddly attracted to it like no other religion) the thing that you feel is because of you where a satanist in the past life, 

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM, smoketillyahchoke <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

"Why is it that modern humans would be genetically different from each other if we all came from the same source?"

This too, is a question I have. As Mack, I understand very well the jew/reptilian part of things; and I understand how Enki created the original Gentile race; however, how did it come to be that the differences in the gentile races come about? Logic would seem to suggest that we were all of the same physical characteristics, in the beginning. So, how is it that we evolved into different skin colors, with different physical characteristics? And with different languages also? Was this merely a result of natural evolution over time?

"by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini..."

<td val[/IMG]All human beings, Mongoloids (Yellow people) Aryans (Whites) and Negroes (Black) (when I say negro I mean NO offence, it's the scientific name for them same as Aryan I for white) have the DNA of the gods. Don has wrote about this, just wrote Don Dank on the search function on the groups and look through the messages till you find it

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 5:42:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   "Why is it that modern humans would be genetically different from each other if we all came from the same source?"

This too, is a question I have. As Mack, I understand very well the jew/reptilian part of things; and I understand how Enki created the original Gentile race; however, how did it come to be that the differences in the gentile races come about? Logic would seem to suggest that we were all of the same physical characteristics, in the beginning. So, how is it that we evolved into different skin colors, with different physical characteristics? And with different languages also? Was this merely a result of natural evolution over time?

--- [/IMG][email protected], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

"by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini..."

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

[/TD]

Yes, I understand that <em>all</em> [/B]human beings have the dna of the gods.  That isn't our question. Our question has to do with <em>how[/B]</em> is it that, those original peoples, whom, we assume, were all <em>of one particular color and physical characteristic[/B]</em>, was able to evolve into all the rich and varied colors and physical characteristics of modern day races? And I've done a search through here before in effort to find specific articles and posts that would answer that particular  part of our questions, and I've been unable to find anything specific.  I've also scoured joyofsatan as well, and there seems to be nothing posted regarding specific information as to how the first humans created by our Father were able to become so diversified in physical characteristics.
--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich wrote:

All human beings, Mongoloids (Yellow people) Aryans (Whites) and Negroes (Black) (when I say negro I mean NO offence, it's the scientific name for them same as Aryan I for white) have the DNA of the gods. Don has wrote about this, just wrote Don Dank on the search function on the groups and look through the messages till you find it

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]They have the DNA of the gods, but were genetically engin

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 7:05:59 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, I understand that <em>all</em> [/B]human beings have the dna of the gods.  That isn't our question. Our question has to do with <em>how[/B]</em> is it that, those original peoples, whom, we assume, were all <em>of one particular color and physical characteristic[/B]</em>, was able to evolve into all the rich and varied colors and physical characteristics of modern day races? And I've done a search through here before in effort to find specific articles and posts that would answer that particular  part of our questions, and I've been unable to find anything specific.  I've also scoured joyofsatan as well, and there seems to be nothing posted regarding specific information as to how the first humans created by our Father were able to become so diversified in physical characteristics.

All human beings, Mongoloids (Yellow people) Aryans (Whites) and Negroes (Black) (when I say negro I mean NO offence, it's the scientific name for them same as Aryan I for white) have the DNA of the gods. Don has wrote about this, just wrote Don Dank on the search function on the groups and look through the messages till you find it

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

They werent of one skin color.. multiple gentile races were made. You have too understand genetic engineering.

------------------------------
On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 12:05 PM PDT bestrielwotonsdotter wrote:

Yes, I understand that all human beings have the dna of the gods. That
isn't our question.

Our question has to do with how is it that, those original peoples,
whom, we assume, were all of one particular color and physical
characteristic, was able to evolve into all the rich and varied colors
and physical characteristics of modern day races?

And I've done a search through here before in effort to find specific
articles and posts that would answer that particular part of our
questions, and I've been unable to find anything specific. I've also
scoured joyofsatan as well, and there seems to be nothing posted
regarding specific information as to how the first humans created by our
Father were able to become so diversified in physical characteristics.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich wrote:

All human beings, Mongoloids (Yellow people) Aryans (Whites) and
Negroes (Black) (when I say negro I mean NO offence, it's the scientific
name for them same as Aryan I for white) have the DNA of the gods. Don
has wrote about this, just wrote Don Dank on the search function on the
groups and look through the messages till you find it

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]They were genetically engineered differently.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 7:05:59 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, I understand that <em>all</em> [/B]human beings have the dna of the gods.  That isn't our question. Our question has to do with <em>how[/B]</em> is it that, those original peoples, whom, we assume, were all <em>of one particular color and physical characteristic[/B]</em>, was able to evolve into all the rich and varied colors and physical characteristics of modern day races? And I've done a search through here before in effort to find specific articles and posts that would answer that particular  part of our questions, and I've been unable to find anything specific.  I've also scoured joyofsatan as well, and there seems to be nothing posted regarding specific information as to how the first humans created by our Father were able to become so diversified in physical characteristics.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

Yes, I understand they were genetically engineered. Were they genetically engineered into different colors of races, originally? Or into just one, then was that original race then fiddled with more genetically to become other colored races?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

They have the DNA of the gods, but were genetically engin<br/<br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

<td val[/IMG]They were genetically engineered into different colours from the start.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 7:22:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, I understand they were genetically engineered. Were they genetically engineered into different colors of races, originally? Or into just one, then was that original race then fiddled with more genetically to become other colored races?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

They have the DNA of the gods, but were genetically engin<br/<br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/
[/TD]

Yes thats what i was telling him. Hey nice site though Fourth Reich.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 12:21 PM PDT Fourth Reich wrote:

They were genetically engineered differently. <br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

I understand how genetic engineering works.  I've studied it. {Genetic engineering[/B], also called genetic modification[/B], is the direct manipulation of an organism's genome using biotechnology.} I have never read before, on any of the posts here, nor on the joyofsatan site, nor of any of the other sister sites, that spoke of how multiple colors of races were first made.  Everything I've ever read up to this point has been rather vague on that point.  All many of us has ever been told is that there was the original cro magnon that was crossed with the Gods dna, but then that's where the information stops.  I've never read anything that stated that those original cro magnons were of different colors to begin with; nor that Enki created specifically different colors of races in the beginning.  And as I am someone that likes to know and not just surmise, I was wanting some specific links to articles or posts, if such exist, that offer a more extensive background into the history of this.  I'd rather not be redirected to go read the joyofsatan site, nor any of the other sites associated with that site, nor to try to wade through several thousands of posts here, as I've already done that, and haven't been able to find what I am attempting to.
--- In [email protected], jeremy montoya wrote:

They werent of one skin color.. multiple gentile races were made. You have too understand genetic engineering.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 12:05 PM PDT bestrielwotonsdotter wrote:

Yes, I understand that all human beings have the dna of the gods. That
isn't our question.

Our question has to do with how is it that, those original peoples,
whom, we assume, were all of one particular color and physical
characteristic, was able to evolve into all the rich and varied colors
and physical characteristics of modern day races?

And I've done a search through here before in effort to find specific
articles and posts that would answer that particular part of our
questions, and I've been unable to find anything specific. I've also
scoured joyofsatan as well, and there seems to be nothing posted
regarding specific information as to how the first humans created by our
Father were able to become so diversified in physical characteristics.

All human beings, Mongoloids (Yellow people) Aryans (Whites) and
Negroes (Black) (when I say negro I mean NO offence, it's the scientific
name for them same as Aryan I for white) have the DNA of the gods. Don
has wrote about this, just wrote Don Dank on the search function on the
groups and look through the messages till you find it

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

Ok, so, they were genetically engineered into different colors from the start.

Are there any specific posts here that can back this up, say by Don? There are like, over 10,000, and I've attempted to use the search function to find specific ones, and it's quite honestly a nightmare.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

They were genetically engineered into different colours from the start.

<td val[/IMG]I don't have the link now, I'm really sorry, I'm very sick, il email it to u tommorow

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 7:47:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ok, so, they were genetically engineered into different colors from the start.

Are there any specific posts here that can back this up, say by Don? There are like, over 10,000, and I've attempted to use the search function to find specific ones, and it's quite honestly a nightmare.

They were genetically engineered into different colours from the start.
[/TD]

No Worries...

So, anyway, just so as you don't think that I'm not understanding...

I'm just wanting to know where the genetic material came from that made it possible to have different skin colors and such.

Did it come from the cro magnon dna? Did it come from our Gods dna? I ask that as, as far as I've been able to study, the original cro magnons didn't have much in the way of potential genetic diversity at that point. So, that would lead me to believe that it must be that our Gods possessed the necessary genetic diversity.

See where I'm going with this?

If you want to make a chocolate cake, you need the ingredients to do so. You can't take white cake mix, and expect to get a chocolate cake from it! You need the chocolate. And if you don't have it, you can't have a chocolate cake.

So, the question is: where did the 'chocolate' come from? The cro mags dna? Or our Gods dna?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Oh sorry. I apologize sister.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 12:44 PM PDT bestrielwotonsdotter wrote:

And just so you know, I'm a fem, not a 'him'...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Yes thats what i was telling him. Hey nice site though Fourth Reich.

Hey... don't apologize for being sick, ok? This is something that isn't imperative. Get better!

I don't have the link now, I'm really sorry, I'm very sick, il email it to u tommorow <br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

<td val[/IMG]:) thanks

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 8:02:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey... don't apologize for being sick, ok? This is something that isn't imperative. Get better!

I don't have the link now, I'm really sorry, I'm very sick, il email it to u tommorow <br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/
[/TD]

It looks like your message got cut off. It looks like you were saying they have the DNA of the gods but were genetically engineered to be different. The Jews were changed by the Draconians. Then what of Asians? Who changed them and why were they changed?

<td val[/IMG]They were also genetically engineered.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 7:23:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   It looks like your message got cut off. It looks like you were saying they have the DNA of the gods but were genetically engineered to be different. The Jews were changed by the Draconians. Then what of Asians? Who changed them and why were they changed?

[/TD]

I don't know about the Draconian claims, goof balls like Dan Winter and its ilk are suspect.      
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:15:55 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read

<td val[/IMG]They were also genetically engineered.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Fro[/IMG]   It looks like your message got cut off. It looks like you were saying they have the DNA of the gods but were genetically engineered to be different. The Jews were changed by the Draconians. Then what of Asians? Who changed them and why were they changed?

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Mack, as near as I am able to piece together from what little I've been shown here, our Father and the Gods genetically engineered the different gentile races specifically, all basically at the same time.

As I've done a little bit of studying of early cro magnon, as far as I can tell, early cro magnon did not possess the genetic diversity needed for different color of skin and other physical differences as we see now in humans. Therefore, I can only conclude that it is the Gods who possessed the needed genetic diversity to create all the different gentile races.

And actually, it would make sense, to specifically engineer different physical characteristics that would ensure the best chance for the survival and thriving of a branch of human race for the given area of the world they were to live in.

Perhaps there is part of the scenario where, the Gods started out with certain specific 'types' of human, and as they had them come into different areas of the earth, found it necessary to genetically modify them - again - as needed for better chance of survival...

Then, sometime around when our Gods were having war with the reptilians {not sure they're Draconians per se}this would have been when the reptilians would have, let's say for the sake of argument, hijacked a particular line of human race, genetically modifying it with *their* reptilian dna in order to create the - what was then - hebrew/jewish offshoot...

So, the hebrew/jew race *is* partially 'human', which is why jew and gentile races are compatible genetically and can successfully mate and bear offspring. It's the reptilian dna that makes them the way they are...

It looks like your message got cut off. It looks like you were saying they have the DNA of the gods but were genetically engineered to be different. The Jews were changed by the Draconians. Then what of Asians? Who changed them and why were they changed?

<td val[/IMG]The Jewish race is by NO chance partially human.

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 12:43:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Mack, as near as I am able to piece together from what little I've been shown here, our Father and the Gods genetically engineered the different gentile races specifically, all basically at the same time.

As I've done a little bit of studying of early cro magnon, as far as I can tell, early cro magnon did not possess the genetic diversity needed for different color of skin and other physical differences as we see now in humans. Therefore, I can only conclude that it is the Gods who possessed the needed genetic diversity to create all the different gentile races.

And actually, it would make sense, to specifically engineer different physical characteristics that would ensure the best chance for the survival and thriving of a branch of human race for the given area of the world they were to live in.

Perhaps there is part of the scenario where, the Gods started out with certain specific 'types' of human, and as they had them come into different areas of the earth, found it necessary to genetically modify them - again - as needed for better chance of survival...

Then, sometime around when our Gods were having war with the reptilians {not sure they're Draconians per se}this would have been when the reptilians would have, let's say for the sake of argument, hijacked a particular line of human race, genetically modifying it with *their* reptilian dna in order to create the - what was then - hebrew/jewish offshoot...

So, the hebrew/jew race *is* partially 'human', which is why jew and gentile races are compatible genetically and can successfully mate and bear offspring. It's the reptilian dna that makes them the way they are...

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@... wrote:

[/TD]

From the records around Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens just popped up in a blink from the fossil records and had advanced creative ability. It seems we where altered to make it a possibility. Geneticist do know that the human DNA has been genetically  engineered. We are dealing with the creation of all new races in this. Obviously before this the previous branches could reproduce as well. It would be foolish to also build a work force that can't replace itself. So we always where endowed with this. I am aware of those who claim different but they are wrong.  The mining for gold claims are false. Something happened and they transplanted their civilization on earth. That is why they went to the trouble of creating a massive labour force and the infrastructure to support them.  The Sumerian texts actually state. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth. Sitchen has been known to have inserted bullshit claims in several places.   The Draconian claims are highly dubious and tie into a larger train of bullshit being pushed by the trendy scam filled nuuu age. The Reptilians did produce their own group. Obvious enough to allow them to appear human on the surface the point is infiltration after all.  But the Jews still look odd and do have a reptile like appearance  the more purer the blood. They are genetic group as the Cohen gene proves. And I was told by a Jew I once talked with. A Gentile sticks out in the Jewish area's because they do not have the physical Jewish features, the Jews can tell their own with. This is why the Jewish race has blood laws to make sure this gene code gets passed down intact. The Jews make constant mention in their religious texts they have a special blood line from Yahweh. That Gentile races do not. And this special code makes them special and the Chosen. The fact geneticist can now tell Jewish DNA apart from all others shows this.  The next question is what is Yahweh then. Judeo-Xian ritual magicians in contact with the beings the Jews  refer to as their God and its hierarchy. All reported one thing from summoning them in the ritual chambers and medium ship with them going back before people knew about aliens. They are greys, the greys are nothing but reptilians from reports going back thousands of years. The outward appearance is stated to be a kind of bio-suit that within is a pinkish scaly reptilian.  There are legends among the Africans of finding these being dead and cutting them open and this is what they found. Also abductees reported the same.   
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 11:40:51 PM
  Yes, I have a few more questions that I can think of at the moment. At what point along the evolutionary chain did Satan step in? As well, how did we evolve to be so astoundingly similar to extra terrestrials that interbreeding was possible? That seems highly unlikely. Were we altered to make it a possibility? Why couldn't we produce on our own before Satan allowed it? Was this put in place by those who were running the mining operation? What point along the evolutionary chain were we at while we were mining? Also, if the Jews were created using Draconian DNA, why is it that they look no different than we do? Satan was, of course, of an entirely different race.

Also, being an atheist and a hardcore skeptic, I don't want to preform a ritual of such importance until I'm positive it's something I want. I won't be positive it's something I want until I'm out of questions, and I've had time to reflect on the answers and put the pieces together. So thank you for answering them. You're bringing me closer to wanting to preform it. :)

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

That is very interesting, thank you for sharing Don. I did not know much about the greys. It is true, when ever i see a jew i noticed and felt their reptile look.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

From the records around Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens just popped up in a blink from the fossil records and had advanced creative ability.

It seems we where altered to make it a possibility. Geneticist do know that the human DNA has been genetically  engineered. We are dealing with the creation of all new races in this. Obviously before this the previous branches could reproduce as well. It would be foolish to also build a work force that can't replace itself. So we always where endowed with this. I am aware of those who claim different but they are wrong.

The mining for gold claims are false. Something happened and they transplanted their civilization on earth. That is why they went to the trouble of creating a massive labour force and the infrastructure to support them.  The Sumerian texts actually state. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth. Sitchen has been known to have inserted bullshit claims in several places. 

The Draconian claims are highly dubious and tie into a larger train of bullshit being pushed by the trendy scam filled nuuu age.

The Reptilians did produce their own group. Obvious enough to allow them to appear human on the surface the point is infiltration after all.  But the Jews still look odd and do have a reptile like appearance  the more purer the blood. They are genetic group as the Cohen gene proves. And I was told by a Jew I once talked with. A Gentile sticks out in the Jewish area's because they do not have the physical Jewish features, the Jews can tell their own with. This is why the Jewish race has blood laws to make sure this gene code gets passed down intact.

The Jews make constant mention in their religious texts they have a special blood line from Yahweh. That Gentile races do not. And this special code makes them special and the Chosen. The fact geneticist can now tell Jewish DNA apart from all others shows this.  The next question is what is Yahweh then. Judeo-Xian ritual magicians in contact with the beings the Jews  refer to as their God and its hierarchy. All reported one thing from summoning them in the ritual chambers and medium ship with them going back before people knew about aliens. They are greys, the greys are nothing but reptilians from reports going back thousands of years. The outward appearance is stated to be a kind of bio-suit that within is a pinkish scaly reptilian.  There are legends among the Africans of finding these being dead and cutting them open and this is what they found. Also abductees reported the same.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini, wich is what thrives{generates] the human soul aura biolectricity, chi. wich is of literal god potential and True Magnificant Divinity Divination. Jews where created by the Enemy Draconians , in wich upon genetic engineering manipulation put they're Gene [ Dna] Into the human gene, and made a literal human hybrid. The jews Where created to Wage War against all other Cultures and races of humanity- They are responible of the manifestation of mainstreem religion wich was the result of the Notorious Blasphemy of the inquisition the spainyard
catholic inquisition and the european inquisition, wich swept the eastern continent of this planet, and the entire western continent., wich was the mass execution of men women and children that had any other belif and way of life that was not of The christ illusion, people where tortured mutilated. Horrendous acts Evil Acts against human kind- wich the inquisition was aswell the removal and desicration ,alteration of all ancient history and spiritual alchemy of whom ancient cultures and civilizations of mankind truely descend from, tiz was replaced With the Hoax and filth of mainstreem religion and programing. - - to answer your last questionthe ancient civilizations cultures people from long ago, once stood side by side with our gods and godesses , they accepted the reality that there where hirer dietys our Gods and Godesses, that where willing to accept knowledge wisdom of spiritual alchemy [ Meditations ] , inteligence of architecht and the
study of the advance astrology and astronomy. i am more than certain that so long ago, humankind was well aware that they descended from a higher existance of a God race, wich is a reason why so manyGods Godesses where worshiped honored trusted and loved by the ancient mankind. do you hav any more questions.? you should perform dedication ritual- and then jump into meditation program - asap- i recomend from experience , you should begin - the hells army training program , to help advance yourself swiftley!

<td val[/IMG]Huh, I always thought they were mining for gold. Just a quick question, at the time of Ramses the Second, were the gods bound?

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read
Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 12:55:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   From the records around Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens just popped up in a blink from the fossil records and had advanced creative ability. It seems we where altered to make it a possibility. Geneticist do know that the human DNA has been genetically  engineered. We are dealing with the creation of all new races in this. Obviously before this the previous branches could reproduce as well. It would be foolish to also build a work force that can't replace itself. So we always where endowed with this. I am aware of those who claim different but they are wrong.  The mining for gold claims are false. Something happened and they transplanted their civilization on earth. That is why they went to the trouble of creating a massive labour force and the infrastructure to support them.  The Sumerian texts actually state. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth. Sitchen has been known to have inserted bullshit claims in several places.   The Draconian claims are highly dubious and tie into a larger train of bullshit being pushed by the trendy scam filled nuuu age. The Reptilians did produce their own group. Obvious enough to allow them to appear human on the surface the point is infiltration after all.  But the Jews still look odd and do have a reptile like appearance  the more purer the blood. They are genetic group as the Cohen gene proves. And I was told by a Jew I once talked with. A Gentile sticks out in the Jewish area's because they do not have the physical Jewish features, the Jews can tell their own with. This is why the Jewish race has blood laws to make sure this gene code gets passed down intact. The Jews make constant mention in their religious texts they have a special blood line from Yahweh. That Gentile races do not. And this special code makes them special and the Chosen. The fact geneticist can now tell Jewish DNA apart from all others shows this.  The next question is what is Yahweh then. Judeo-Xian ritual magicians in contact with the beings the Jews  refer to as their God and its hierarchy. All reported one thing from summoning them in the ritual chambers and medium ship with them going back before people knew about aliens. They are greys, the greys are nothing but reptilians from reports going back thousands of years. The outward appearance is stated to be a kind of bio-suit that within is a pinkish scaly reptilian.  There are legends among the Africans of finding these being dead and cutting them open and this is what they found. Also abductees reported the same.   
To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 11:40:51 PM

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

[/TD]

Yes when a person gets open psychically enough you can feel the difference in the blood jew vs the Gentile on the Psyche level. What they do is in their DNA.
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:06:03 PM
  That is very interesting, thank you for sharing Don. I did not know much about the greys. It is true, when ever i see a jew i noticed and felt their reptile look.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

From the records around Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens just popped up in a blink from the fossil records and had advanced creative ability.

It seems we where altered to make it a possibility. Geneticist do know that the human DNA has been genetically  engineered. We are dealing with the creation of all new races in this. Obviously before this the previous branches could reproduce as well. It would be foolish to also build a work force that can't replace itself. So we always where endowed with this. I am aware of those who claim different but they are wrong.

The mining for gold claims are false. Something happened and they transplanted their civilization on earth. That is why they went to the trouble of creating a massive labour force and the infrastructure to support them.  The Sumerian texts actually state. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth. Sitchen has been known to have inserted bullshit claims in several places. 

The Draconian claims are highly dubious and tie into a larger train of bullshit being pushed by the trendy scam filled nuuu age.

The Reptilians did produce their own group. Obvious enough to allow them to appear human on the surface the point is infiltration after all.  But the Jews still look odd and do have a reptile like appearance  the more purer the blood. They are genetic group as the Cohen gene proves. And I was told by a Jew I once talked with. A Gentile sticks out in the Jewish area's because they do not have the physical Jewish features, the Jews can tell their own with. This is why the Jewish race has blood laws to make sure this gene code gets passed down intact.

The Jews make constant mention in their religious texts they have a special blood line from Yahweh. That Gentile races do not. And this special code makes them special and the Chosen. The fact geneticist can now tell Jewish DNA apart from all others shows this.  The next question is what is Yahweh then. Judeo-Xian ritual magicians in contact with the beings the Jews  refer to as their God and its hierarchy. All reported one thing from summoning them in the ritual chambers and medium ship with them going back before people knew about aliens. They are greys, the greys are nothing but reptilians from reports going back thousands of years. The outward appearance is stated to be a kind of bio-suit that within is a pinkish scaly reptilian.  There are legends among the Africans of finding these being dead and cutting them open and this is what they found. Also abductees reported the same.

by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini, wich is what thrives{generates] the human soul aura biolectricity, chi. wich is of literal god potential and True Magnificant Divinity Divination. Jews where created by the Enemy Draconians , in wich upon genetic engineering manipulation put they're Gene [ Dna] Into the human gene, and made a literal human hybrid. The jews Where created to Wage War against all other Cultures and races of humanity- They are responible of the manifestation of mainstreem religion wich was the result of the Notorious Blasphemy of the inquisition the spainyard
catholic inquisition and the european inquisition, wich swept the eastern continent of this planet, and the entire western continent., wich was the mass execution of men women and children that had any other belif and way of life that was not of The christ illusion, people where tortured mutilated. Horrendous acts Evil Acts against human kind- wich the inquisition was aswell the removal and desicration ,alteration of all ancient history and spiritual alchemy of whom ancient cultures and civilizations of mankind truely descend from, tiz was replaced With the Hoax and filth of mainstreem religion and programing. - - to answer your last questionthe ancient civilizations cultures people from long ago, once stood side by side with our gods and godesses , they accepted the reality that there where hirer dietys our Gods and Godesses, that where willing to accept knowledge wisdom of spiritual alchemy [ Meditations ] , inteligence of architecht and the
study of the advance astrology and astronomy. i am more than certain that so long ago, humankind was well aware that they descended from a higher existance of a God race, wich is a reason why so manyGods Godesses where worshiped honored trusted and loved by the ancient mankind. do you hav any more questions.? you should perform dedication ritual- and then jump into meditation program - asap- i recomend from experience , you should begin - the hells army training program , to help advance yourself swiftley!

Then, please explain to me why it is they look human, and can breed with gentiles?

Answer: they *are* partially human.

As distasteful as it may sound to you, it's the truth. You can't breed with a race that doesn't share enough genetic material as yours does.

If you think about it, it makes the crime of the reptilians even greater: they took a group of Father's children, and so completely modified them genetically, that all that is left of them is just enough genetic material in common with the rest of Father's children that they can pass for human, just enough so that they can even breed with them, enabling them to corrupt the gentile bloodlines.

The Jewish race is by NO chance partially human. <br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

Note the jew is so repulsive by its nature that Gentiles would have to quarantine them into Ghettos with high walls built around them and locked gates with guard towers and armed night watch men who guard the gates and patrol the outer walls. The jews by law had to all be within the Ghetto by sundown then the gate was locked from the outside behind them.   All this was the measures the Gentiles had to take to protect themselves from the Jews. They had to keep them under lock and key as the criminal population they are.   
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read
Yes when a person gets open psychically enough you can feel the difference in the blood jew vs the Gentile on the Psyche level. What they do is in their DNA.
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:06:03 PM
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote: From the records around Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens just popped up in a blink from the fossil records and had advanced creative ability.   It seems we where altered to make it a possibility. Geneticist do know that the human DNA has been genetically  engineered. We are dealing with the creation of all new races in this. Obviously before this the previous branches could reproduce as well. It would be foolish to also build a work force that can't replace itself. So we always where endowed with this. I am aware of those who claim different but they are wrong.     The mining for gold claims are false. Something happened and they transplanted their civilization on earth. That is why they went to the trouble of creating a massive labour force and the infrastructure to support them.  The Sumerian texts actually state. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth. Sitchen has been known to have inserted bullshit claims in several places.      The Draconian claims are highly dubious and tie into a larger train of bullshit being pushed by the trendy scam filled nuuu age.   The Reptilians did produce their own group. Obvious enough to allow them to appear human on the surface the point is infiltration after all.  But the Jews still look odd and do have a reptile like appearance  the more purer the blood. They are genetic group as the Cohen gene proves. And I was told by a Jew I once talked with. A Gentile sticks out in the Jewish area's because they do not have the physical Jewish features, the Jews can tell their own with. This is why the Jewish race has blood laws to make sure this gene code gets passed down intact.   The Jews make constant mention in their religious texts they have a special blood line from Yahweh. That Gentile races do not. And this special code makes them special and the Chosen. The fact geneticist can now tell Jewish DNA apart from all others shows this.  The next question is what is Yahweh then. Judeo-Xian ritual magicians in contact with the beings the Jews  refer to as their God and its hierarchy. All reported one thing from summoning them in the ritual chambers and medium ship with them going back before people knew about aliens. They are greys, the greys are nothing but reptilians from reports going back thousands of years. The outward appearance is stated to be a kind of bio-suit that within is a pinkish scaly reptilian.  There are legends among the Africans of finding these being dead and cutting them open and this is what they found. Also abductees reported the same.     ________________________________ From: mack_brigham <mackbrigham@... To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 11:40:51 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read   Yes, I have a few more questions that I can think of at the moment. At what point along the evolutionary chain did Satan step in? As well, how did we evolve to be so astoundingly similar to extra terrestrials that interbreeding was possible? That seems highly unlikely. Were we altered to make it a possibility? Why couldn't we produce on our own before Satan allowed it? Was this put in place by those who were running the mining operation? What point along the evolutionary chain were we at while we were mining? Also, if the Jews were created using Draconian DNA, why is it that they look no different than we do? Satan was, of course, of an entirely different race. Also, being an atheist and a hardcore skeptic, I don't want to preform a ritual of such importance until I'm positive it's something I want. I won't be positive it's something I want until I'm out of questions, and I've had time to reflect on the answers and put the pieces together. So thank you for answering them. You're bringing me closer to wanting to preform it. :) --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote: by designeded , that meens and acknowledges that Enki was in control of the genetic engineering and creation of mankind, humanity was intended to be nothing more than a slave race. And our Mighty Father and other gods and godesses of the Anunaki felt that an inteligent existance should be in control of they're own destiny, thus Lord Enki gifted us the ability to breed, aswell blessed us the sacred soul Kundalini, wich is what thrives{generates] the human soul aura biolectricity, chi. wich is of literal god potential and True Magnificant Divinity Divination. Jews where created by the Enemy Draconians , in wich upon genetic engineering manipulation put they're Gene [ Dna] Into the human gene, and made a literal human hybrid. The jews Where created to Wage War against all other Cultures and races of humanity- They are responible of the manifestation of mainstreem religion wich was the result of the Notorious Blasphemy of the inquisition the spainyard catholic inquisition and the european inquisition, wich swept the eastern continent of this planet, and the entire western continent., wich was the mass execution of men women and children that had any other belif and way of life that was not of The christ illusion, people where tortured mutilated. Horrendous acts Evil Acts against human kind- wich the inquisition was aswell the removal and desicration ,alteration of all ancient history and spiritual alchemy of whom ancient cultures and civilizations of mankind truely descend from, tiz was replaced With the Hoax and filth of mainstreem religion and programing. - - to answer your last questionthe ancient civilizations cultures people from long ago, once stood side by side with our gods and godesses , they accepted the reality that there where hirer dietys our Gods and Godesses, that where willing to accept knowledge wisdom of spiritual alchemy [ Meditations ] , inteligence of architecht and the study of the advance astrology and astronomy. i am more than certain that so long ago, humankind was well aware that they descended from a higher existance of a God race, wich is a reason why so manyGods Godesses where worshiped honored trusted and loved by the ancient mankind. do you hav any more questions.? you should perform dedication ritual- and then jump into meditation program - asap- i recomend from experience , you should begin - the hells army training program , to help advance yourself swiftley! HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!! - may the truth set souls free. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote: Thanks for your reply. I definitely learned a lot regarding Greys as well as the other races. What of my other questions? --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote: This website , can explain more to you about the enemy igigi [Greys] - Luciferianliberation.com- hope this helps answer a bit more of your curiosity. By all meens friend- Jump right into the truth and thank you for being open minded to study the JOS , embrace the truth and may the truth liberate your soul empowered and free, from the grasp of the enemy! Hail Father Lucifer Enki! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote: I've spent at hours reading everything I can at joyofsatan.org. I want to start off by saying I am currently an atheist (and have been since I reached the age of rational thought), but am strongly considering Spiritual Satanism. I feel oddly attracted to it like no other religion, and the thought of Spiritual Satanism and everything I've learned from it makes me smile. As I read about it, many things I already knew seemed to click in my mind. I hope you can answer my questions and forgive me if some seem silly and/or obvious. Firstly, I'm aware that Jewish people are genetically different as confirmed by various studies. According to the JoS website, humans as we know them were created "by taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim". Why is it that modern humans would be genetically different from each other if we all came from the same source? Also, how is it that we evolved so similarly that we could actually interbreed when we aren't from the same planets? It also says "Satan created us and designed us". What is meant by "designed"? Secondly, what exactly are Siddhis and how can we work on them? They're mentioned quite a bit but I can't seem to find much information on them. Thirdly, what is some generic information about greys? I couldn't find much information on them at all on the JoS website. Lastly, how long have some of these things been known? For example: did the Satan worshipers from thousands of years ago have the same information? Did they share the belief of humans being created through artificial insemination? Thank you for taking the time to reply.

<td val[/IMG]They were genetically engineered to look like humans. They don't even look like humans to me.correct me if I'm wrong Any race with a penis and Vagina can breed with human beings. Maybe Don could answer this

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin [/TD]
Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 1:11:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Then, please explain to me why it is they look human, and can breed with gentiles?

As distasteful as it may sound to you, it's the truth. You can't breed with a race that doesn't share enough genetic material as yours does.

If you think about it, it makes the crime of the reptilians even greater: they took a group of Father's children, and so completely modified them genetically, that all that is left of them is just enough genetic material in common with the rest of Father's children that they can pass for human, just enough so that they can even breed with them, enabling them to corrupt the gentile bloodlines.

The Jewish race is by NO chance partially human. <br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/
[/TD]

I understand your point. But they are inhuman. The Jewish psychopathology they get from their genetic line nulls any human traits.    Jews

This was from an answer to a question in the egroups.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/458

The Jews are a dualistic system with one core. The Jews themselves at the core
are a genetic group a blood line. Yet one can con-vert to Judaism. But upon this
they have to marry into the genetic group and absorb their genes into the hive.
This allows the Jews to blend into the host society while still maintaining
their genetic-psychic strength. And the con-vert becomes an active agent of the
Jews, with a Gentile face. But will never be allowed to go far within the deep
ranks of Judaism.

At the highest levels only those of purest Jewish genetic lines can be
admitted. Making sure the pure blooded ones lead the group and give it
direction.

The Jews by their records and texts such as the Zohar, state they come from a
genetic line not of the Gentiles which they believe makes them superior and
gives them entitlement to the planet and all upon it. They state Gentiles are
animals put here to be their slaves and property. And since we are not from
their line we are not human and not covered by their law of the Torah. Meaning
they can do what they want to us with no moral qualms. Judaism dehumanizes the
entire planet.

Above the Jews are a collective of negative entities who the top Rabbinical
class who are adept Black Magicians work with and take direction from. The Jews
carry the spiritual inheritance of these entitles in their blood as this is the
group they are genetically created from by their admission. What this means is
they are connected on the deep soul level to such non and anti-human, entitles.
They are a window to these beings on the planet.

Even the average Jew has a deep unconscious connection to these beings. On the
soul level. And they are bound into a large mass Jewish mind or collective
unconscious and consciousness they share with such entitles as well. They share
the same race soul together. Their soul nature is encoded in their religious
texts of which are nothing but what is in their soul. And simply the desire to
harm, enslave, murder and destroy Gentiles by any means. Their biology is their
belief.

People point to their different factions, disagreements and infighting as
something to offer an example of something to believe the Jews are not a mono
group against us. But this shows nothing in many cases it proves the opposite.
Its in their soul and even programs started by Jews in conflict with other Jews.
Still push the Jewish agenda anyway and harm Gentiles. This above belief not all
bad apples belief creates a false understanding that allows Jews to step in and
control the opposition to them. And terraforming it into something which serves
them.

Which means you can never trust them. Many do what they do unconsciously.
Because what's in the soul is what its about. And its in their soul to do what
their religious texts state.

Its not about opposition to Christianity, Islam, Communism, Liberalism or
Capitalism, Zionism.etc

Its actually on the deeply conscious and honest level. One thing only.
Opposition to JUADISM. All these programs listed above come out of the Jewish
race soul. Most people in our society are in strong opposition to the Jews on
some level and don't even realize it yet.

One can also observe strong schizogenic behaviours in those who are larger
admixture of Gentile blood. Its a from a conflict on the soul level which
manifests into the conscious mind. Otto Weininger stands out. He was half
Jewish. But hated his Jewish half, as an ugly and vile stain within his soul. He
could feel this. He lived a life of struggle with it. Till he killed himself to
try and escape it. He was an open example. Of the two different and conflicting
natures of the Gentile and Jewish soul in one man. And the fact those of Jewish
blood can never stop being Jewish, even if they consciously want to. Its in the
soul.

The purpose of Judaism is to terraform the planet into a situation where the
entitles that manifested the Jew, can then feed off humans and use them as
slaves without end. The Jews are simply the terrestrial level of this agenda. In
lay terms the Jews are race of psychopaths. And not part of Gentile Humanity.
They are a war upon it.

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:11:39 PM
  Then, please explain to me why it is they look human, and can breed with gentiles?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

There is a vast difference between being able to copulate - or 'fuck' in the common vernacular, and being able to produce offspring.

To 'fuck' one only need compatible 'equipment'.

To create offspring, one needs compatible dna.

Ergo, jews have been able to produce offspring with gentiles ever since both races existed - successfully. This cannot happen unless BOTH races possess enough common, compatible dna.

Ergo, jews MUST BE partially human.

That is science, and not my mere desire to prove a point.

And yes, I would prefer that Don answer this himself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

They were genetically engineered to look like humans. They don't even look like humans to me.correct me if I'm wrong Any race with a penis and Vagina can breed with human beings. Maybe Don could answer this<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/<br/- Mazin

I already did.  The Jew is a gene hijacker that infiltrates all races from within to bring them down.
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:19:52 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quite a few questions regarding Spiritual Satanism and things I've read

<td val[/IMG]They were genetically engineered to look like humans. They don't even look like humans to me.correct me if I'm wrong Any race with a penis and Vagina can breed with human beings. Maybe Don could answer this

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- [/IMG]   Then, please explain to me why it is they look human, and can breed with gentiles?

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Well you seem to be getting a little offended, I didn't mean to :/. Don replied to this topic already, if you read that, you'll know everything you need to know ;)

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 1:25:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]   There is a vast difference between being able to copulate - or 'fuck' in the common vernacular, and being able to produce offspring.

To 'fuck' one only need compatible 'equipment'.

To create offspring, one needs compatible dna.

Ergo, jews have been able to produce offspring with gentiles ever since both races existed - successfully. This cannot happen unless BOTH races possess enough common, compatible dna.

Ergo, jews MUST BE partially human.

That is science, and not my mere desire to prove a point.

And yes, I would prefer that Don answer this himself.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

They were genetically engineered to look like humans. They don't even look like humans to me.correct me if I'm wrong Any race with a penis and Vagina can breed with human beings. Maybe Don could answer this<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/<br/- Mazin
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back